剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
火压水
"Fire over water."
是什么没完成
What's not complete?
茱莉安娜
Juliana?
汤玛斯
Thomas.
稍等一下
Just a-just a second.
你的课 是周四 是吧
Your lesson. It's Thursday, isn't it?
-你忘了吗 -抱歉
- Guess you forgot? - I'm sorry.
-进来吧 -如果你在忙
- Here, come in. - Oh, if you're busy,
-我...没事的 -不不 来吧
- I-- it's no real problem. - No, no, no. Come on.
反正我可能也要不在了
I may not be around for much longer, anyway.
要不在了 你要去哪
Not gonna be around? Where are you going?
我们有几个人
Well, a group of us guys
近来在考虑加入海军陆战队
have been talking about joining the Marines.
北部湾的袭击发生后
You know, they've been stepping up their enlistment
他们加大了征兵力度
since the attack in the Tonkin Gulf.
我的征兵员说他能马上送我进集训营
My recruiter says he can get me into boot camp right away.
我可能十周内就能上战场
I might even see some action in ten weeks.
你先把那放下吧
Why don't you put that down?
过来跟我坐会儿
Come and sit with me for a second.
这里有很多人
You know, there's a lot of people here
都爱你 关心你的
who love you and care about you.
你跟你父母谈过了吗
Have you talked to your parents about this?
我爸爸不喜欢谈论战争
Well, my dad doesn't like to talk about the war.
我能猜到我妈会怎么说
And I already know what my mother will say.
但总得有人去抵抗共♥产♥党
But somebody's got to push back against the Reds.
每个年轻人都以为自己能
You know that every young man thinks he's the one
从战场归来
who's gonna come back from war.
我爸爸就从战场归来了
Yeah, well, my dad came back from war.
汤玛斯 这世上没有多少值得
Thomas, there are very few things in this world
为之而死的事 值得为之杀人的事就更少了
worth dying for, even fewer worth killing for.
你明白吧
You do understand that?
-明白 -那种事存在
- Yeah. - Those things do exist.
但如果有真正值得为之而战的东西
But when there's something truly worth fighting for,
你会知道的
you're gonna know it.
相信我
Trust me.
我们有人看到他下飞机了
We got eyes on him coming off the plane.
大家都准备好了吗
Is everybody ready?
我们去屠个屠夫吧
Let's go butcher us a Butcher.
各位 过来 凑过来
Everybody, bring it in, gather round.
贝尔
Bell?
"如果我们必须死去
"If we must die,
不要死得如猪
"Let it not be like hogs,
被猎杀 被屈辱地圈养
"Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
那些疯狂的恶狗围着我们狂吠
"While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
嘲笑我们这些被诅咒的人
"Making their mock at our accursed lot.
如果我们必须死去
"If we must die...
让我们死得高尚
"...oh, let us nobly die,
让我们珍贵的血不会白流
"So that our precious blood may not be shed in vain;
那样 即便是我们抵抗的凶徒
"Then even the monsters we defy
也不得不向
"Shall be constrained
尊敬死去的我们
"To honor us though dead.
但我们面前不是敞开的坟墓吗
"What though before us lies the open grave?
我们要以人的样子 面对凶残懦弱的群狼
"Like men, we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack...
被逼到墙角 奄奄一息
"...pressed to the wall, dying...
但仍然拼死抵抗"
...but fighting back."
-增田来了 -收到
- Masuda's here. - Roger that.
我现在就能干掉他
You know, I could take him out right now.
我们需要他们四个
We need all four of them.
增田大正
Masuda Taishoh.
增田将军 不胜荣幸
General Masuda, what an honor.
您在中国的赫赫战功我们如雷贯耳
We've heard so much about your decisive work in China.
城户上校到了吗
Has Colonel Kido arrived?
还没有 他应该马上就到
Not yet, no. We expect him shortly.
希望您享受正宗的美式音乐和饮食
Please enjoy the authentic American music and cuisine,
请随意检验拍卖♥♥品
and, uh, feel free to examine the auction...
-你好 -有您的电♥话♥ 长官
- Moshi moshi. - I have a call for you, sir.
记下来 警官
Take a note, Officer.
我要参加个活动 已经迟了
I am already late for an event.
是黑社会的老大 长官
It's the yakuza boss, sir.
-大神吗 -对 长官
- Okami? - Yes, sir.
接过来
Put him through.
此人攻击了他吗
This man attacked him?
不 他只是叫他离开
No. He merely asked him to leave.
您儿子的反应如疯狗一般
You son responded like a rabid dog.
他杀了人后
After he did this,
还坐下 又倒了杯酒
he sat down and poured another drink.
起初 我们不知道他是您儿子
At first, we did not know he was your son.
我们之所以没杀他 是因为他穿了制♥服♥
The only reason he is still alive is the uniform he wore,
还佩戴了奖章
and the medal on his chest.
金鵄勋章
The Kinshi Kunsho.
我不会杀战争英雄
I would not kill a war hero.
好吧 好好去看电影吧 孩子们
Okay, well, have fun at the movies, girls.
布莉姬特 不能超过晚9点回来
Bridget, no later than 9:00 p.m.
再见
Bye.
-乖乖的 -再见 爸爸
- Behave. - Bye, Dad.
我觉得你我得开诚布公地谈谈
I think you and me need to have a very frank conversation.
我也觉得
So do I.
我觉得你明晚最好别参加晚宴
I don't think you should be at the dinner tomorrow night.
元首肯定知道我回来了
The Fuhrer will know I'm back.
-他会想知道我去哪了 -我能应付他
- He'll wonder where I am. - I can handle him.
当然了 但我不在会引人怀疑
I'm sure you could, but my absence will raise questions.
这个晚上太重要 绝不能有差池 海伦
The evening is too important to leave anything to chance, Helen.
你我都知道 如果你能做主
You and I both know if it were up to you,
就根本不会有这顿晚宴 约翰
the evening wouldn't be happening at all, John.
你没有选择
You don't have a choice.
这一年里 我变了很多
A lot has changed for me in the last year.
但我现在看清了
But I'm clear now.
-我知道什么才重要 -什么重要
- I know what matters. - And what matters?
-我的女儿们 -她们带回了些
- My daughters. - Well, they've come back
很危险的想法 海伦
with some very dangerous ideas, Helen.
我知道 我跟珍妮弗谈了
I know, and I've spoken with Jennifer.
恐怕这样是不够的
I think it's gonna take a little more than that.
还有我们
And then there's us.
你说你的感情发生了变化
You tell me your feelings have changed.
好
Okay.
你觉得只有你吗
You think you're the only one?
不是
No.
那何必装相
So why pretend?
我没装相
I'm not pretending.
我不知道我们的婚姻是否还剩什么 约翰
I don't know if there's anything left in this marriage, John,
但有件事我们始终如一
but one thing has always been true of us.
我们不欺骗彼此
We don't lie to each other.
现在相信我吧
So believe me now.
我明晚不是作为你的妻子出席
I won't be coming as your wife tomorrow night,
而是你的盟友
I will be coming as your ally.
相信我 你会需要盟友的
And trust me, you will need one.
志村 来了
Shimura, check.
长崎 来了
Nagasaki, check.
志村先生
Shimura-sama,
长崎先生
Nagasaki-sama.
志村先生 长崎先生
Shimura, sir. Nagasaki, sir.
如果需要什么 尽管吩咐
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
希望二位愉快
Please enjoy the event.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait!
你 你
You! You.
什么都要尝一遍
Taste everything.
前面八个守卫
We got eight guards out front.
通讯帐篷还有三个
Three more in the communications tent.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表