剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
而献出生命的体系吗
lay down your life to defend, huh?
这是你曾为之奋斗的体系
This is the system that you fought for.
而且我因此成了英雄 你是这么以为的吗
And I came back a hero. Is that what you think?
我本以为你是个英雄
That's what I thought you were.
你也想成为英雄吗
Is that what you want to be? You want to be a hero?
你希望你的脸被画成壁画
You want to have your face painted on a mural?
或许还有学校以你命名
Maybe have a school named after you?
那你也还是死了 汤玛斯
You'd still be dead, Thomas.
-你怎么能确定 -因为我已经见识过了
- How can you be sure? - Because I've seen it before.
我清楚结局是什么
I know how it ends.
即便你不死
And even if you don't die,
回来了 你也会变了个人
you're gonna come back, you're not gonna be the same.
都是扯淡 汤玛斯
It's all bullshit, Thomas.
都是谎言
It's a fucking lie.
奖章 国旗 国歌♥
Medals, flags, anthems.
宣誓效忠
Pledges of allegiance.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
我环顾周围 我看不到自♥由♥
I look around me, I don't see freedom.
我看不到秩序 只有混乱
I don't see order. I just see chaos.
我看不到任何值得我儿子为之献出生命的东西
I don't see anything worth giving my son's life for.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
汤玛斯
Thomas. Tho...
雪子
Yukiko?
是你 你在这儿
It's you. You're here.
奇尔顿
Childan.
我好担心
I was so worried.
你的手
Your hand.
没事的 血止住了
Oh, it's all right. The bleeding stopped.
得清理伤口 上绷带
It needs to be cleaned and bandaged.
你没受伤吧
No, but... you're not hurt, are you?
没有
No.
事发后我回来了这里
I came here after it happened.
我不知道还能去哪找你
I didn't know where else to find you.
警方来找过你
The police were here looking for you.
是他们砸的
They did this.
这可是法夫赖尔的银莲花花瓶
This was a Favrile anemone vase.
一共只有八个
One of eight.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我阻止不了他们 -不
- I couldn't stop them. - No.
无所谓的
L-Look, it doesn't even matter.
别动 奇尔顿
Be still now, Childan.
没事的
It's all right.
宪兵队还会再来的
Kempeitai will come back.
你得躲起来
You have to hide.
他走回了家
He walked home?
-为什么 -我们吵架了
- Why? - We had an argument.
我说了些话
I-I said some things.
我不希望他犯错
I don't want him to make a mistake.
什么样的错
What kind of mistake?
-他想加入海军陆战队 -"扯淡"
- He wants to join the Marines. - "Bullshit."
你是这么说的
That's what you called it.
-汤玛斯 -就只是空谈 是吗
- Thomas. - It was just talk, right?
你从小教育我的一切
Everything that you raised me on.
自♥由♥ 美国
Freedom. America.
你只是空谈
It's all just talk for you.
可我真♥相♥信
Well, I believe in it.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
加入海军陆战队是绝对不行的 好吗
Joining the Marines is just not an option, okay?
你妈妈会需要你的
Your mom is gonna need you.
-怎么说 -约翰
- Why? - John?
说句话
A word.
别管了
Just leave it.
他都18了
He's 18 years old.
你清楚你跟他吵 只会让他更坚定
You know that if you argue with him, he's just gonna dig in.
改天再说吧
Just leave it for another day.
我没有时间了
I don't have another day.
汤玛斯
Thomas,
我理解相信祖国的感情
listen, I know what it means to believe in your country, okay?
怎么回事 有客人要来吗
What's that? Were we expecting someone?
今天是比赛日 约翰
It's game day, John.
伙计
Hey, pal.
你没事吧
You okay?
你看上去像是肚子上挨了一拳
Look like someone just punched you in the gut.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们可不能在前门廊上看
We're not gonna watch Y.A. Tittle
YA·迪特打败红人队
beat the Redskins from the front porch.
见到你真好 丹尼
Good to see you, Danny.
伙计
Hey, champ.
海伦
Helen.
你真美
You look lovely.
总这么嘴甜
Always the charmer.
怎么样 汤米
What do you say, Tommy?
你说我们今天胜算大吗
How you like our chances today?
振作起来
Come on, buck up.
他可是大老远开车来看你的
He drives all the way down here just to see you.
随你怎么说他是个没用的老头 约翰
You can call him a broken-down old man all you want, John,
但让盖瑞·伍德替代YA就是犯罪
but it'd be a crime to put Gary Wood in for Y.A.
要不是瑞格利球场的失利
If it hadn't been for the bad hit at Wrigley,
他就能为纽约夺冠了
he'd have brought the title home to New York.
这叫忠诚
There's such a thing as loyalty.
汤玛斯 是吧
Right, Thomas?
再说 如果YA这年纪还能做到
Besides, if Y.A. can do it at his age,
那我们就还有希望
there's still hope for us.
你真没事吗 约翰
You sure you're all right, John?
你看上去气色好差
I mean, you look like somebody walked over your grave.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得请你
I'm gonna have to ask you
原谅我 丹尼尔
to excuse me, Daniel.
我不太舒服
I, uh, I don't feel very well.
约翰
John.
我走吧
I should go.
不 丹 留下吧
No, Dan. Please, stay.
跟我们一起吃晚饭
Join us for dinner.
没事 海伦
It's all right, Helen.
丹尼
Danny.
你知道我也是没办法吧
You know I had no choice, right?
你说什么呢 约翰
What do you mean, John?
没用的
It's no use. It's no use. I...
你不会懂的
You're not gonna understand.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们是好兄弟
Hey, we're brothers, right?
你没什么好说对不起的
You got nothing to feel sorry for.
有我呢
I got you.
约翰
John.
约翰 是我
John! It's me.
是丹尼
It's Danny.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你得把我们救出去
You got to get us out of here. Just...
那个插销 约翰
The latch, John.
你只需要拔开 我们沿路自己溜走
Just... just lift it. We'll slip out up the road.
不会有人发现的
Nobody will know.
放了我们
Let us out.
打开插销
Just open the la... the latch.
-打开插销 -史密斯
- Just lift the latch. - Smith.
过来参加简报
I want you in this briefing.
求你
Please.
约翰
John.
求你了 约翰
Please, John.
约翰 是我啊
John, it's me.
是我 丹尼
It's me, Danny.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表