剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
BCR's got a lot of guns.
如果你有可能
If there's even the slightest chance
安排我和他们见一面
you can broker a meeting between them and me...
伙计
Man,
那可不会轻松
that's gonna be tough.
黑人共♥党♥叛军 他们不是闹着玩的
BCR, they don't fuck around.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
他们不喜欢跟
They don't want to do business with Micks,
白人来往
ofays, white devils...
不单是这个
It's beyond that.
他们打的是日本人
Their fight is with the Japanese.
拜托了
Come on.
我知道你能帮我介绍
I know you can get me in.
只要让我有机会把话说完就行
Just long enough for me to make my pitch.
我可以试试
I can try.
我保证不了什么
I can't promise you shit.
今天过后
Well, after today,
我不会挑剔的
I'll take what I can get.
亲爱的 小心点
Sweetie, watch your step. Careful.
别摔倒了
I don't want you to fall.
好了 你好
Okay. Hey there.
两份汉堡和薯条 还有可乐和七喜
Two burgers and fries. And a Coke and a 7 Up.
-吓死我了 -抱歉
- Gave me a start. - Sorry.
你好 拉斯
Well, hello, Russ.
谢谢 玛丽
Thanks, Mary.
我要做字谜
I'm taking the crossword.
被你抢先了
Beat me to it.
"土星1号♥准备进行第四次尝试"
"Saturn-I Ready For Fourth Attempt."
是啊 看来他们又要继续试
Yeah, trying again, it looks like.
发射失败了这多次
All these failed launches.
我真钦佩敢坐进里面的小伙子们
I admire the guts of the boys who ride those things.
还有女的呢
And girls.
是啊
That's right.
瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃
Valentina Tereshkova.
你会那么做吗
Hey, would you do it?
冒着生命危险
Risk your life to...
进入太空
go up into space?
你会吗
Would you?
我可曾为了奖杯
Well, I've ridden horses
骑过几乎一样危险的马呢
near as dangerous for not much more than a trophy.
但我说不好
But, uh, I don't know,
我不知道我们能不能真上月球
not so sure we'll ever make it to the moon.
月球
The moon?
其他宇宙呢
How 'bout other universes?
上菜了
Order up.
或许我们稍后可以去谢南多厄河
Well, I was thinking we could go to Shenandoah later.
你可以骑玛拉
You could ride Mahra.
我还得教课
I got a class to teach.
嗯
Yeah.
那改天吧
Another time then.
反正我还得送马
I got an Andalusian to deliver, besides.
-是吗 -但那个字谜
- Yeah? - But that crossword,
是我的哦
it's mine.
抱歉
Sorry.
看你能做出多少吧[还能买♥♥什么]
See how far you get with that.
能再买♥♥杯咖啡
Buy another cup of coffee.
我是说字谜
The crossword.
做不了多少
Not far.
回见
See you.
好了 各位 凑过来
All right, everyone, gather round.
坐稳马蹄式
Let's settle into our horseshoe.
好的
Okay.
很好
Very nice.
好了
All right.
背挺直
Straight backs.
闭上眼睛
And close our eyes.
手放在膝盖上
Hands on knees.
注意呼吸
Let's focus on our breathing.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose,
吸入胸腔
into the chest,
嘴巴呼出
out through the mouth.
你鼻子里是不会有启迪的 鲍比
You won't find enlightenment up your nose, Bobby.
我们来探索我们的内心
Now let's search within ourselves.
努力在混乱宇宙里找到一个
Try and find a fixed point we can hold on to
能把持住的固定点
in a universe of chaos.
田上先生
Tagomi-san?
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
-茱莉安娜 -茱莉安娜 能听到吗
- Juliana? - Juliana, can you hear me?
-茱莉安娜 能听到吗 -能
- Juliana, can you hear me? - Yeah.
能
Yeah.
怎么...
What...
你出神了好久 亲爱的
You were... gone for ages, honey.
我们都担心了
We were worried.
我们不知道是不是该叫医生
We didn't know if we should call a doctor...
医生
Doctor.
我以前也陷入过这样的状态
I've been in these states before.
我知道怎么找到方向
I know how to navigate them.
"找到方向"
"Navigate"?
你确定冥想对你真有好处吗
Are you sure this meditation business is good for you?
嗯
Yeah.
我看可不像呢
It doesn't look that way from here.
不 真的 我没事
No, really, I'm completely fine.
我为了进入那样的境界努力了很长时间呢
I-I've spent a long time trying to... get to a place like this.
我知道我有时候看起来肯定很奇怪
I know how strange I must seem sometimes.
我们只是担心你
We're just concerned for you.
大家都只想理解
All anyone wants is to understand.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
也感激你这几个月来做的一切
And everything you've done in the past months, really.
但你们无需担心
But there's no need to worry.
真的
I promise.
-走吧 -没事的
- Come on. - I promise.
妈妈 我们别打扰茱莉安娜了
Mom, I think we should let Juliana be alone.
那我们就继续为你祈祷了
We'll just keep praying for you then.
好 谢谢 谢谢你们
Okay, thank you. Thank you both.
回头见
I'll see you later.
长官
Sir,
我们有嫌疑人了
we have a suspect.
宪兵队
Kempeitai!
手背头后出来
Come out with your hands behind your head.
我出来了
I'm coming out.
慢慢地
Slowly.
明格斯·琼斯
Mingus Jones?
明格斯是个绰号♥
Mingus is a nickname,
不是我的政♥府♥名
not my legal name.
我的政♥府♥名是
My legal name is...
我要你讲人生故事了吗
Did I ask for your life story?
冲海♥洛♥因♥呢
Flushing heroin?
没有 长官
No, sir.
霉味儿
Moldy smell.
盘尼西林
Penicillin.
这是违♥禁♥品♥
That's contraband.
搜
Search it.
我的同胞没有药
My people have no medicine.
你的一些"同胞"在审问下指认了你
Some of your "people" identified you under questioning.
说你吹嘘说杀了田上
Said you bragged about killing Tagomi.
告诉我 明格斯·琼斯
Tell me, Mingus Jones.
你是黑人共♥党♥叛军吗
Are you BCR?
我不知道什么黑人共♥党♥叛军
I-I don't know anything about any BCR.
你不读报吗 明格斯
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表