剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Don't you read the papers, Mingus?
是黑人共♥产♥党叛军组织
The Black Communist Rebellion.
不 长官
No, sir.
我只是演奏爵士乐的
I just play jazz music.
那这是什么
Then what is this?
不
No!
不不
No! No!
中国54式
Chinese Type 54.
跟射杀贸易大臣田上的那把一样
Same as the pistol that shot Trade Minister Tagomi.
那不是我的
Tha-That's not mine.
抽屉里还有什么
What else is in the drawer?
文件
Papers.
钱
Money.
书
Books.
《埃奎阿诺·汉普顿自传》
The Autobiography of Equiano Hampton.
黑人共♥党♥叛军的
The founder and leader
创始人和领袖
of the Black Communist Rebellion.
我从没见过那本书
Never laid eyes on that book.
开车的是谁 明格斯
Who drove the bike, Mingus?
我们知道你是枪手
We know you were the shooter.
老天爷作证
God as my witness,
我这辈子都没射杀过谁
I never shot anyone in my life.
你的同伙是谁
Who is your accomplice?!
说
Tell me!
求你 我没有
Please, I didn't!
我发誓
I swear!
骑摩托的是谁
Who drove the motorcycle?!
谁 谁骑的摩托 说
Who?! Who drove the motorcycle?! Tell me!
谁 说
Who?! Tell me!
谁
Who?!
停下
止まれ。
停下
止まれ。
下士
Corporal.
下士
Corporal.
你走吧 这里不需要你了
You may go. You are not needed here.
把嫌疑人从地上扶起来
Get the suspect off the floor.
爸爸 你回来了
Daddy! Daddy, you came back!
当然了
Of course I did.
你以为爸爸忘记你了吗
Think your dad had forgotten you?
怎么会 你是我的宝贝
No, you're my baby.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
珍妮弗
Jennifer.
天啊
My goodness,
你三个月长了一英寸
you've grown an inch in three months.
抱歉
Sorry, uh,
这样突然到来
to drop by unannounced like this.
我来这里办德帝国的公务
I had some official Reich business in the area.
就想给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
我并不意外
It's not a surprise.
汉克
Hank.
约翰
John.
妈妈 爸爸能留下吃晚饭吗
Mom, can Dad stay for dinner?
当然了 艾米
Of course he can, Amy.
你再去给桌上摆个盘子吧
Why don't you set another place at the table?
你怎么样
How you been?
挺好的 约翰 你呢
Well, John. You?
挺好的
Oh, I'm good.
就那样
You know.
-请吧 -谢谢
- Go ahead. - Thank you.
易经
I Ching.
第6♥4♥卦
Hexagram 6♥4♥.
尚未完成
Not yet complete.
天主 求你降福我们
Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts...
和我们所享用的食物
...which we are about to receive
我们也为你所赏赐的一切感谢你
from Thy bounty
因我们的主基♥督♥
through our Lord, God.
因我们的主基♥督♥
Through our Lord, God.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
汉克
Hank, uh...
我想感谢你
I wanted to thank you for...
这么久以来照顾海伦和孩子们
looking after Helen and the kids all this time.
我非常感激
I very much appreciate it.
真的
I do.
他们是家人嘛
Well, they're family.
-这里永远有他们的地方 -谢谢
- They'll always have a place here. - Thank you.
那么 约翰
So, John,
我前两天看了一部"那种电影"
I happened to catch one of "those films" the other night.
就是"我们"赢得战争的那种
You know, the ones where "we" won the war.
是吗
Oh, really?
你在哪看的
Where'd you see it?
他们的宣传手段真是越来越高明了
Their propaganda just gets more sophisticated every day.
有些人真信了呢
Some people actually buy it.
你没事吧 父亲
Are you all right, Father?
抱歉我今天那样的反应
I'm sorry I reacted that way today.
对于新兵来说
It is common for new recruits
晕血很正常
to have trouble at the sight of blood.
我在战场上见过不少血了
I've seen my share of blood in combat.
当然
Of course.
我知道
I know you have.
场上有谁
Who is on deck?
青木
Aoki.
青木
Aoki.
那个投手打中他 他才有希望
His best hope is that the pitcher hits him.
而且最好别砸到软的地方
Preferably nowhere tender.
你今晚好好休息
Make sure you get a good night's rest
你还要去见熊友处长
for your interview with Division Chief Otomo.
你工作时没戴你的奖章
You did not wear your medal to the service.
但见面时一定要戴
Be sure to wear it to the interview.
会让他刮目相看的
He will be impressed.
怀亚特 这是贝尔
Wyatt, this is Bell.
给你五分钟
You've got five minutes.
我给你们带来了家那边的东西
I brought you something from home.
-谢谢 爸爸 -谢谢
- Thanks, Dad. - Thank you.
要不你们
Listen, why don't you, uh,
去自己房♥间里看吧
you know, read them in your room?
我得和你们妈妈谈谈
Me and your mom need to have a talk.
一年过得好快
A year goes by quickly.
是啊
Well...
我知道你需要点时间独处
I know you wanted some time on your own
想通些事
to work through things and...
是啊
Yes.
所以我就给了你时间
So I let you have that.
现在该回家了
Now it's time to come home.
已经开学了 海伦
You know school has started already, Helen.
珍妮弗和艾米 她们得回去上学
Jennifer and Amy, they, they need to be back in class.
她们的学业已经落下了
They're falling behind already.
她们没落下 我在教她们
They're not falling behind. I am teaching them.
这是干什么 海伦
What... what is this, Helen?
就是个幻想
It's a fucking fantasy.
而且这个幻想得以存在
It's a fantasy made possible by me
是因为我派人在农场周围守着
posting a cordon of men all over the farm.
你知道我没要你那么做
You know I never asked for that.
如果你只是
If it was just your life
在拿你自己的命冒险
that you were putting at risk...
想想
Think.
想想看如果叛军绑♥架♥了
Think what the rebels would do
我们的女儿 他们会做什么
if they could kidnap our daughters.
她们不安全
They're not safe.
你也清楚
You know it's true.
又是那个词 "安全"
There's that word, "safe."
你总说我们得做这个那个
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表