剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
evil, deceptive and greedy.
是 崔茜
Yes, Tracy?
我注意到夏洛克说
I notice Shylock says,
"你们要是用刀剑刺我
"If prick me,
我们不是也会出血的吗"
do I not bleed?"
是的 怎么
Yes, and?
作者难道是说犹太人也是人吗
Is the writer saying Jews are human?
我从未这么想过
I never thought of it that way.
我们不该学这种东西
We shouldn't be studying this.
谢谢你的纠正 崔茜
Thank you for... that correction, Tracy.
你是对的
I believe you're right.
我会在我们的下次教工会议上提出
I will take this up at our next faculty meeting
我们会解决此事
and we will sort this out.
是的
Yes, we will.
我们来讲数学吧
Let's move on to mathematics.
我还是不懂
I still don't get it.
两边都得归零
Both sides have to equal zero.
你怎么知道的
How'd you get that?
你在芝加哥的学校里
Didn't you study the quadratic equation
没学二次方程吗
in your school in Chicago?
我耽误了好些课
I had to miss a lot of class.
我们从头开始吧
Should we start from the top?
我好想你
I missed you.
我没去芝加哥
I wasn't in Chicago.
你离开德帝国了吗
Were you outside of the Reich?
我就是猜的 因为
I'd just assumed, 'cause...
你不知道臂章的事
you didn't know about the armbands.
所以
So...
老师怕我们 感觉好奇怪
It's so weird that our teachers are scared of us.
真有孩子告发他们的父母吗
Are kids actually ratting on their parents?
有些 是的
Some, yeah.
我们大部分人只是
Most of us just kind of...
假装配合
pretend to go along with it, though.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我也不喜欢
Me, neither.
我去了这里
This is where I was.
这是什么音乐
What is this music?
歌♥手听上去
The singer sounds...
很不一样
different.
他是...
Is he...?
-他不是... -我在中立区买♥♥的
- He's not...? - I got it in the Neutral Zone.
是用来跳舞的
It's meant for dancing.
你想跟我跳舞吗 亨利
You want to dance with me, Henry?
好
Okay...
好啊
sure.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
是啊 但这样真的好吗
Yeah, but are you sure this is a good idea?
别说话 亨利
Don't talk, Henry.
-不 艾米 -我要告发你
- No, Amy... - I'm telling!
不
No!
-你敢 -我要告诉老师
- Don't you dare! - Telling my teacher!
-艾米 别 -我要告发
- Amy, no! - Look, I'm telling!
你个臭丫头
You little brat!
-那不是你的 -就是
- It's not yours! - Yes, it is!
管他呢 给我
Whatever, give it to me!
还我 你个臭丫头
Give it back, you little brat!
开门
Open the door!
我要告发你
I'm gonna inform on you!
爸爸会气死的
Dad is gonna be so angry.
他会杀了你的
He's gonna kill you.
艾米 马上把唱片还我
Amy, give me back the record now.
-怎么回事 -我不知道 先生
- What's going on? - I don't know, sir.
都怪你
...it's gonna be your fault.
闭嘴 开门
Shut up and open the door.
这是犯罪 你要付出代价的
This is a crime and you're gonna pay for it!
你是种族叛徒 我要告诉爸爸
You're a race traitor and I'm gonna tell Dad
-你喜欢黑... -艾米 开门
- that you like black... - Amy, open the door.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
珍妮弗在听这张唱片
Jennifer was listening to this record.
这是她从中立区带来的
She brought it from the Neutral Zone.
她还跟亨利·艾佛近身跳舞
She was close-dancing with Henry Iver.
他们可亲热了
They were all over each other.
-我们没有 -珍妮弗
- We were not. - Jennifer.
去我办公室等着
Wait in my office.
这是那种唱片 爸爸
It's one of those kind of records, Daddy.
是她从中立区带回来的
She brought it from the Neutral Zone.
-她每晚都听反抗组织的广播 -冷静
- She listens to resistance radio every night. - Calm down.
今天学校里说 我们必须告发恶劣行为
They told us in school today we have to inform on bad behavior.
哪怕是我们的亲属 我们必须告发
Even in our own families. We have to.
你这不是告诉我了吗
Well, now you're informing me.
-这也算数吗 -是的
- Does that count? - Yes.
所以你尽职了
So you've done your job.
真正错的是我
The real mistake here is mine.
但你没做错什么事
But you didn't do anything wrong.
这是我的唱片
It's my record.
是一起
It's evidence in a...
盖世太保在追查的案子的证据
in a case the Gestapo is pursuing.
是你的吗
It's yours?
是的
It is.
我以为是她从中立区带回来的
I thought she brought it from the Neutral Zone.
所以说 我们提出指控时
That is why we need to be very careful
要万分小心 亲爱的
about making accusations, honey.
尤其是对我们爱的人
Especially against people we love.
你知道
Have you any idea...
-这多危险吗 -这只是音乐
- how dangerous this is? - It's just music.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
你清楚答案是什么
You know the answer to that.
我们家里不能有这种东西
We cannot have this in our family.
什么叫"我们家"
What do you mean by "Our family"?
别明知故问
You know exactly what I mean!
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
就不该让你在那边待那么久
Shouldn't have let you stay out there all that time.
爸爸
Dad.
我知道
Listen, I know, uh...
你在中立区时
I know you probably heard things...
可能听到了些东西
when you were in the Neutral Zone.
在无线电上
On the radio.
但那不是真的
It's not true.
不管你听到了什么
Whatever you heard there,
那都是谎言
it's a lie.
好吗
Okay?
这里的规矩不一样
The rules are different here.
你知道的
You know that.
有些事
And there's things that...
我都保护不了你
...that even I can't protect you from.
妈妈
Mom?
珍妮 亲爱的
Jenny, my darling.
妈妈
Mom...
-怎么了 -我想回农场
- Hey, what's wrong? - I want to go back to the farm.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
有辆大巴 我查了
There's a bus-- I looked it up.
不 你不能那么做
No, you can't do that.
亲爱的 这太危险了
Sweetheart, it's too dangerous.
求你 妈妈 这里让我受不了
Please, Mom, I can't take it here.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's happened, baby?
我无法融入这里 妈妈
I don't belong here, Mom.
-求你了 -我们能撑过去的
- Just, please... - We're gonna get through this.
好吗
Okay?
我想跟你过 我讨厌这里
I want to live with you. I-I hate it here.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here.
求你了
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表