剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
您让我上船
You put me on that boat...
店就是你的了
...and it's yours.
我要我儿子
I want my son.
把城户大佐的儿子带来
Bring me Colonel Kido's son.
他欠钱
He owes.
我可以替他还债
I can pay his debts.
日元在这里不能用了
The yen is no good here anymore.
我们得采取老办法了
We must return to the old ways.
我很熟悉老办法
I am familiar with the old ways.
我知道 大佐
I know you are, Taisa.
我毫不怀疑 你能把我们都打死
I have no doubt you would gun us all down,
但如果你那么做
but if you did,
你也走不了多远
you wouldn't last long,
你儿子也是
and neither would your boy.
所以我们为他的生命讲价吧
So we must barter for his life.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你做我的顾问
I want you to serve me as my saiko-komon,
我的最高参谋
my supreme adviser.
别这样
Don't do this.
这是我的债
These are my debts.
你愿意加入我们的帮派吗
Are you prepared to become a member of the Ninkyo Dantai?
我愿意
I am.
船票
For the boat.
你快走吧
You should go now.
这不是你能看的
This is not for your eyes to see.
向我鞠躬 城户
Bow to me, Kido.
向你的老大鞠躬
As your Oyabun.
城户武志
Takeshi Kido
你是黑社会了
is Yakuza now.
还剩件事你要做
There's still one last thing left to do.
约翰
John.
我要工作到很晚
I'm working late.
你还是去睡吧
Maybe you should go to bed.
去 绕到后面
Yeah, go. Go 'round back.
把枪位藏好
Hide those gun positions.
这里要看上去像城市 而不是基地
Make it look like a town, not a base.
-把火箭炮摆到前面去 -指挥官
- Let's get those RPGs up front. - Comandante.
我们标注了阿兹特兰游击队
We've marked off where Aztlan guerrillas are setting up
在教会区设的狙击手点和陷阱
sniper stations and booby traps in the Mission District.
我们也会把我们的图给你们
We'll get you the same on our end.
我们还设计了一套粉笔标记 以标记房♥屋
We'll also set up a chalk code to flag houses
是安全 还是有我们的陷阱
that are safe and ones we've booby-trapped.
很好
Muy bien.
萨博拉在各区都设立了医疗站
Sabra has set up medic stations in all of the districts,
码头还有我们的救伤直升机小队
we also have a medevac team down at the pier.
但我们还在向
But we are still evacuating
赛拉斯撤离儿童和老人
children and elderly to our camps in the Sierras.
-帕布洛 -嗯
- Pablo. - ¿Sí?
好
Okay...
你带来了什么 莱缪
What've you got for us, Lem?
中立区来的志愿者
Volunteers from the Neutral Zone.
这怎么回事
What's this?
国防军的逃兵
Deserters from the Wehrmacht.
而且不止他们
They're not the only ones, either.
好多人在穿越边境
They just keep crossing the border.
我要拿他们怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do with them?
给他们把枪吗
Give them a rifle?
我们让他们干活儿
We put 'em to work.
他们是纳粹 莱缪
They're Nazis, Lem.
不 他们曾是纳粹
No, they were Nazis.
换掉他们的军服
Get them out of those uniforms.
我们让他们去洗盘子什么的
We'll... put them to work scrubbing pots.
而且别让伊莱亚看到他们
Don't let Elijah see them, either.
他们还带来了别的东西
They brought something else, too.
我去
I'll be damned.
扯了那么多犊子 那蠢货却放跑了城户
After all that bullshit, the dumbass cracker let Kido get away.
这是什么
The fuck is this?
莱缪说好些高级纳粹军官已经背离德帝国了
Lem says there's senior Nazi officers going cold on the Reich.
那边的人看到了这边的事
People there saw what happened here.
他们看到了夺回自己国家的机会
They see a chance to have their own country.
回到从前的样子
The way it used to be.
回到从前的样子
The way it used to be?
你记得从前是什么样吗 兄弟
Do you remember how it used to be, brother?
如果说有什么能让德帝国分♥裂♥
If there's one thing that can split the Reich in two,
就是这面旗
it's this flag.
那些该死的纳粹原来都是美国人
All them goddamn Nazis used to be Americans once.
那些美国白人现在都是纳粹了
And all those white Americans are Nazis now.
听着
Look.
你们要迎来战争了
You are facing a war...
你们赢不了的战争
which you cannot win.
对不起 但总得有人说
I'm sorry, somebody's got to say it.
这面旗没为我们做过什么
Man, this flag ain't never done shit for us.
我们才不是为它而战
That ain't what we fought for.
那个美国已经不在了
That America's gone.
抱歉 莱缪
I'm sorry, Lem.
我明白你的意思
I know what you're trying to do...
但我们不能回去了
...but we can never go back.
好吧
Fair enough.
但你还得发出一条讯息
But you still need to send a message.
而且你们得快点
And y'all better do it quick.
因为你们在这里守不了多久
'Cause y'all can't hold out too long here.
帝国电视台 还能用吗
The Empire TV station. Is it still functional?
我们能进去吗
Can we get in there?
当然了 整个城市都是我们的了
Sure 'nough. This whole city's ours.
现在播报关于西部各州的新闻
Now, in news from the Western States.
大量信件涌入了德帝国总部
Letters have been streaming in to Reich headquarters
这些信件来自面临黑人统治噩梦的普通美国人
from ordinary Americans facing the nightmare of Negro rule.
他们的故事令人心痛
Their stories are heartbreaking.
但德帝国听到了
But the Reich has heard...
-他们的求助 -给你 亲爱的
- ...their pleas for help. - There you go, sweetie.
再过几天 解放运动
In a matter of days, the campaign of liberation
就将按帝国领袖约翰·史密斯的命令展开
is set to begin on orders of Reichsfuhrer John Smith.
现在为您报道
We take you now to a report
-我们的装甲 -知道...
- from our armored... - You know?
-在中立区 -有声音了 测试
- ...in the Neutral Zone... - We have the sound. Testing,
-怎么回事 -一 二 三 好了
- Wha-What's happening? - one, two, three. Clear.
动动天线
Move the antenna.
行了吗
We good?
说吧 姐妹
Go ahead, sister.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
-不用调整你的电视 -黑人
- Do not adjust your TV sets. - A Negro?
电视没问题
There is nothing wrong.
我们打断了你们的日常
We have interrupted your regularly scheduled
纳粹宣传
Nazi propaganda
来为您带来真♥相♥
to bring you the truth.
-出问题了 关掉它 -不 我想听听
- Something's wrong. Turn it off. - No, I want to hear this.
我们是普通民众
We are the people.
跟其他很多人一样
Along with so many others
纳粹曾妄图用他们的集中营消灭我们
that the Nazis tried to exterminate in their camps.
他们杀害了
They murdered...
数百万人
millions of us.
但他们失败了
But they failed.
马上切断信♥号♥♥
Cut it off, now.
我们还在
We're still here.
是前日属太平洋合众国发出的
It's coming out of the former JPS.
他们闯入了我们的放送频段
They've broken into our broadcast band.
现在我们自♥由♥了
Now we are free.
中继发射器将马上被摧毁 长官
The relay transmitters will be destroyed in minutes, sir.
而你们
And you...
仍被人类最大的谎言奴役者
are slaves to humanity's greatest lie.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表