剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我们是一起的
We're a package deal, see?
她 我
It's her, me...
还有我的一大车枪
and my big truckload of fuckin' guns.
好吧
All right.
我们
Well, we got a...
有好几个行动在策划阶段
number of operations on the board in the planning stages.
你是说那个传送门
You're talking about the portal.
我们一直在监控
Yeah, we've got it under observation.
但他们去年里大大加强了防守
But, uh, they've fortified it heavily in the past year,
我们现在如果要行动 就得是场硬仗
so us moving on it now would require a major assault.
不出所料
Yeah, I think so.
约翰·史密斯呢
What about John Smith?
他的公♥寓♥楼固若金汤
His apartment building is a fortress,
我们如果
so we're gonna need to, uh,
想行刺他 就只能在路上动手
catch him in transit in order to make an attempt on him.
当然 那就需要得到他行踪的情报
Of course, that's gonna mean intelligence on his movements.
海伦的这些照片是在哪拍的
Where were these photos of Helen taken?
她去年一直跟女儿们
She was living in the Neutral Zone
住在中立区
for the past year with her daughters.
我们本打算接近她的
We were gonna make an approach on her.
-怎么没动手 -我们一直在等你的货
- And what stopped you? - We were waiting for your shipment
没等到海伦就回纽约了
when Helen went back to New York.
等等 她怎么会跑去中立区住
Wait a minute, what was she doing in the Neutral Zone to begin with?
我不知道
I don't know.
也无所谓了
Hardly matters now.
绝对有所谓
Well, it absolutely matters.
海伦·史密斯失去了
Look, Helen Smith is a woman who's...
一个孩子
lost a child.
没有人能经历这种事而不发生改变
No one lives through that experience unchanged.
更没有多少婚姻能经历这种事而不发生改变
And very few marriages, if any, survive that unchanged, either.
所以如果她去了中立区
So if she left for the Neutral Zone,
她肯定是觉得走投无路了
she had to have been desperate.
如果他们的婚姻有裂缝
And if there's a crack in that marriage...
我们就有入口了
that's a way in.
那都是美好幻想了
That's all soap opera now.
现在已经无所谓了 我们没机会了
None of that matters now. We lost her.
她回到她丈夫身边了
She went back to her husband.
或许她是自己想回去
Maybe she went back by choice.
或许她回去是因为她别无选择
Maybe she went back because she had no choice.
不好意思 应该是搞错了
I'm sorry. I think there's been a mistake.
你怎么能上到这层楼来
How did you get access to this floor?
没有搞错 海伦
There's no mistake, Helen.
我叫玛莎
My name is Martha.
我是你的夫人伴侣
I'll be your wife-companion.
什么
Excuse me?
我的职责是谨慎地陪伴你
It is my duty to discreetly accompany you
参加一切公开活动
on all of your public outings.
这是为了你的个人安全
For your personal security.
谁派你来的
Who sent you here?
我们听命于盖世太保
We're a service of the Staatspolizei,
成立目的是为迎合本党
formed to... meet the unique needs
各个第一家庭的特别需求
of the First Families of the Party.
但我们能做的还远不止如此
But we can be much more than that.
是帝国大元帅叫你来的 他出城办公时
The Reichsmarschall called you here to keep an eye on me
好让你盯着我 是吗
while he's out of town on business, is that it?
还是不止如此
Or is this more than that?
很多帝国夫人都把她们的
Many Reich wives come to view their...
夫人伴侣视为亲信
wife-companion as a confidant.
毕竟一位
There are so few people
帝国大元帅夫人能说话的人不多
a Reichsmarschall's wife can talk to, after all.
告诉盖世太保 我不需要什么伴侣
Tell the Staatspolizei that I don't need a companion.
我完全能理解
I understand completely.
我可以远远地跟着
I can follow at a distance.
你都不会发觉我的存在
You won't even know I was there.
你今早唱歌♥跑调跑到姥姥家了
You couldn't hold a tune to save your life this morning.
而且赞美诗的歌♥是怎么回事
And what's with... singing from the hymnal, anyway?
那些曲子你都烂熟于心的
You know all those songs by heart.
就是老了吧
Just getting old, I guess.
伐木工早餐 要培根
Oh, um, lumberjack breakfast. With bacon.
黑咖啡
Yeah. Uh, coffee, black.
干吐司
Um, dry toast.
我
there's...
有件事想跟你说说
something I wanted to talk to you about,
-正好现在只有我们了 -好
- now that I've got you alone. - Okay.
说吧
Go ahead.
我昨天跟我的征兵官谈了
I talked to my recruiter yesterday.
我知道你是反对的 因为
And look, I know you're against it, 'cause...
我反对什么来着
What is it I'm against?
我入伍
Me enlisting.
海军陆战队 战争
The Marines. The-the war.
这一切
All of it.
你是指中南半岛和越南的
If you're talking about going to this war in Indochina--
这场战争
in, uh, Vietnam--
-对 我是反对 -我18了 爸爸
- yeah, I'm against it. - I'm 18 now, Dad.
-我不需要你的准许 -可你问我了
- I don't need your permission. - Well, you asked me.
那我的回答很简单 我不希望你去
my answer's very simple, I don't want you to go.
-但你打过日本人 -我不想再失去你
- But you fought the Japs... - I don't want to lose you again.
-再 -如果你去
- Again? - If you go...
你肯定会死
...you're gonna die.
你怎么就能确定我会死
What makes you so certain I'm gonna die?
你不就回来了
You came back.
还成了英雄
You came back a hero.
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
我们都想要炒鸡蛋
We'd each like scrambled eggs,
饼干和肉汁 谢谢
biscuits and gravy, please.
我们的钱就在这里 还有小费
Our money's right here, with extra for the tip.
听着
Look,
我们不想惹麻烦
we don't want trouble.
我们也不想
Neither do we.
你们绕到后面去吧
Why don't you go around the back?
我会包点吃的给你们带走
I'll give you some food to take home with you.
不 先生 我们想像其他人一样
No, sir. We mean to eat our Sunday breakfast
在柜台上
right here at the counter
吃周日早餐
like everybody else.
还是在主日呢
On the Lord's day, no less.
我想经营体面的生意
I'm trying to run a respectable business.
你们这些黑人闹事者跑进来惹大家生气
You Negro agitators come in here making good people angry.
-我们有权利 法律赋予的权利 -别掺和
- We got a right. The law says so. - Don't get involved.
华府是有法律
There's the laws they make in D.C.,
但本镇也有自己的行事方式
and there's the way things are in this town.
有些事是不会变的
Some things don't change.
这就是
This is what happens
放纵他们的下场
when you let 'em run wild.
请站起来 离开柜台
Stand up and step away from the counter, please.
你也是 小子
You, too, boy.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是觉得意外吧
I'm just surprised, I guess.
我以为你会做点什么的
I would have thought you'd have done something.
我能做什么
Well, what would I do?
说点什么
Said something.
做点什么
Done something.
我们不是法律
We're not the law.
得了 这由不得我们
Come on, it's not up to us.
这感觉太不对了
Just seems so wrong.
都立法了
They passed a law
他们有权在柜台吃饭了
that gives the right to these people to eat at the counter.
但还是发生这种事了
And this still happens?
这就是你要为维护它
So, this is the system you want to
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表