剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
不知为何 我总在想你的婚礼
For some reason, I keep thinking about your wedding.
你穿着妈妈的礼服
You in Mom's dress.
约翰穿着他的军服
John in his uniform.
当时 我对他充满敬佩
Back then, I thought the world of him.
世界变了
The world changed.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
等一下 好吗
Just hold on a second, okay?
如果有人打电♥话♥ 向我借枪
Someone calls me up asking me to borrow a gun...
我可得问几个问题
I got to ask a couple questions.
好吧
Okay.
发生了什么 茱莉安娜
What happened, Juliana?
没发生什么
Nothing happened. Nothing happened.
听着
Look, uh...
我也不想多管你的事
I don't want to get into your business.
-多谢了 -但这是个小镇
- I appreciate that. - But this is a small town.
我还跟治安官一起打猎呢
The sheriff and I go hunting together.
你中枪 出现在这里后不久
Not long after you showed up shot,
他说他调查了你
he told me he looked into you.
是的 是有个来自旧金山的
And yeah, there was a Juliana Crain
茱莉安娜·克莱恩 但是
from San Francisco, but...
她跟她父母一起死在了车祸里
she died in that car crash right alongside her parents.
我不知道你怎么回事 我不需要知道
I don't know your story and I don't need to know.
我喜欢你 包括你的神秘
I like you, mysteries and all.
我想帮忙 但
And I want to help, but...
你得告诉我你遇到了什么麻烦
you got to tell me what you're up against.
来自另一个宇宙的纳粹
Nazis from another universe.
好吧 那一把枪是不够的
Well, one pistol's not gonna do it.
是啊 恐怕不够
Nope. I'm afraid not.
抱歉我打给了你
Listen, I'm sorry I called you,
我会自己想办法的
I, um... I'll figure it out.
我肯定能在哪个当铺里找到一把
I'm sure there's a pawn shop where I can find one.
当铺的枪会炸开你的手的
Those pawn shop guns are apt to blow up in your hand.
除非枪筒被堵塞了
Not unless the barrel's plugged.
小心 上膛了
Careful; it's loaded.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你会用
Looks like you know how it works.
是的
I do, yeah.
保证我 如果你真遇到了麻烦
Just promise me you'll call if there's every any...
会联♥系♥我
real trouble.
谢谢
Thank you.
明格斯·琼斯有不在场证明
Mingus Jones had an alibi.
死人没有不在场证明
Dead men do not have alibis.
根据他的出行记录 田上遇刺那晚
According to his travel records, he was not in San Francisco
他根本不在旧金山
the night of the Tagomi assassination.
这些黑人激进分子会伪造文件
These kokujin radicals know how to forge documents.
总检察官 你已经抓到了凶手
Chief Inspector, you already have your killer.
恕我直言 我觉得我没有
With respect, I do not think we do.
马上结案
Close the case now.
我知道我没理由怀疑你的忠心
I know I have no reason to doubt your commitment.
我绝对忠于您 将军
You have my absolute loyalty, General.
帕布洛 再说一遍出口
Pablo, give us the exits again.
前门 后门 三道侧门
Front door, back door, three side doors.
一楼七扇窗
Seven windows in the first floor.
-肯特 阶段位置 -1号♥位
- Kent, stations? - Station one.
拍卖♥♥时主物的后墙
Back wall of the main room during the auction.
2号♥位 地下室的枪♥支♥
Two, firearms in the basement.
3号♥位 侧袭内部守卫位置
Three, position for flanking maneuver on interior guards.
4号♥位 伊莱亚和其小队掩护我们撤离
Four, Elijah and his team cover us during retreat.
很好 在那之前 我们是恭敬的服务员
Good. Till then, we are humble servers.
是吧 尊重有礼 保持低调
Right? Respectful, low profile.
如果你们哪个混♥蛋♥忘了鞠躬
And any of you fuckers forget to bow,
我揍扁你们
I'll kick your teeth in.
这次可不容易
Ah, this is a tough one.
四个目标 十几个守卫
Four targets, dozen guards,
还有一百多个平民在场
surrounded by a hundred civilians.
听着 我有个盒子
Listen. I got a box.
执行这种任务时 我打开它
For any operation like this, I open it up.
今晚在别♥墅♥里发生的一切
Everything that happens inside this mansion tonight,
都放进那个盒子里 明白了吗
it all goes in the fucking box. You understand?
结束之后
And when it's over...
我把盒子关上
I close the box.
直到下次之前 我不会再打开它
And I don't open it again until the next time.
如果盒子满了呢
What happens when the box is all full up?
大家把证件拿出来
Hey, everybody pass up their papers.
育三
Ikuzo.
你好 大兵
Hello, soldier.
我愿为战争英雄做任何事
I would do anything for a war hero.
妈妈回家了
Mom's home!
天啊
My goodness.
我也想你了
Oh, I missed you, too.
珍妮弗
Hi, Jennifer.
你好 史密斯太太
Hello, Mrs. Smith.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢 布莉姬特
- Welcome back. - Thank you, Bridget.
妈妈 元首明晚要来吃饭
Mom, the Fuhrer's coming for dinner tomorrow night.
-来我们家 -是吗
- At our house. - Is he?
艾米
Amy, um...
你妈妈和我想谈谈
...uh, your mother and I would like a moment.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, girls.
-我帮你吧 -不用
- Let me help you. - I'm fine.
你肯定累坏了
So, you must be exhausted.
听着
Listen, uh...
我想着今晚带孩子们去看电影
thought maybe I'd take the girls to a movie tonight.
给你点独处的时间
Give you some time alone.
希姆莱明天要来吗
Himmler's coming tomorrow?
我雇了餐饮服务 你不用在场的
I've hired caterers; you don't need to be here.
玛格丽特不来吗
Will Margarete be here?
应该来的
I believe so, yes.
那我也要在场
Well, then, I'd like to be here.
我们一向相处得挺融洽
She and I have always gotten along well.
我们稍后谈
We'll talk later.
我先去换衣服
I'm gonna get changed.
等一下的 约翰
Just a minute, John.
妈妈
Mom?
-进来 -你为什么回来
- Come on in, it's... - Why'd you come back?
我必须回来
I had to.
不 你不用的 你都自♥由♥了
No, you didn't. You were free.
不 我必须为你和艾米回来
No, I-I had to be here for you and Amy.
我没叫你那么做的
I didn't ask you to do that.
你不用开口
You didn't have to.
我的宝贝
My baby.
有一天 等你有了自己的孩子
One day, when you have kids of your own,
希望你能理解我做出的选择
I hope that you understand the choices I've made.
"我自己的孩子"
"Kids of my own"?
是啊
I know.
我以前也讨厌我妈妈对我说这话
I hated when my mom used to say that to me.
但现在我却在对你说 我能听到她的声音
But now I hear myself say it to you and I hear her voice,
我好想她
and I miss her.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to stay here.
-珍妮弗 -我可以自己去跟汉克舅舅住
- Jennifer... - I could go live with Uncle Hank on my own.
我们以前也在那里生活过
We've been out there before,
-我们知道在哪 -别说了
- we know where it is.. - Stop it, stop it.
你再不能说那些话了 哪怕是在家里
You can't talk like that anymore, not even in this house.
为什么不能
Why not?
谁在听
Who's listening?
有一天 我要离开这里
Someday, I'm going to get out of here.
我要过自己的生活
I'm gonna live my own life.
到了那天 我帮你
Someday, I'll help you.
"未济"
"Wei Chi."
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表