剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
那是罗斯福 在他提出新政之后
That's Roosevelt. That's after he created the New Deal.
-新政 -对
- New Deal? - Yeah.
就是"救济 改革 复兴"
Just, um, "Relief, Reform, Recovery."
那是口号♥
That was the motto,
他彻底重建了经济
and he completely rebuilt the economy.
-结束了大萧条吗 -是的
- Ended the Depression? - He did.
他还带领美国战胜了纳粹德国
He also led the U.S. to victory over Nazi Germany.
-亲爱的 -天啊
- Baby. Oh, baby. - Oh, God.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face. Let me see it.
看到了
There it is.
苍白的脸
Pale Face.
他们今天让你晒太阳了吗
They let you have any sun today?
外面在下雨
It was raining.
他们给我拿了冷茶
They brought me some cold tea.
我不知道我还能做什么好让他们对你好点
I don't know what else to do to make 'em treat you better.
不 我不希望你再做什么了
No, I don't want you to do anything more.
事实上
In fact...
-我希望你完全停下你在做的事 -亲爱的
- I want you to stop doing what you're doing altogether. - Babe...
如果我不配合 他们会分开我们 或更糟
if I don't collaborate, they'll separate us or worse.
你在破坏我们所做的一切工作
You are discrediting all the work we've done.
为了见你 这值得了
And it's worth it just to see you.
你看不出这让你多难受吗
Can't you see it's killing you?
那怎么...
What--
那如果我停下呢
Okay, what if I stop? What if I stop?
不 我绝不要给他们
No, I will never, ever, ever give them a reason
-伤害你的理由 -我知道
- or cause to harm you. - I know that.
但我们在慢慢在彼此眼前死去
But... we're dying in front of each other's eyes.
他们反正也会杀了我们的 亲爱的
Well, they'll kill us anyway, hon.
现在就不是了吗
And they're not now?
走开 我赢得这时间了
Go away, I've earned my time.
不 不
No. No!
-别 不 -你干什么
- Don't! No! No! - What are you doing?
-你放开我 你干什么 -住手
- You leave me alone! What are you doing?! - Stop it! Stop it!
-你干什么 -不 我不走
- What are you doing?! - N-No, I'm not going!
-天啊 不 -卡罗兰
- God! No... - Caroline!
该死
Damn it! Damn it!
不
No!
你们答应给我时间见我妻子了
I was promised time with my wife!
你很快就可以回去
You can go back soon. I just, uh,
我有几个问题问你
have a couple of questions for you.
我只能洗耳恭听
I'm a captive audience.
有个
There's a...
理论
a theory--
观察者的存在
the presence of an observer
会改变
in an experiment alters the outcome
实验结果
of the experiment itself.
看来你读海森堡的著作了
Sounds like you've been reading your Heisenberg.
-是真的吗 -是的
- Is it true? - Yeah.
至少按他的理论是的
That's his theory at least.
你读到过量子力学的"超距作用"吗
Have you read about "action at a distance" in quantum mechanics?
说
Go on.
一个宇宙里发生的事
What happens in one universe
会立刻改变另一个宇宙
immediately changes another universe,
穿越时间和空间
across time and space.
爱因斯坦还曾说这很
Einstein himself called it...
"诡异"
"Spooky."
所以变的不仅是那个人
So it's not just the person that changes, it's the...
还有他来自的世界
it's the world he came from.
必须变 约翰
Well, it has to, John.
走上未选道路的人 怎么能不被改变
How can anyone who travels the road not taken not be changed?
你问这干什么
Why are you asking?
你...
What...
做了什么
What have you done?
路上小心哦 约翰
Well... be careful out there, John.
你可能会发现真正的自己
You might find out who you really are.
"路上愉快
"Happy trails
直到我们再次相见
"To you until we meet again.
祝你一路快乐
"Happy trails to you!
继续欢笑"
Keep smiling..."
您的钱包和钞票
Your wallet with currency.
您的表
Your watch.
还有您的婚戒
And your wedding ring
我从那具尸体上取下的
I recovered from the-the body.
惠考特将军知道我去执行秘密任务了
General Whitcroft's been briefed that I'm on a covert mission.
但他不知道去哪或所为何事
He doesn't know where or what purpose.
是 帝国大元帅
Yes, Reichsmarschall.
你会感到炙目的光亮 但不会觉得热的
You'll feel a searing light, but it won't burn.
从另一边出来时
You'll be a little nauseous,
你会有些恶心 可能还会头晕
possibly light-headed when you come out on the other side,
那边是2号♥矿井 跟着路标走
where you'll find yourself in shaft number two. Follow the signs.
你的车就停在矿井外
You'll find your car parked outside the mine.
传送门会在48小时后启动
The portal will be activated in exactly 48 hours.
戴上这个 传送时需要
Put these on for the transit.
记住回来时要佩戴
Remember to wear them on your return.
祝您好运 长官
Good luck, sir.
60%
60%.
70%
70%.
80%
80%.
90%
90%.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表