剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
"子弹"
"Bullet."
但是
But...
这是阿本森写的
Abendsen wrote this.
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
我不知道
That I don't know.
不如预期吗
Didn't go how you expected, huh?
你不是第一个
Well, you're not the first one
企图偷
to try to steal fire
神之火的人 约翰
from the gods, John.
出现了一些情况
There were complications.
当然了
Course there were.
但是能解决的
But they can be dealt with.
在那边发生了什么 约翰
What happened over there, John?
你找到他了 你的儿子 活得好好的
You found him, your boy, alive and well.
海伦还有女儿们
Helen and the girls.
不
No, um...
在那个世界
In that world,
我们没生两个女儿
my girls were never born.
有所得 有所失
Something found, something lost.
你有想过
Did you imagine
永远留在那个世界吗
slipping away to that world for good?
你当然想过
Of course you did.
但没那么容易 是吧
But it isn't that easy, is it?
现在你夹在了中间
Now you're caught betwixt, in between.
我在那边还有事得处理
I have unfinished business there.
我儿子需要我帮助
My son may need my help.
但首先 我得理解
But first, I need to understand
插手的
the repercussions
后果
if I interfere.
你已经插手了 约翰
You already have, John.
你已经在体验后果了
You're already living with the repercussions.
是 但我还能解决的
Yes, but I can fix it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我不会再失去一次我儿子了
I'm not gonna lose my son again.
你还欠钱 御神先生
You owe Mr. Okami.
我们在手♥枪♥的弹匣内
We found a partial print
发现了一枚部分指纹
on the clip inside the pistol.
是你的
It is yours.
下次 我保证会更加小心的
Next time, I promise to be more vigilant.
我记得你 城户大佐
I remember you, Kido Taisa.
自我们多年前
Since we first met
在新加坡第一次相遇
all those years ago in Singapore.
井口提督 你要上军事法庭了
Admiral Inokuchi, you are facing court-martial.
你需要传唤任何目击证人为你辩护吗
Are there any witnesses you wish to call for your defense?
你是怎么了 大佐
What has become of you, Taisa?
我有责任提醒你 你所拥有的权利
It is my duty to remind you of your rights.
这事关你的军事指挥权和自♥由♥
Your military command and your freedom are at stake.
这场军事法庭就是作秀
This court-martial is a sham.
根据日本法律
Under Japanese law,
我有权去东京接受海军军事法庭审判
I have a right to a Navy court-martial in Tokyo.
你因通敌受审
You are on trial for consorting with the enemy.
你清楚该指控要判怎样的刑
You know the sentence this charge carries.
我清楚
I do.
你是独自一人决定
Did you undertake this meeting
去跟埃奎阿诺·汉普顿见面的吗
with Equiano Hampton on your own...
还是你另有盟友
or did you have allies?
我信守承诺
I keep my promises.
你呢
Do you keep yours?
我在这间囚室里也比
I am freer man inside this jail cell
身在外面的你更自♥由♥
than you are out there.
你只是矢森控制的傀儡
You are a puppet dancing on Yamori's strings.
够了 闭嘴 叛徒
Enough! Shut your mouth, traitor!
你不记得日本挨饿的日子
You do not remember when Japan was starving,
当我们的家庭养活不起我们
when our families could not provide for us.
你阴谋背叛自己的同胞
You have conspired against your own people.
现在你要独自接受制裁
Now you will face justice alone.
井口提督不肯
Admiral Inokuchi refuses
传唤为他辩护的证人
to call witnesses on his behalf.
基本等于承认有罪了
As good as admitting he's guilty.
这场军事法庭审判应在东京进行
This court-martial should be in Tokyo
由海军军官组成陪审团
with a jury of naval officers.
我们没那个条件了
We do not have that luxury.
日本那边可能会视此为不合法
It could be seen in Japan as illegitimate.
所以我们得快速行动
That is why we have to move quickly.
殿下
Your Highness.
井口提督呢
Where is Admiral Inokuchi?
提督已被捕
The admiral has been arrested.
他被控串通恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He stands accused of colluding with the terrorist
埃奎阿诺·汉普顿
Equiano Hampton.
他是受我的指示去的
He was there on my instruction.
您如此同情被告确实高尚 殿下 但是
Your compassion for the accused is noble, Your Highness, but...
你难道是在说我在为保护他而撒谎吗
Are you suggesting I am lying to protect him?
为了保护您
For your own protection,
我们要将您软禁在您的住处
we are confining you to your quarters.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
如果我没能在这样动荡的时期保护好您
The emperor would not forgive me if I did not protect you
天♥皇♥绝不会原谅我的
during these volatile times.
饭岛
Iijima.
切断她的电♥话♥线
Disconnect her phone lines.
挺直腰杆 城户大佐
Stiffen your spine, Kido Taisa.
记住我们的大业
Remember the cause.
和谈
Peace talks?
洛杉矶可没批准
L.A. never signed off on this.
是谁决定我们能相信这个提督的
Now, who decided we could trust this admiral?
-是埃奎阿诺 -不 你们被设计了
- Equiano did. - Nah. You got set up.
你闭上嘴 你什么都不知道
Man, shut the fuck up. You don't know shit.
井口的人也被枪击了
Inokuchi's men was getting shot at, too.
你知道吗
Fuck you know about that, huh?
他跟我们一样没料到会发生这种事
He didn't know this was coming any more than we did.
日后有的是时间找人责怪
There'll be plenty of time to hand out blame later.
我们现在有更大的问题
We got bigger problems now.
日帝国广播说我们被打败了
Empire Radio says we're beaten.
很快 我们自己的同胞就会信他们了
Soon our own people are going to believe them.
姐妹 如果你想服务革命
Sister, if you want to serve the revolution,
不如先给我们弄点吃的吧
why don't you start by getting us something to eat.
我可不是来服务你的 兄弟
I am not here to serve you, brother.
下一阶段的计划得马上执行
The next stage has to happen right now.
我们得发出信♥号♥♥ 告诉大家我们还在
We have got to send a message that we are still here,
-否则一切都完了 -我们得等中方的消息
- or this all falls apart. - We need to hear from China.
-中... -我们现在就这样了吗
- From Ch...? - Is that where we're at?
拿一个主子换另一个主子
We're trading one master for another?
这没你想的那么简单
There's more to this than you understand.
你是要接替埃奎阿诺了吗 老爹
You stepping into Equiano's shoes, Pops?
因为或许洛杉矶该开始当家了
Because maybe it's time for L.A. to run things.
给
Here you go.
他们似乎总会吵起来
Seems they always wind up fighting each other.
男人害怕了就会这样 打起来
That's what men do when they're scared-- they fight.
我也怕
I'm scared, too.
你是该怕
You're not wrong.
你待的是哪个集中营
What camp were you in?
人识其类 亲爱的
Like knows like, honey.
阿♥拉♥巴马莫尔顿
Moulton, Alabama.
我13岁那天
The day I turned 13...
集中营的一个监督
one of the Aufseherin at the camp
叫我出列 跟她走
told me to step out of line and follow her.
我当时还是孩子
I was still a child.
还以为是生日惊喜
Thought it was a surprise for my birthday.
护士告诉我 我要
Nurse told me I was gonna be...
被治好
fixed...
这样我可以工作 但不能生育
so I could work but I couldn't breed.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表