剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
鸡蛋真好吃
The eggs are delicious.
吐司马上就好
The toast should pop up in just a sec.
我去换衣服
I am going to get dressed.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你怎么这么早就回家了
What are you doing back home already?
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
就是
Is, uh...
别介意你老爸
Don't mind your dad.
我就想看看你
I just wanted to look at you.
天啊 你看到我了
Geez, you just saw me.
你长得好大了
You just got so big.
是啊
Yeah.
好高
So tall.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 坐下
Come and, uh, sit down.
陪陪我
Keep me company.
你来得好快
You made good time.
已经尽快赶来了 再快要被拦下了
Got here quick as we could without getting pulled over.
圣诞老人的雪橇在巷子里 而且载满了玩具
So Santa's sled is in the alley, and it is full of toys.
-多谢了 先生 -那个
- Much obliged, sir. - Oh, listen, uh...
我在路上收到了讯息
I got this message when I was on the road.
有人跑来 自称是茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Someone turned up calling herself Juliana Crain?
对 感觉不可能 是吧
Yeah, didn't seem possible, right?
我现在也觉得不可能 但你还是自己看吧
Still doesn't, but I'll-I'll let you see for yourself.
希姆莱和戈林呢
What happened to Himmler and Goring?
那些纳粹领袖呢
And the Nazi leaders?
盟军 他们完全可以让他们靠墙站一列
The Allies, they could've put them up against a wall
枪毙他们
and shot them.
战争结束时 一般总是如此
That's what had always been done when wars ended.
但他们决定做一件不一样的事
But they decided to do something different.
他们让他们接受了公平审判
They gave them a fair trial.
纳粹不配受审
Nazis don't deserve a trial.
他们是罪犯
Well, they were criminals.
他们被送上法庭
Once they put them on the stand,
全世界就都能看清他们了
the world could see them for what they were.
他们罪行滔天
Their crimes were enormous,
但这些男人其实很渺小很软弱
but these were small, weak men.
他们
They, um,
他们找借口
they made excuses.
他们说他们不知道
They claimed they didn't know,
他们无力阻止
that they were helpless to stop it.
告诉他们希♥特♥勒♥的下场
Tell them what happened to Hitler.
他藏在一个地堡里
He hid out in a bunker...
然后吞枪自尽了
and then shot himself in the head.
感觉不可能
It seems impossible.
就像场梦
Like a dream.
如果他们在那个世界能被打败
If they can be beaten in that world,
他们在这个世界里也能被打败
they can be beaten in this one.
有时我会想
Sometimes I wondered, you know,
你是否成功逃离了那个隧♥道♥
if you'd ever made it out of that tunnel.
我以为你肯定死了
I was sure you were dead,
我无法释怀
and I couldn't let it go.
我知道你最在意的就是那些电影
I knew the films were what mattered most to you,
对我们都是
to both of us.
所以
So...
我投身于
I threw myself into...
扩散电影
getting them out there.
德帝国巡逻
Reich patrols.
我差点忘记那声音了
I'd almost forgotten that sound.
这里是安全的
We're safe here.
-对不起 -我理解
- I'm sorry. - I understand.
一切都不再是
It's just that nothing's fixed in place...
固定的了
anymore.
知道吗
You know?
没什么实实在在的
Nothing's solid.
一切都是
Like everything's just a...
倒影的倒影
reflection of a reflection.
你能听懂吗
Does that make sense?
好像能
I think so.
就好像悬而不决
It's like being suspended...
每个存在
...each existence
都跟其他的一样真实
as real as the next.
你什么时候选定一个不放手呢
And at which point do you choose to hold on to one?
他在那儿 伊莱亚
That's him, Elijah.
引擎别熄火
Keep the motor running.
伊戈
Iika.
待在车边
Stay by the car.
如果有麻烦就鸣笛
Sound the horn at trouble...
然后掩护我
then cover me.
跟我来
Follow me.
我爸爸一直希望我做铁匠
My father always wanted me to be a blacksmith.
如果你今天
If you came here
是期待那天的袭击能为你带来任何好处
expecting to gain anything from your attack the other day,
你会失望的
you will be disappointed.
我尽量不去期待什么
I try not to have any expectations.
那样 我不会措手不及
That way, I'm never taken by surprise.
我只给你带来一个警告
I bring you only a warning.
如果你继续这样的恐怖行径
If you continue these acts of terror,
日本会动用全部的军事力量
Japan will bring the full force of its military
打击黑人共♥党♥叛军
to bear on the BCR.
我们是从你们宪兵队那里学会了恐怖
We learned about terror at the hands of your Kempeitai.
你只是生气暴♥力♥不再是由你们
You're just upset you don't have a monopoly
垄断了
on violence anymore.
我不是来听人教训的
I didn't come for a lecture.
你不是来听我们的想法的吗
You are here to listen to our side. Am I wrong?
我在听
I am listening.
你们在全世界都在遭遇反叛
You're facing rebellions around the world.
印度
India,
中国 澳大利亚
China, Australia.
我们有数百万人 能拼命获得一切
There are millions of us with everything to gain
而没什么可失去的
and nothing to lose.
想想看你为了保护本岛
Think how hard you would fight
会多么拼命地战斗 提督
to protect your home islands, Admiral.
这里是我们的家园
This is our home.
你们是作为奴隶被带来这里的
You were brought here as slaves.
我的同胞是为这个国家流的血汗是最多的
No one has endured more for this country than our people.
为了获得自♥由♥ 我们能承受一切
We will endure anything to be free.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
自♥由♥国家
A free state.
我们自己的地盘
Our own territory.
黑人自治的共和国
A self-governing republic for black people.
你的信上提出了停火
Your letter offered a cease-fire.
暂时停火
Temporary cease-fire.
要看你们能回报什么了
Depending on what you can offer in return.
我不能提出任何条件
I am in no position to offer anything.
那就给太子妃捎个信
Then take a message to the Crown Princess.
我们需要诚意的表示
We'll need a sign of good faith.
比如
Such as?
停止宪兵队在贫民窟的搜捕
Stop the Kempeitai round-ups in the ghetto.
我会看看
I will see...
能想什么办法
what can be done.
告诉我
Tell me...
你怎么没当成铁匠
why didn't you become a blacksmith?
我发现我怕马
I found out I was afraid of horses.
直到今天 我出海头两天
To this day, I still get sick
还会晕船
the first two days at sea.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他是个作战之人 想学着制♥造♥和平
He's a man of war who's trying to learn to make peace.
但我觉得我们能够...
But I think he's someone we can...
快走
Go, go, go!
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表