剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
现在是上午10:30
Here on 1030 AM,
这里是《德帝国之声》
the Voice of the Reich.
饱经战争洗礼的国家终于迎来和平
Peace has come at last to a war-weary nation
感激的美国人从百老汇到主街
as grateful Americans from Broadway to Main Street
一路欢迎德国解放者
greet their German liberators.
刚被任命的帝国大元帅埃尔温·隆美尔
Recently appointed Reichsmarschall Erwin Rommel
走上街头 与充满崇敬的美国民众打招呼
took to the streets to greet the adoring American republic.
各地的国民都在喜迎
Citizens everywhere are welcoming
本地基础设施得以重建
the return of local infrastructure,
厨房♥里和浴室里有了流水
running water in their kitchens and baths,
时刻能用上电力
electricity at all hours,
商店货架上摆满了食物
and ready stores of food supplies
每天都会从物资充足的德帝国送来新补给
being brought in daily from the Reich's plentiful bounty.
志愿公民随时可以加入...
Citizen volunteers are invited to join in...
放点音乐吧
Put on some music, will you?
-除了这个 听什么都行 -别调
- Anything but that. - Leave it on.
我们得听新闻
We need news.
哪怕是他们的新闻
Even their news.
我哄不好汤玛斯
I can't quiet Thomas.
...新鲜牛奶和从果园里直接摘的苹果
...fresh milk and apples picked straight from the orchard.
是饿的
It's hunger.
我都没法哄他喝奶了
I can't even get him to nurse him anymore.
我们能撑过去的
We'll get through this.
是他来了
That's him.
没事的
It's okay.
你要请我进去吗 约翰
Are you gonna invite me in, John?
-迈克 -海伦
- Hi, Mike. - Helen.
稍息
As you were.
收下吧
Take it.
别傻了 吃吧
Come on, don't be fools. Eat.
去吧 海伦 吃吧
Go on, Helen. Go on.
给 加热一下
Here. Warm this up.
我刚从西点的交接过来
I just came from the handover at West Point.
巴顿跟戈林握手
Patton shook hands with Goering.
都定了
It's all settled.
先报名的人能拿到食物
The first men to sign on will get food
能在德帝国谋到好职位
and good positions in the Reich.
不肯就范的就什么都没有
The holdouts will get nothing.
也可能被处死
Or death.
我们明天去报道
We report for duty tomorrow,
早6点准时
at 0600.
你们自己决定
It's up to you.
就是块布
It's just a piece of cloth.
我们不非得相信它
Doesn't mean we believe in it.
我们照做 我们等待时机
We do this, we bide our time...
你总那么安慰自己 伙计
You keep telling yourself that, pal.
我们能抵抗的 约翰
W-We can fight them. John.
听说艾克在集结人手
They say Ike is gathering men.
-民兵部队... -我们都看到那颗原♥子♥弹♥了
- A militia... - We all saw that bomb.
就像一千颗太阳
It was like a thousand suns.
建造那样的东西需要什么啊
What does it even take to build something like that?
明白吗
I mean, you know?
需要怎样的意志
What kind of will,
和远见
and a vision?
那是犯罪
It's a crime is what it is.
如果我们能
Well, we'd have built it, too,
我们也会造的 但我们没做到
if we could, but we couldn't.
是吧
Could we?
不 结束了
No. It's over.
完了
It's done.
失败了
It failed.
到了关键时刻 一切都崩溃了
When push came to shove, the whole thing just collapsed.
他们的手段
What they have, that's...
成功了
that works.
那我们怎么办 约翰
What about us, John?
我的家人在德帝国会怎么样
What happens to my family in the Reich?
我不知道
I don't know.
并不多
It isn't much.
好
Okay.
拿上 走吧
Take this, and go.
-去哪 约翰 -能走多远是多远
- Go where, John? - Well, just as far as you can.
我记得曾经我们愿为彼此付出生命
I remember when we would've died for each other.
这一切都不轻松
None of this is easy.
但这是对的
But this is what's right.
对于我们是对的
It's for us.
48小时后重启传送门
Reopen the portal in 48 hours.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们来了 亲爱的
They're here, baby.
达瑞斯兄弟
Brother Darius,
-这是伊莱亚 -幸会
- this is Elijah. - Pleasure.
-还有 -贝尔·马洛里
- And... - Bell Mallory.
阿♥拉♥巴马州莫尔顿的
Moulton, Alabama.
是的
That's right.
你记性真好
You got a good memory.
我记得每个名字每个地方
I remember every name, every place.
你给自己打响了名号♥ 贝尔·马洛里
You've made a name for yourself, Bell Mallory.
你们都是
All of you.
先生们 我们准备了羽衣甘蓝
Well, gentlemen, we've got collard greens.
豇豆 洋芋
We've got black-eyed peas, yams,
玉米面包 还有甜绿茶
some cornbread and sweet green tea.
你真觉得这个提督可靠吗
You really think this admiral's on the level?
他是个军人
He's a military man.
他是在执行皇室的命令
He'll be acting on orders from the royal family.
这口气他可能不太能咽下去 但是
Probably won't be easy for him to stomach, but...
他也是在冒险
he's taking a risk, too.
和谈的成果真可能维持住吗
Is there any chance the peace will hold?
是暂时停火
It's a temporary cease-fire.
他们真会同意我们的条件吗
I mean, do you think they'll ever agree to our terms?
在美国 日属太平洋合众国
This is the first time in America
或德帝国 这是第一次
or the JPS or the Reich
有人肯以平等的身份
that anyone has ever negotiated
跟黑人进行谈判
with a black man as an equal.
这就是我们今天要记住的
That's all we leave with today,
这是胜利
it's a victory.
我还记得我第一次
I remember the first time
打开一箱中国自动步♥枪♥时
I opened a crate of those Chinese automatic rifles.
我拿起了一把
I picked one up.
是那么黑
It was so dark and...
涂了油 很重
oiled and heavy.
那感觉像...
Man, it felt like...
-力量 -是啊 兄弟
- ...power. - Right on, brother.
从那一刻起 我就一直梦想着
And from that moment, all I've dreamed of
能放下那把武器的那一天
is the day I can put that damn weapon down.
约翰
John?
海伦
Helen.
我以为你要周日早上才能回来呢
Oh, I thought you weren't coming back until Sunday morning.
你怎么坐在这里
What are you doing here?
我还想 给你个惊喜呢
I was, uh, thinking I could surprise you.
不是 我想着
Uh, no, I figured, um,
周一再去格林斯博罗也行
Greensboro could wait till Monday.
妈妈总说我该嫁个更有野心的男人
Mother always said I should marry an ambitious man.
我知道你是为什么回来
I know what you came back for.
汤玛斯他...
So, uh, Thomas is, um...
今天是周六啊
It's Saturday, remember?
他再过45分钟就能回来
He's due back in about 45 minutes.
这时间足够了
Which is just enough time.
来嘛
Come on.
你剪头了
You got a haircut, I see.
-而且你还长白头发了 -是吗
- And you're going gray. - Am I?
某人饿了哦
Somebody's hungry.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表