剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
建筑 好无聊啊
Oh, architecture. That's boring.
建筑可不光光是建筑 布莉姬特
Architecture isn't just about buildings, Bridget.
当然
Of course.
我无意逾越
I didn't mean to overstep.
你没有
You didn't.
谢谢你
And thank you.
-好啊 美人们 -真不错
- Hello, my darlings. - Yeah.
18挺了
That makes 18.
我就说都在的
I told you it's all here.
要去看迫击炮和.50口径吗
You want to check the mortars and the .50 cal?
不了 我相信你数的对
No, I trust your count.
好 我们走吧
All right. Let's get out of here.
好了 各位
All right, boys.
装车 快 我们走
Load it up. Come on, let's go.
这对你是赢还是输
So is this a win or a loss for you?
现在太早 不好说
Too soon to tell.
太平洋合众国肯定不会放过你们
You know the JPS is gonna come down on you.
而且下手绝不轻
Like a ton of bricks.
但我们会准备好的 你呢
But we'll be ready. What about you?
重组 深呼吸
Regroup, take a deep breath,
然后拿我们的新玩具去德帝国大闹一场
then raise hell in the Reich with our new toys.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
该死
Ah, goddamn it.
他是怎么回事
What is going on with him?
说他能给太子妃写信
Says he can get a letter to the Crown Princess.
说他宫里还是有明事理的人
Claims there are some sensible people at the palace
希望袭击停止
who want the attacks to stop.
当然了
Well, of course there are.
你把他们收拾得这么惨
You're kicking their arses.
有枪指着我脑袋真的很难集中精神
Awfully hard to concentrate with a gun pointed at my head.
等等 写了什么
Hold up, what's it say?
你认识日文吗
Can you read Japanese?
你觉得呢
Fuck you think?
对不起 我不知道
I-I'm sorry, I didn't know
黑人也学过日文
that Negroes were taught to read Japanese.
"皇太子妃殿下"
"Your Imperial Highness"?
他们怎么能知道这是你寄去的
How the hell they gonna know this is coming from you?
别激动
Easy.
别激动 你说对了
Easy. You're right.
我觉得我能想个办法
Okay? I think I can do something about that.
让我...想个办法
Just let me, let me try to fix this.
这信纸质量太差
This is horrid writing paper.
派个你们信得过的信使
Send a messenger you can trust,
把信送去帝国秘书平野的办公室
and have this delivered to Imperial Secretary Hirano's office.
交给我就行
I got it.
伙计们
Fellas.
增田大将和我曾一起在澳大利亚做少尉
General Masuda and I were junior lieutenants in Australia.
有个晚上 他强行穿过沙漠进军
One night, he force-marched across a desert
只为保护我侧翼
to protect my flank.
因为没得到军令
Without orders.
他遭到了斥责 但我知道他救了我一命
He was reprimanded, but I am certain he saved my life.
这对我们都是可怕的损失
It is a terrible loss for all of us.
这起恐怖袭击是绥靖派的错
This terrorist attack is the fault of the appeasers.
我们都清楚我在说谁
We both know who I'm talking about.
是 将军 我知道
Yes, General, I do.
现在结束了
That is over now.
你可以随意采取必要手段
You are free to do what must be done.
城户
Kido.
宪兵队有井口提督的档案吗
Is there a Kempeitai file on Admiral Inokuchi?
查看高级帝国将领的档案
It would be unusual to open files
是很不寻常的举措
on senior Imperial commanders.
我的救命恩人被杀 我必须为他复仇
I will not let the death of a man who saved my life go unavenged.
我理解您的命令 将军
I understand my orders, General.
我会派人监视井口提督
I will have Admiral Inokuchi surveilled,
并建立情报档案
and I will start an intelligence file.
此事绝不能外传
This must be kept within our house.
你手下有个似乎值得信任的军官
In your command is an officer who appears trustworthy.
饭岛上尉
Captain Iijima.
把任务交给他
Give him the task.
我刚对目标茱莉安娜·克莱恩下手 长官
I had just engaged the target, Juliana Crane, sir,
就遭到了袭击
when I was attacked.
谁袭击了你
By whom?
您 长官 约翰·史密斯
By you, sir. John Smith.
平行世界的约翰·史密斯
The Alt-World's version of John Smith.
继续说
Go on.
我们发生了打斗
There was a struggle.
您 他很强壮 长官
You-- he was very strong, sir.
而且一心想救茱莉安娜·克莱恩
And committed to saving Juliana Crain.
发生什么了 坎贝尔
What happened, Campbell?
他死了 长官
He died, sir.
你杀了...
You killed m...
我
...me?
长官 是的
Sir, yes, sir. I did.
尸体呢
What happened to the body?
我清理了证据 并处理掉了您...
I concealed the evidence and disposed of your...
那具尸体 不会有人找到的
the body, so that it will never be found.
解散
Dismissed.
史密斯太太
Mrs. Smith?
元首的妻子在大堂里
The Fuhrer's wife is down in the lobby.
去吧
Go.
帝国大元帅的妻子呢
The Reichsmarschall's wife?
她暂时不便出来迎客
I'm afraid she is indisposed at the moment.
你可以下去了
You are dismissed.
玛格丽特
Margarete.
我们以为你们今晚才来呢
Ah, we, we weren't expecting you until this evening.
我丈夫的饮食限制
My husband's dietary restrictions.
当然
Of course.
你要来点茶吗
W-Would you care for some tea?
兴♥奋♥剂♥影响神智 而且我今天很忙
Stimulants cloud the mind, and my day is full.
我可没那么好运气 能一直懒散到中午
I do not have the luxury of lazing around until noon.
我每天早上5点起床锻炼
I get up at 5:00 a.m. every morning for exercise,
然后洗个冷水澡
after which I take a cold plunge.
早餐时 我审核我丈夫的日程
Over breakfast, I review my husband's schedule
编辑他的讲稿
and edit his speeches
早9点时 我就在自己的办公室里
and by 9:00 a.m., I am in my office
承担我德帝国红十字会上校的职责
as Colonel of the Reich Red Cross.
我的这一天就是这样开始的
And so I begin my day.
你的一天是如何开始的
How will you begin your day?
我很期待准备我们的晚宴
I'm looking forward to preparing our dinner.
老实说 我担心你 海伦
Frankly, I am concerned about you, Helen.
你似乎很疲倦
You seem tired.
而且你还离开了一整年
And you've been away an entire year.
亲戚患病
A sick relative?
是的 我弟弟 汉克
Yes. Uh, my brother, Hank.
你丈夫赞成
And your husband approves
你离开这么久吗
of your long absences?
德帝国能够
Well, he was with us
允许他暂离时 他也会来看我们的
when the demands of the Reich would allow.
你的行为和缺席 可不符合
Your behavior and absences have not been
元首对帝国大元帅妻子的期待
what the Fuhrer expects from the Reichsmarschall's wife,
尤其时值如此变化不定的时候
especially in solch wechselvollen Zeiten.
我恐怕不太会...
I'm afraid I'm not fluent enough...
"多变季节"
"Changing seasons."
您指的是什么变化
To which changes are you referring?
或许你是为照顾这位患病亲戚
Maybe you have been away too long
离开太久了
tending to this sick relative?
他已经痊愈了
Well, he has completely recovered.
不必担忧了
No need for concern.
-我回来了 -很好
- I am back now. - Good.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表