剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
德帝国所给他们的
What the Reich has provided them,
被他们视作理所应当
they take for granted.
这种美国主意是杂草
This Americanism is a weed.
-如果我们让它生根 -你需要什么 埃德加
- If we let it take root... - What do you need, Edgar?
监听
Surveillance.
全面监听
Universal surveillance.
你现在不是已经在做了吗
Don't you have that?
我们只能追踪疑似颠覆者 告密者
We're only able to track suspected subversives, informants.
我们需要能监控每个德帝国公民
We need to be able to monitor every Reich citizen
全天候监控
24 hours a day.
我倾佩你的野心
I admire your ambition.
成立新机构
A new agency
有权对全国电♥话♥线路进行覆盖监听
with the power to blanket the nation's phone lines with wiretaps.
在公共和私下场所
Special cameras and microphones
设立特别摄像头和麦克风
mounted in public and private places.
一切都被监视
Nothing goes unseen.
柏林都不这样呢
Even Berlin doesn't have that.
我们做领路人
We'll lead the way.
会花大钱的
It's gonna cost.
拿出份计划来
Show me a plan.
希姆莱万岁
Heil Himmler.
蠢货
Damn fool.
还有妻子和双胞胎
Wife and twins.
幸好我们在柏林之前发现了他
Just glad we found him before Berlin did.
是啊
Yeah.
比尔
Bill.
如果再有那样的报告出现
If, uh, any more like that turn up,
要让我在胡佛之前知道 好吗
I want to know about them before Hoover, all right?
了解
Understood.
只给你看
Eyes only.
史密斯太太的衣服是到了
Mrs. Smith's suit has arrived,
但还需要剪裁一下
but it needs a bit of tailoring.
玛莎 拜托了
Martha, please.
稍等 艾米
One moment, Amy.
什么时候能好
When will it be ready?
明早10点
10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
她会来试衣 所以不要迟了
She'll be here to try it on, so no later than that.
拜托了 玛莎
Please, Martha?
让我试试吧
May I try it on?
你穿那件紧身连衫裙肯定特好看
That dirndl would look absolutely adorable on you.
或许我们该跟你妈妈商量一下
Maybe we should talk to your mother about it.
或许销♥售♥员能先替我们留着
Perhaps the salesgirl will hold onto it for us?
非常乐意
Be happy to.
至少让我试穿一下吧
Can I at least try it on first?
当然可以
Of course.
我来看看有没有适合你的尺码
See if they have it in your size.
跟着小姑娘 我就回来
Stay with the girl. I'll be right back.
你是个小女孩吗
Are you a little girl?
什么
What?
你是个小女孩吗
Are you... a little girl?
我不懂...
I don't underst...
因为如果你不是 我只能想到
Because if you're not, there's only one reason...
一个原因
...that I can think of
会让你去女装区
for you to be in the girls' department.
女士 你误会我了
Lady, you got me all wrong.
你一早上都在跟踪我们
You've been following us around all morning.
我在为我侄女购物
I'm shopping for my niece.
你侄女能为你担♥保♥吗
Can your niece vouch for you?
她在医院呢
Well, she's in the hospital, so...
别撒谎了 变♥态♥
Stop lying, pervert.
我没打算伤害谁 天啊 别伤害我
I wasn't gonna hurt anybody. God, please don't hurt me.
如果再让我看到你偷♥窥♥小女孩
If I ever catch you peeping at little girls again...
我就挖了你的眼睛
...I will take that eye.
怎么样
Well?
给我倒杯酒吧
Fix me a drink, will you?
海伦·史密斯怎么样了
What happened with Helen Smith?
她没去 但她安排了明早10点
She wasn't there, but she's got a dress fitting.
去试衣
10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
-好样的 -她添了安保
- Well done. - She's got extra security.
一个会耍折叠刀的女人
Some dame switchblade artist.
我以为她是保姆呢 太大意了
I took her for a nanny. It was sloppy of me.
好 你能替我们引开她吗
All right, can you flag her for us?
我再不想去那家商店了
I don't ever want to set foot in that store again.
你能不能引开她
Can you flag her?
能
Yeah, I can flag her.
好 我会在外面巷子里等你
All right, well, I'll be waiting for you out here in the alleyway.
开着引擎
I'll keep the car running.
贝洛斯 里奇和尔文
Bellows, Richie and Irwin
我们重组 回这里碰头
will regroup and meet back here.
那计划定了
It's a plan, then.
明早10点
10:00 a.m.
只剩一个细节了
Just one more detail left.
使劲咬胶囊
Bite down hard on the capsule.
这样他们就不能逼你吐出来
That way, they can't make you puke it up.
很快 不痛苦
It's quick. No pain.
再来一轮 酒保
Another round, bartender.
我们明天可能会死
For tomorrow, we may die.
*希♥特♥勒♥ 只有一个蛋蛋*
*Hitler has only got One ball*
*戈林*
*Goring*
*有两个 但特别小*
*Has two, but very small*
*希姆莱*
*Himmler*
*也跟他们很像*
*Is rather sim'lar*
*但可怜的老戈培尔*
*But poor old Goebbels*
*完全没有蛋*
*Has no balls at all*
*希♥特♥勒♥ 只有一个蛋蛋*
*Hitler has only got one ball*
-*另一个* -
- *The other is in* - Come on.
*放在了阿尔伯特音乐厅*
*The Albert Hall*
*他妈妈 那个老臭婆娘*
*His mother, that dirty grubber*
*在他小时候 给他切了*
*Cut it off when he was small*
*她把他的蛋 丢进了和谐树*
*She threw it into the concord tree*
*那蛋蛋掉进了深蓝海洋*
*It fell into the deep blue sea*
*鱼儿们 都拿出盘子*
*The fishes got out the dishes*
*吃了一顿扇贝和蛋蛋的下午茶*
*And had scallops and bollocks for tea*
*希♥特♥勒♥ 只有一个蛋蛋*
*Hitler has only got one ball*
*戈林有两个 但特别小*
*Goring has two, but very small*
*希姆莱 也跟他们很像*
*Himmler is rather sim'lar*
*但可怜的老戈培尔完全没有蛋*
*But poor old Goebbels has no balls*
-*完全没有* -*一个都没有*
- *At all!* - *No balls at all.*
叫辆轮床来
Get a gurney in here.
尽快叫霍茨博士来
Get Dr. Holtz in here as soon as possible.
快过来
Get over here.
快快 我们得叫他回来
Quick, quick. We got to get him back.
我需要帮助
I need help with this.
快点的
Let's go. Hurry up.
快点
Quick.
卡罗兰 卡罗
Caroline! Carol...!
不
No!
不
No! No!
请
どうぞ
干杯
Kanpai.
干杯
Kanpai.
我环顾你们年轻的脸庞
I look around at all your young faces.
有些已经不那么年轻了
Well, some not so young anymore.
有那么多年轻人在这个部门干过
So many young men have come through this department.
不是所有人今天都能回家去日本
Not all of them will be going home to Japan today.
我是个严厉的上司
I was a hard boss.
我知道
I know.
我对我的手下要求很高
I demanded everything of my men.
也很少给出赞扬
I rarely gave praise.
有些年轻人
There were young men
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表