剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我把你视为
I saw you as a...
一个小气的暴君
A petty little tyrant.
你是个平庸的男人
You're a mediocre man.
失败的养鸡农
A failed chicken farmer.
你说你在我身上看到了你
The very thought that you see yourself in me...
这让我恶心
it sickens me.
把气瓶处理掉
See that the tank is disposed of.
"只有美国人能统治美国"
"Only an American can rule America."
你的话非常令人感动
I found your words quite moving.
但看来他们不为你的话所打动
But it seems they found your speech unpersuasive.
其他人则要更务实
The others were, uh, more pragmatic.
我把胡佛留给你了
I left Hoover for you.
我不会求饶的
I am not gonna beg for my life.
当然
No.
我反正也不会听的
I wouldn't listen, anyway.
我们的协议有效
Our deal stands.
北美是你的
North America is yours.
其他的德帝国是你的
And the rest of the Reich is yours.
你完全拥有自治权
You have complete autonomy.
格茨曼万岁
Heil Goertzmann.
史密斯万岁
Heil Smith.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表