剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
为讨好我 因我的命令而死
who died at my command trying to please me.
哪怕他们死在我怀中时
And even as they died in my arms,
我也不曾安慰他们
I offered no kind word.
所以我现在说
So, I will say it now.
你们让我骄傲
You make me proud.
你们所有人
Each one of you.
辛苦了
ご苦労
好了
Now...
去码头 起航回家吧
...go to the docks and sail back home.
你们的家人都很想念你们
Your families miss you terribly.
别让他们久等
Do not keep them waiting.
是谁敲门
Who was at the door?
什么
What?
每次有人敲门 我都担心是义警
Every time someone knocks, I fear it is vigilantes.
太子妃
Crown Princess.
这是通行证
That's a letter of transit.
给我的 去日本
For me. To Japan.
作为感谢
As a thank-you.
你真要走吗
Would you really leave?
你建立的一切 你的生意
Everything you've built, your business...
反正也都毁了
It's all ruined anyway.
这里一切都要崩溃了
Everything's falling apart here.
都留不住的
You know, it-it's gonna be gone.
我们可以走
We could go.
一起走
Together.
-一起走 -对
- Together? - Yes.
听着
Now, listen.
我在那里会低人一等
I'll be inferior there.
比在这里更甚
I mean, even more than here.
我会是贱民的
I'll be untouchable.
你确定你想跟我在一起吗
Are you sure you want to be seen with me?
我是个农民 奇尔顿
I'm a peasant, Childan.
我们农民是种田的
My people work the fields.
不 雪子
No, Yukiko.
你是位女王
You are a queen.
奇尔顿
Childan.
你真会逗我笑
You make me laugh.
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Hold on.
-什么 -等等
- What? - Hold on.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
马上的
This will just take a second.
拜托 哪去了
Come on, where is it?
1908年的 两克拉 四面锯切
This is a 1908 two-karat, square-cut,
金银丝新式艺术戒指
filigreed art nouveau ring.
放回保险箱里吧 奇尔顿
Put it back in the safe, Childan.
会被人偷的
Someone will steal it.
我在向你求婚
I'm asking you to marry me.
这不是我们的习俗
This isn't our custom.
天啊 真抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
好吧 我太激动了
All right, I... I got carried away.
我知道不...
I know it's wrong...
能做你的新娘是我的荣幸
I would be honored to be your bride,
罗伯特·奇尔顿
Robert Childan.
我能...
Can I, uh...
你可以吻我
You may kiss me.
来来
Here. Here, here.
来
Here.
什么时候
When?
今晚
Tonight.
你能找到牧师吗
Think you can find a priest?
我知道你最终会给我打电♥话♥的 城户大佐
I knew I'd get your call eventually, Kido Taisa.
告诉我
Tell me.
我并不想告诉你这样的事
I take no pleasure in reporting this.
彻被看到出现在浮动世界的鸦♥片♥馆
Toru was seen in the opium dens of the floating world.
我知道你会说什么
I know what you'll say.
这不可能是我儿子
This cannot be my son.
我不否认
I do not deny it.
那我觉得我或许能帮你们俩
Well, then I think I can be of service to both of you.
毕竟 我们是有交情的
After all, we have a history, you and I.
你想要什么 你总是有价的
What is your price? You always have one.
到竹子♥宫♥来见我 我们谈
Meet me at the Bamboo Palace, and we'll talk.
他要醒过来了
Well, he's coming around now.
把他扶起来
Let's get him up on his feet.
你是谁
Who are you?
抓住绳子
Grab the rope.
你从不给人机会说遗言
You know, you never gave anyone their last words.
吃最后一餐
Their last meal.
是啊
No.
那你就这么死去吧
Well, this is how it ends for you.
吊起来
Haul him up.
都趴地上 手背头后
Everybody, down on the ground. Hands behind your heads.
你 拿枪的
You, with the pistol.
慢慢推开 你们枪比我们少
Push it off real slow. You're outgunned.
这怎么回事
What's going on here?
这是私刑吗
This a lynching?
我们以黑人共♥党♥叛军之名
We claim these premises in the name
占领这个地方
of the Black Communist Rebellion.
有我们在 就不许进行私刑
Ain't gonna be no lynchings on our watch.
你最好先搞清楚那是谁
You might want to find out who that is first.
或许你会改主意
It might change your mind.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是城户武志总检察官
I am Chief Inspector Takeshi Kido.
我去
Damn.
他这副惨相 我都没认出来
He's so busted up I didn't even recognize him.
有我们在就不行
Not on our watch.
给这混♥蛋♥松绑
Cut the son of a bitch loose.
找个地方关押他
Let's find someplace to put him.
共同遵守法律规定
共に、法社の慎にそしんで、
正正当当地度过一生
人生を正しく生きることを
你们是否宣誓
誓いますか。
我宣誓
誓います。
我宣誓
誓います。
恭喜
おめでとうございます。
我们结婚了
We are married.
就在这边 过来
It's just down here. Right this way.
我有个问题问你
I got a question for you.
1952年10月2日的早上
Morning of October 2, 1952,
有个叫朗尼·罗宾逊的人因一些
a man named Lonnie Robinson was arrested on some
莫须有的罪名被捕
trumped-up nonsense charges.
莫须有
Nonsense?
闲逛 扰乱社会
Loitering. Creating a disturbance.
消失进了这栋楼里
Disappeared into this here building
再就没了下落
and ain't been heard from since.
他什么样
What did he look like?
像我一样
Looked like me.
他是我父亲
He was my father.
我不知道
I do not know.
实在太多了
There have been so many.
肯定留有记录 文件吧
Must be a record. File or something.
销毁了
Destroyed them.
那他会落到哪
Where would he be at, then?
说实话吗
The truth?
-你 -到了 伊莱亚
- You... - Here it is, Elijah.
结结实实的门 关上就锁上
Solid-core door, locks itself.
很完美
It's perfect.
这房♥间是做什么的
What's this room for?
更衣室安全
The dressing room is clear.
去那边门口
Take the far door.
守着她 我去跟他
Stay with her. I'll take him.
-茱莉娅·米尔斯 -海伦
- Julia Mills. - Helen.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表