剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Oh, no.
想得美
No, we are not!
别听...
Don't stop, don't...
我等不及离开这地方了
I can't wait to get out of this tenement.
找个自己的房♥子
Get a place of our own.
我们得先过了明天
We gotta get past tomorrow first.
都安排好了
It's locked in.
我不喜欢依靠白人
I don't dig relying on white boys.
我现在不想谈那个
I don't want to talk about that right now.
我只想做个梦 就一分钟
I just want to dream... for a minute...
梦想我们自己的家
...about a place of our own.
远离这一切
Away from all this.
好
Okay.
我脑海深处有这么一副画面
I have this... this picture in the back of my mind:
蓝房♥子
a blue house...
红玫瑰
with red roses.
蓝房♥子
A blue house?
对 深蓝
Yeah. Dark blue.
我们弄个菜园
We'll have a vegetable garden.
还有几个孩子
Some kids around.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
可以提醒你 我们是共♥产♥党吗
C-Can I just remind you that we're communists?
好吗 你别聊着私产
Okay? Before you get too carried away
聊得太兴奋了
with all that property talk?
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我们也不会有孩子的
We ain't gonna have no kids anyway.
对不起 亲爱的
I-I'm-I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry.
就是
I-It's just...
我们不能生活在梦想世界里 亲爱的
We can't be living in a dreamworld, babe.
没事
That's okay.
我知道我生不了孩子
I know I can't have kids.
那不代表就不能有孩子
Doesn't mean there can't be kids around.
是啊
Sure enough.
明天会一切顺利的
Tomorrow's going off like a charm.
我们要震动整个太平洋合众国 最终
We are going to shake up the JPS, and eventually...
会拥有我们自己的家
get a place of our own.
那不是做梦
That is not a dreamworld.
你说是就是
If you say so.
我说是
I do.
"这里的人特喜欢砍头
"'They're dreadfully fond of beheading people here.
居然还有活着的人在
"The great wonder is there's anyone left alive.'
她想找办法逃走
"She was looking for some way of escape,
不知她能不能神不知鬼不觉地溜走
"And wondering whether she could get away without being seen,
这时她注意到空中出现了奇怪的景象
"When she noticed a curious appearance in the air:
起初她感到无比困惑
"It puzzled her very much at first,
但看了一两分钟后
"But, after watching it a minute or two,
她认出了那是一个微笑
"She made it out to be a grin,
于是她对自己说
"And she said to herself,
'是柴郡猫
"'It's the Cheshire Cat;
这下我有人说话了'"
now I shall have somebody to talk to.'"
好了 今晚就读到这里了
Okay, that'll do for tonight, okay?
-再读点嘛 -明天还上学呢 亲爱的
- A little more? - It's a school night, honey.
行了
Come on.
没想到你想读《爱丽丝》
I'm kind of surprised you-you wanted Alice.
我以为你已经过了这年纪了
I thought you'd outgrown her.
我好想你 爸爸
I missed you, Daddy.
我也好想你 亲爱的
I missed you, too, honey.
睡吧 早上见
Go to sleep. See you in the morning.
爸爸
Daddy.
你小时候这里有黑人吗
Were there black people here when you were a kid?
是的 我小时候这里有黑人 怎么了
Yes, there were black people when I was growing up. Why?
我就是在想那是什么样
I just wondered what it was like.
你跟他们一起玩吗
Did you play with them?
并不 但我认识他们
Not really, but, uh, I knew them.
你喜欢他们吗
Did you like them?
我不怎么了解他们
I didn't know them well.
这里现在怎么没有黑人了
Why are there no black people here anymore?
学校里怎么说的
Well, what did they teach you at school?
说他们都回家乡了 非洲
They've gone back to their homeland, Africa.
他们在为德帝国工作
They're working for the Reich.
这不就是了
Well, there's your answer.
但为什么
But why?
他们为什么不能住这里
Why can't they live here?
他们喜欢那里
They like it there.
这样更好
I mean, I-it's better.
我在中立区看到黑人了
I saw black people in the Neutral Zone.
挺吓人的
It was a little scary.
你现在安全回家了
Well, you're home and safe now
你会一直待在这里的 好吗
and this is where you're gonna stay, okay?
好好睡吧
Sleep well.
-早上见 -好
- See you in the morning. - Okay.
好了 熄灯了 珍妮弗
Okay, lights out, Jennifer.
那是谎言
It's not true.
你对她说的
What you told her.
我们改天再谈吧
We'll talk about it another time.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表