剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
这位是罗伯特·斯崔特
Meet Robert Street.
他坚定地相信美国梦
A true believer in the American dream--
那个奇怪的想法 一个男人只要努力工作
the quaint idea that a man who puts in his time
就最终会获得奖赏
will eventually be rewarded
让自己和家人过上更好的生活
with a better life for his family.
罗伯特·斯崔特 74区
Robert Street, section T4.
罗伯特·斯崔特 请向你的上级报告
Robert Street. Please report to your supervisor.
或许是为了我提出的加薪要求
Maybe it's about that raise I put in for.
但美国的罗伯特·斯崔特
But the America Robert Street
刚走进的世界 跟你我的世界
has just stepped into is very different
很不一样
from yours and mine.
这个世界不会给他这样的人任何保障
And this world offers a man like him no guarantee.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我被告知新老板想见我
I was told the new boss wanted to see me.
我就是你的新老板
I am your new boss.
但那不可能 我不懂...
But that can't be. I-I don't understand how...
我恐怕有坏消息通知你 罗伯特
I'm afraid I have some bad news, Robert.
我们只能解雇你了
We're going to have to let you go.
你不能炒了我
You... you can't fire me.
我能
Yes, I can.
还有
Oh, and one more thing.
我们需要你训练你的接替者
We'll need you to train your replacement.
罗伯特·斯崔特刚得知 美国梦
Robert Street has just learned that the American dream
不过是雅利安男人的噩梦
is nothing more than an Aryan man's nightmare.
对于罗伯特·斯崔特
And for Robert Street,
这个噩梦才刚开始
that nightmare has only just begun.
你可能不认识我 但你可能看过我的电影
You may not know me, but you might've seen one of my films,
那些盟军赢得战争的可怕影像
those terrifying visions where the Allies won the war.
我叫霍桑·阿本森
My name is Hawthorne Abendsen,
我是高堡奇人
and I am the Man in the High Castle.
今晚 我想给大家讲讲罗伯特·斯崔特的故事
Tonight, I want to share with you the story of Robert Street,
这是我仓库里上千个故事之一 也是我的...
one of thousands from my vaults, another of my...
停
Cut!
霍桑 你这样不行啊
Hawthorne, you're not giving us what we need.
我们得再来一次
We're gonna have to go again.
拜托 我读了你们充满仇恨的台词
Please, I've read your hateful lines.
我当着全世界的面 拆自己的台
I've discredited myself for the whole world to see.
你还想要什么
What more do you want?
我要你让我觉得你真♥相♥信
I want you to make me feel like you believe it.
-但我不相信 -霍桑
- But I don't believe it. - Hawthorne,
你想要夫妻探视时间 是吧
you want your hour with your wife, right?
-想 -太好了
- Yeah. - Terrific.
我们再来
Let's try it again.
从头开始 灯光
Uh, back to one. Lights.
等等
Wait, whoa, whoa.
至少让我加加料
At least let me punch it up a bit.
下一条的吧 但现在
Maybe on another take, but for now,
照稿读 好吗
we do it as written, got it?
-好 -很好
- Got it. - Great.
第四条 开拍
Take four. Roll it!
今天在华盛顿 沃伦专员
In Washington today, the Warren Commission
将向约翰逊总统
is expected to present President Johnson
提交一份针对肯尼迪总统
with a summary of their investigation
遇刺事件的调查总结报告
into President Kennedy's assassination,
有五百名证人被传唤
where 500 witnesses have been called forth
为11月22日的事件作证
to give their testimony on the events of November 22.
你俩 站住
Hold it right there, you two!
手举起来
Show me your hands.
手掌举起来
Palms up.
你知道怎么做 证件
You know the drill. Papers.
我没带 丢了
I don't have them. I lost them.
起初 我以为你是在栅栏边游荡
I thought at first you were running the fence
想找人"约会"
looking for a "date."
是吗 你怎么知道我不是
Oh, yeah? How do you know I wasn't?
那你在这里干什么
Then what're you doing out here?
你知道这里是禁区
You know this is a restricted zone.
就是看看风景
Just taking in the sights, you know.
-总部 -我是德姆 这里有个翻栅栏的
- Headquarters. - Yeah, it's Durham. I got a fence runner
需要提走 没有身份证
for pickup, no I.D.
可算 我们好久没你的消息了
Finally got something. We hadn't heard from you in a while,
还以为你是不是饿死了
thought maybe you'd starved to death.
-是啊 那不是太好笑了 -是啊
- Yeah. Yeah. Wouldn't that be a trick. - Yeah.
送点卷心饼来吧
Send strudel, right?
怎么回事
What was that?
德姆
Durham?
德姆 你没事吧
Durham, is everything okay?
德姆 怎么回事
Durham, what's going on?
德姆
Durham?
德姆
Durham?
我们还没开门 小姐
We're not open yet, miss.
早7点开门
7:00 a.m.
我很乐意现在买♥♥条面包 只要
I'm-I'm happy to pay for a loaf now if...
只要你允许
if you'll allow me.
好吧
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是哪来的
Where did you get this?
格茨曼副总指挥来见您了 长官
Obergruppenfuhrer Goertzmann is here to see you, sir.
-希姆莱万岁 -希姆莱万岁
- Heil Himmler. - Heil Himmler.
帝国大元帅 很荣幸终于见到您了
Reichsmarschall, what a pleasure to meet you at last.
副总指挥
Obergruppenfuhrer.
你在乌拉尔战役中的杰出表现人尽皆知
Your reputation from the Ural campaign precedes you.
我是在巴伐利亚的山里长大的
I was raised in the mountains, in Bavaria.
或许可以说 我有不公平的优势
I suppose you could say I had an unfair advantage.
纽约
New York--
真是了不起的城市
such a marvelous city,
-举世无双 -我也同意
- like no other in the world. - Well, I think so,
但我在这里出生 它是我的家
but then I was born here, it's home to me.
告诉我 你从这里能看到元首中枪的地方吗
Tell me, can you see where the Fuhrer was shot from here?
不能
No.
你真的改变了这里的情况
You've really turned things around here.
我妻子英格丽德
My wife Ingrid, she, um,
她喜欢来这里购物和看风景
she loves the shopping and the views.
没能来让她很遗憾
She was sorry not to make the trip.
我只能向她保证我们下次来时会待更久
I had to promise her we'd return for a longer stay.
看来你是想调过来
Sounds like you're thinking of joining us.
元首是跟我谈过这个可能
The Fuhrer has discussed the possibility with me.
你怎么跟他说的
What'd you tell him?
我告诉元首我会考虑的
I told the Fuhrer that I'd think it over.
来新城市探险 但如你所说
The adventure of a new city, but, as you say,
什么地方都不如家
there's nowhere like home.
这样的烦心事是好事
These are good problems to have.
有时吧
Sometimes.
元首有时
The Fuhrer can be, um...
很善变
mercurial.
要赢得元首的青睐需要很久
It takes a long time to enter the Fuhrer's favor,
但失宠却能很快 你最清楚了
but no time at all to fall out of it, as you yourself know.
我耽搁你够久了 约翰
I've detained you long enough, John.
我很期待我们今晚的晚宴
I look forward to our dinner tonight.
这样的早晨最适合好好休息
A perfect morning for a good rest
喝一壶茶了 是不是
and a pot of tea, don't you think?
外面下着瓢泼大雨
It's raining hammers and nails.
从午夜就开始了
Since midnight.
去客厅里舒服地坐着吧
Let's get you comfy in the living room.
需要拿本书吗
Would you like something from the library?
那是...
What's...?
是您丈夫的一位男性朋友落下的
A gentleman guest of your husband's left it behind.
每个人据说都读过了
Everyone's supposed to have read it.
好啊 那我就迎难之上了
Well, then, I'll tackle it.
尤其是如果每个人据说都读过了
Especially if everyone is supposed to have read it.
《日耳曼尼亚:雅利安建筑的胜利》
Germania: A Triumph of Aryan Architecture."
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表