剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
好让你保持体力
to keep up your strength.
我可以弄到食物
I can get us food.
我可以自♥由♥畅行
I can move freely.
我可不行
Yeah, well, I can't.
如果黑人共♥党♥叛军知道我还活着 他们会杀了我
If the BCR found out I was alive, they'd kill me.
而宪兵队以为我跟他们串通好的
The Kempeitai think I collaborated,
所以在抓捕我
so they're hunting me.
我不能回公♥寓♥
I can't go to my apartment,
也不能在自己的店里露面
can't show my face in my own shop.
我得证明我的清白
I have to clear my name.
怎么证明
How?
我去找城户
I'll go to Kido,
解释清楚发生的一切
and I'll explain what happened.
我是受害人
Look, I was a victim, okay?
-他会明白我是清白的 -奇尔顿先生
- He'll see that I'm innocent. - Childan-san.
-不 我能跟他解释 -你的乐观好美国
- No, I can explain to him. - Your optimism is so American.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我14岁时
When I was 14,
有个男人到我们村挑小姑娘
a man came to our village to collect the young girls.
他跟我们说
He told us
我们会去城里做护士 为战争服务
we'd be nurses in the city and work with the war effort.
我好激动
I was excited.
我很想去
I wanted to go,
但我父亲清楚他指的是什么
but my father knew what he meant.
他们要那些姑娘做
They made the girls...
慰安妇用英语怎么说
慰安主婦って英語で何だっけ?
妓♥女♥
Prostitutes.
我父亲带我去找地方官员
My father took me to the local authority--
田中中士 一个他信任的人
Sergeant Tanaka-- a man he trusted.
田中吓跑了城里来的人
Tanaka scared off the man from the city,
我以为安全了
and I felt safe.
然后我在田里干活时 田中来了
And I'm working in the field, and Tanaka came.
他在田里强♥奸♥了我
He took me in the field.
我脸被按在土里
My face in the dirt.
我把田中做的事告诉了父亲
I told my father what Tanaka had done to me.
我父亲要求我的名誉得到恢复
My father demanded my honor be restored.
你父亲杀了他吗
Your father killed him?
不 罗伯特
No, Robert.
他逼我嫁给了他
He made me marry him.
父亲在婚礼上跟田中握手
My father shook Tanaka's hand at the wedding,
我嫁给他12年
and I was married with the man for 12 years.
田中死的那天 我重生了
The day Tanaka died was the day I was born.
别为吃老鼠感到羞耻
Never be ashamed of eating mice.
我们是幸存者
We're survivors.
我们能比他们活得长
We will outlive these men.
他们的荣誉 缎带 奖章
All their honor, all their ribbons and medals are there
都只是在掩盖他们的真面目
to disguise who they really are.
但他们的罪行总会暴露出来
But their crimes are always revealed.
守卫 立正
Guard, halt.
以天♥皇♥之名
In the name of the Heavenly Sovereign,
我召开此次军事法庭
I convene this military court-martial.
本军事法庭
This court-martial
传唤证人 总检察官城户武志
summons as witness Chief Inspector Takeshi Kido.
告诉我们你监视被告期间
Tell us what happened in the course
发生了什么
of your surveillance of the accused.
我的手下跟踪井口提督
My officers followed Admiral Inokuchi
来到莫加拉外一个小镇的一间废弃锯木厂
to an abandoned sawmill in a town outside of Moraga.
在那里 我看到他跟埃奎阿诺·汉普顿见面
There, I saw him meet with Equiano Hampton.
制♥造♥了拍卖♥♥会大屠♥杀♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorists responsible for the gala auction massacre.
城户大佐 太子妃
Kido Taisa, I was present
要求你找到刺杀田上的凶徒时 我也在场
when the crown princess asked you to find Tagomi's murderers.
你不可以对证人说话
You are not to speak to the witness.
你发现了什么 大佐
What did you find, Taisa?
你不敢说出真♥相♥吗
Are you afraid to tell the truth?
我允许提督提问
I will allow the admiral's question.
你是否寻找
Did you search
杀害田上大臣的凶手了 总检察官
for Minister Tagomi's murderers, Chief Inspector?
我进行了彻底的调查 是的
I conducted a complete investigation, yes.
那么你判定
And what individual
杀害田上的凶手是谁
did you determine was Tagomi's killer?
说出来 大佐
Say it, Taisa.
城户大佐
Colonel Kido?
饭岛上尉
Captain Iijima!
是明格斯·琼斯 长官
It was Mingus Jones, sir.
这是谁在作证
Whose testimony is this?!
请呈上证据 饭岛上尉
The evidence, Captain Iijima.
城户大佐
Colonel Kido,
有一个杀害田上大臣的阴谋 是吧
there was a conspiracy to murder Minister Tagomi, was there not?
是的
Yes.
是有个阴谋
There was.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你也早上好啊
A fine morning to you, too.
听说你要去纽约
I heard you're heading to New York.
是的
I am.
如果我们要向传送门发起进攻
Well, D.C.'s gonna need these weapons
华府这边会需要这些武器
if we're ever gonna mount an assault on the portal.
华府够用
D.C. can spare 'em.
我运来的够大家用了
I shipped in enough to go around.
你要开着面包卡车
You're driving a bread truck
藏一堆枪进曼哈顿吗
with a cache of guns into Manhattan?
对
Yes.
天啊 她叫你去做什么啊
Jesus Christ. What has she talked you into?
你这是干什么 你知道她的计划很疯狂吧
What are you doing, man? You realize her plan is nuts.
我也是身经百战 别质疑我的判断
I earned my stripes! Don't question my judgment!
该死
Fuck.
井口提督
Admiral Inokuchi,
本军事法庭判你犯下了叛国罪
this court-martial finds you guilty of high treason
以及阴谋杀害田上信介大臣
and conspiracy to murder Trade Minister Nobusuke Tagomi.
井口提督没杀贸易大臣田上
Admiral Inokuchi did not kill Trade Minister Tagomi.
他串通了杀害田上的凶手
He conspired with Tagomi's murderers.
我们都清楚贸易大臣是谁杀的
We both know who killed the trade minister,
根本不是黑人共♥党♥叛军
and it is not the BCR.
记住你效忠的大业 大佐
Remember the cause you serve, Taisa.
井口提督
Admiral Inokuchi,
本军事法庭
this military court-martial
判你死刑
sentences you to death.
我们准备让你
We are prepared to offer you
接受行刑队枪毙
the courtesy of a firing squad.
总检察官
Chief Inspector...
制裁罪犯的荣誉和责任
...the duty and honor of rendering justice
就交给你了
falls to you.
带犯人去行刑场接受处决
Escort the prisoner to the execution yard.
城户
Kido.
你真堕落至此了吗
Have you fallen this low?
不
No!
我要睁着眼死
I will die with my eyes open.
枪手
Riflemen!
就绪
Ready!
装弹
Load!
瞄准
Aim!
住手
Stop!
矢森将军
General Yamori.
我要以谋杀田上信介大臣的罪名逮捕你
I arrest you for the murder of Minister Nobusuke Tagomi.
饭岛上尉
Captain Iijima!
枪手
Riflemen!
向后转
About face.
拘捕将军
Take the General into custody.
快点
Do it.
是
Hai.
你不会有好果子吃的 城户
You will not survive this, Kido.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表