剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Please.
你要为我坚强起来 好吗
Okay, you be strong for me, okay?
我好想你 妈妈
I miss you, Mom.
我全心全意地爱你
I love you with all my heart.
你的调查应该结束了吧 城户检察官
I assume you have finished your investigation, Inspector Kido.
很不幸 明格斯·琼斯在审讯中死亡了
Unfortunately, Mingus Jones died during his interrogation.
真让人失望
That is disappointing.
无所谓 针对他的证据十分充足
No matter. The evidence against him is overwhelming.
我将继续寻找他的同谋
And I will continue to search for his coconspirators.
我要你结案 城户
I want this concluded, Kido.
明天 刺客明格斯·琼斯的照片
Tomorrow, a photo of the assassin Mingus Jones
将于逮捕他的警官
will appear in the newspaper
一起被刊登在报纸上
next to the officers who arrested him.
是 将军 我们仍在调查
Yes, General. We are still investigating.
我要旧金山的人♥民♥
I want the people of San Francisco
和东京的领袖知道
and our leaders in Tokyo to know
宪兵队已侦破了田上遇刺事件
the Kempeitai have solved the murder of Tagomi.
到此为止
End of story.
是 阁下
Hai, Kakka.
都盯着我们呢 城户
Eyes are on us, Kido.
他们派增田来了
They are sending Masuda.
我们得展示出不可动摇的控制力
We must exhibit iron control.
不能犯错
No mistakes.
任何错误都不行
Of anykind.
城户上校
...Colonel Kido.
矢森将军要我陪您
General Yamori requested me to escort you
审查我们的准备活动
through our preparations.
站住
Tomare.
站住
Stop!
我们站住了 乐意休息一下
We'll stop, all right? Happy to take a break.
这玩意很沉的
This thing is heavy.
拆开
Take it apart.
他要我们拆开它
He wants them to take it apart.
-这... -不好意思
- No, that's... - Excuse me.
城户总检察官先生吗
Chief Inspector Kido-san?
城户总检察官先生
Chief Inspector Kido-san, uh...
欢迎
welcome.
请原谅
Forgive me, but
但这是传统的美国烧烤
this is a traditional American barbecue.
是焊在一起的
It's welded together.
是不能拆开的
It's-it's impossible to take it apart.
打开它
Open it.
请容我
Allow me to, uh,
向您表示恭喜
congratulate you
如此高效地侦破了田上大臣遇刺一案 先生
for the efficient solving of the murder of Minister Tagomi, sir.
带我进屋看看
Show me the inside of the house.
这里是宴会区
So, this is a reception area,
您可以看到 我们采纳了西部主题
and as you can see, we have a Western theme.
每个房♥间都安排武装守卫
I want armed guards in every room.
有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
这有点...破坏气氛
It kind of... dampens the ambience.
或许...
Perhaps...
已经办妥了
Already taken care of.
这边来
Through here, uh,
大家都能仔细查看
everyone will be able to examine the, uh,
艺术品和古董
art and antiquities.
这幅画值多少钱
What is this worth?
这是非常珍惜的
This, it's extremely rare.
是很好的收藏品
Extremely collectible.
是一种消失文化的
It's a precious totem of a culture
珍贵纪念
that we'll never see again.
小玩意
Trivial.
不 那是送去楼下冰箱的
No, that goes downstairs in the refrigerator--
-你带她去吧 -好的
- Do you want to show her? - Yeah, no problem.
你的东西过来给我 先生
Stuff for me over here, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该找日本人负责餐点
You should have Japanese handling the food.
我带兵打了巴东海峡战役
I led the Battle of Badung Strait,
一场派对不在话下
I think I can manage a party.
保护公民免遭恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击
Protecting our citizens against terrorism
需要不一样的能力 上校
requires different skills, Colonel.
那肉要送进冰箱
That meat goes in the cooler.
我带他们去
I'll show 'em.
我来吧
I got it.
给您的消息 先生
A message for you, sir.
什么事
What is this?
独钻总部发来的
From Tokko headquarters.
您儿子今天没去参加他的工作面试
Your son did not appear for his job interview today.
上菜前要他把所有菜都尝一遍
Make him taste everything before it is served.
彻
Toru.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你今天去哪了
Where were you today?
我跟独钻的秘书说是她搞错了
I told the Tokko secretary she was mistaken.
你的面试被排在明天了
Your interview is scheduled for tomorrow.
你为什么没去参加你的面试
Why did you not appear for your interview?
请原谅我
Forgive me. Please.
我不舒服
I was not well.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我没有力量
I did not have the strength.
软弱的人
A weak man...
是不会赢得金鵄勋章的
would not have earned the Kinshi Kunsho.
你在满洲里的表现很英勇
You fought bravely in Manchuria.
你明天要佩戴勋章去参加面试
You will wear your medal tomorrow for the interview.
一切都会水到渠成的
And all will be as it should be.
所有细节我们都反复确认过了
We have checked every detail many times.
好好休息 好迎接明天吧
Rest now for tomorrow.
占领开始时
You know, when the occupation started,
进行了大规模处决
there were mass executions.
我怕到不敢出门
And I was too frightened to leave my room.
我就躲了几周
So I hid... for weeks.
几周
Weeks.
没有电
There was no electricity, and...
我饿的
I was so hungry that I...
吃了老鼠
ate mice.
还烧书取暖
Burned books to stay warm.
昨天
And yesterday...
太子妃大驾光临了
...the crown princess graced me with her presence...
我的小店
...in my shop.
我都要认不出自己了
I barely recognize myself.
太子妃可不仅是
Crown princess graced you
大驾光临了 奇尔顿先生
with more than her presence, Childan-san.
她还与你亲切对话
She spoke personally with you,
因为你提升了自己的地位
as a man of elevated status.
要我给你倒茶吗
May I offer you tea?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Yes.
你是有身份的人
You are a man of honor.
我很想喝茶 雪子
I would love tea, Yukiko.
好
Okay.
我很高兴能为您重要的工作出力
I am pleased to offer myself in service to your important work.
我也非常荣幸
I, too, am honored.
奇尔顿先生
Childan-san.
请喊我罗伯特
Please call me Robert.
天啊
Oh, God.
感觉好棒
Oh, that feels so good.
爽啊
Oh, yeah.
来了
Here we go.
你可真棒
You're amazing.
闭嘴啦
Shut the hell up!
等一下 我们快完事了
Hold on now! We're almost done!
不
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表