剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你在中立区那一年的真♥相♥
of your year in the Neutral Zone.
我丈夫 我知道约翰看上去似乎冷漠
And my husband. I know John can seem aloof.
或傲慢
Or arrogant.
他们误解了他
No, they misunderstand him.
他就是内向
He's quiet. That's all.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
不用我告诉你 一旦父亲被怀疑
I don't have to tell you what becomes of the children
他的孩子会怎样
once the father comes under suspicion.
我要做什么才能再次赢得
What do I have to do to earn my way back
你们的信赖...
into the good graces of...
-我丈夫 -还有你
- My husband. - And you.
我想获得德帝国的信任
I want the trust of the Reich.
以及随之而来的自♥由♥
And the freedom that comes with that.
我也希望我的女儿们获得这份自♥由♥
I want that freedom for my daughters, too.
有些人认为我是个冷酷脆弱的老太太
Some people think I'm a cold, brittle old woman.
我不那么认为
I don't believe that.
眼睛会说出嘴巴不敢说的话
The eyes speak what the mouth doesn't dare say.
我不介意
I don't mind.
他们不知道
What they don't realize is that
我内心也是充满关怀的
I am a caring person, in here.
你必须
You have to assume
做你丈夫的好忠诚妻子
the role of a proper treusorgende Ehefrau to your husband.
我是在那么做
Well, I'm doing that.
你今天在这里是那么做了
Oh, you've done that here, today.
现在你得让世界看到
Now you must show the world.
让世界看到你回到了国家社♥会♥主♥义♥
Show the world you have come home to National Socialism,
不仅是你人 你的心也是
not in body, but in deiner Seele...
你的灵魂也是
in your soul.
千日红
Gomprhena.
听上去像性病
Sounds like a venereal disease.
还是治不好的那种
Incurable strain.
接比利·特纳的电♥话♥
Get Billy Turner on the phone.
我要上电视
I'm going to make a public appearance.
没有什么节日比得上德帝国感恩节
There is no holiday like Reichsgiving, and so,
所以今早 我们迎来了一位意外嘉宾 女士们
I have a very special guest for you this morning, ladies.
她是我的朋友
A personal friend of mine
而且此前从未上过这个节目
who has never appeared on the show before,
她要跟大家分享她的德帝国感恩节食谱
to share her own Reichsgiving recipes.
帝国大元帅的夫人 海伦·史密斯
Die Ehefrau des Reichsmarschall Helen Smith.
你没打算告诉我们吗
You weren't gonna tell us?
我的秘书冲进来告诉我 海伦·史密斯上电视了
My secretary runs in telling me Helen Smith is on the TV.
这道奶酪面条菜谱是我们家的传统
This Kasespatzle recipe is a tradition in our house.
每年10月这时候 我都跟女儿们一起做
I make it with my daughters this time every October.
太香了
Ah... Smells delicious.
你的秘密原料是什么 海伦
What is your secret ingredient, Helen?
培根脂肪
Uh, bacon fat
还有一截黄油
and a stick of butter.
别问有多少热量
Don't ask about the calories.
保证 不提那个
I promise, no calorie talk.
让面条先烤着 我们聊聊闺房♥话
While that Spatzle is baking, it's time for some girl talk.
好啊
Oh, good.
你跟帝国大元帅
Now, you have been married
约翰·史密斯结婚已有
to Reichsmarschall John Smith for...
20年了
20 years.
时间真是飞逝
And how the time has flown.
你的幸福婚姻
So, what is your secret
秘诀是什么
to a happy marriage?
你是如何
How do you manage
维持激♥情♥的
to keep the fire burning?
我可以用一个词来回答
I can answer that in one word.
是德帝国电视上能播的词吗
A word that we can use on Reich TV?
应该可以 是的
I think we can use it. Yes.
诚实
Honesty.
在我看来 那是成功婚姻的基石
That, to me, is the foundation of a successful marriage.
海伦 回想你的第一次德帝国感恩节
Helen, think back to your first Reichsgiving,
你第一次为国家社♥会♥主♥义♥道感激的时候
the first moment you first gave thanks for National Socialism.
那是46年2月
Oh, um, it would be February, '46,
当时刚解放
just after The Liberation.
约翰还是...
John was still in the--
约翰当时还是美军
John was in the U.S. Army.
我们被派驻去了蒙默斯堡
Um, we had been posted to Fort Monmouth,
我们刚生下儿子
and we had just had our son.
汤玛斯当时还是个小宝宝
Thomas was, um, he was just a baby.
没事 你缓缓
It's all right. Take a moment.
不 我想谈谈
No, no, I... I'd like to talk about it.
我们几天没吃饭了
We hadn't eaten in days.
我担心我的宝宝要饿死在
I thought that my baby was going to starve...
我的怀里
in my arms.
但一位德帝国上校 他找到我们
A man, a Reich colonel, he came to our door.
他给我们带来了牛奶 面包 奶酪和肉
He brought us milk, bread, cheese, meat.
都是仁慈的德帝国空运来的
It was all airlifted in by the Reich in an act of mercy.
我的宝宝
And my baby...
他终于不哭了
he finally stopped crying.
从那天起
From that day forward,
多亏了这种仁慈
thanks to that spirit of mercy,
德帝国再没有一天 有人挨饿
there has never again been hunger in the Reich.
那天晚上还有谁在
And who else was there that night?
那...
Um, it--
是...
It was...
就我们 我们一家
Uh, well... well, it was just-just us, our family.
就该如此
As it should be.
约翰 我和汤玛斯
John, myself and Thomas, and...
我们放下了过去
We put the past behind us.
谢谢 海伦
Thanks, Helen.
我们随时愿意请你再来做节目
We would love to have you back on the show again, any time.
好 我很乐意
Yes, yes. I-I would like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你不介意 我还有文件要签字
If you don't mind, I-I got some, uh, documents I want to sign.
好
Of course.
这是投放点的清单
This is a list of drop spots.
务必要等联络人自报身份
Make sure your contact identifies himself.
到塞利纳斯的通行证 已经准备好了
Letters of transit to Salinas, meticulously prepared.
要是我被叫停呢
What if I get pulled over?
他们可能会丢几个后面的鞋盒 就为找你麻烦
They might toss a few shoeboxes from the back to harass you.
保持冷静 炸♥弹♥在前面
Stay cool, payload's up front.
但如果他们靠得太近
But if they get too close,
引线在这里
you've got the tripwire.
记住 我们是自己的主人
Remember: no masters but ourselves.
保佑你 兄弟
Stay alive, brother.
也保佑你
And you.
你...今天的露面
Your, uh... appearance today
绝对引起了广泛关注
certainly got a lot of attention.
似乎是的
So it seems.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我让比利·特纳安排的
I had Billy Turner arrange it.
你从未做过这样的事
You've never done anything like that before.
我觉得我应该展现我的忠诚
I thought it was important I show my allegiance.
向谁
To who?
柏林
Berlin.
你 我
You. Me.
你是自己想通的 还是
You came to this by yourself or...
不
No.
不 玛格丽特来过
No. Margarete was here.
你怎么没跟我商量
Why didn't you consult with me?
我必须证明自己 约翰
I have to clear my name, John.
为了女儿们 哪怕不说别的
For the girls' sake, if nothing else.
这只有我能做到
And only I can do that.
他们都知道我离开那一年是怎么回事
They all know the truth about my year away.
好吧
Right.
我以为你会为我骄傲呢
I'd have thought you would've been proud of me.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表