剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
We'll secure the perimeter,
切断他们的无线电指挥
cut their radio command,
破坏他们的通讯线路
destroy their communication lines,
杀了守卫
kill the guards.
你的队伍
Your team...
干掉里面的目标
Your team will take out the targets inside.
平民呢
What about civilians?
这里没有平民
There are no civilians.
他们都知道 都受益 没有谁是无辜的
They all know, they all benefit. No one's innocent.
好吧
I see.
为何如此公开实施行动
Why hit them so publicly?
只有这次我们能确定他们都会在这里
This is the only time we know these men will be together.
如果我们干掉增田和城户
If we take out Masuda and Kido,
所有日本人都会害怕
it puts fear in the hearts of all Japanese.
-撤离计划呢 -没有电♥话♥和无线电
- What's the exit plan? - With no phones or radios,
枪击开始后
it will take the Kempeitai
宪兵队至少五分钟才会赶到现场
at least five minutes to get to the scene once shooting starts.
你的队伍有90秒时间干掉目标
Your team has 90 seconds to take out the targets.
30秒撤离
Exit the building, 30 seconds.
我们有车等着 上车 60秒开走
We'll have vehicles waiting, get in, drive off, 60 seconds.
还有两分钟富余
Two minutes to spare.
我们怎么知道你们不会丢下我们等死
And what's keeping you from leaving us inside to die?
你们漏杀了几个守卫 我们就死定了
You forget to kill a couple guards and we're smoked.
而且你们还能留下武器
And you get to keep the weapons as well.
我们言出必行
We honor our deals.
这样吧
How about...
我们留在外面 你们进去杀贵宾
we stay on the outside and you go in the building for the VIPs?
你想要枪
You want the guns?
拜托 这没道理
Come on. It doesn't make sense.
为什么不自己去行刺
Why not hit the targets yourself?
我们本想去的 但我们被拦下了
We were planning to, but we're boxed out.
黑人进不去拍卖♥♥现场
Blacks can't get inside the auction.
因为田上被杀 现在气氛太紧张
Too much heat since Tagomi's murder.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
那我就在外面跟大部队留守了
I guess I'll be on the outside with the home team.
不 我要你去拿武器
No, I want you with the armaments.
-好 -你不介意吧
- Yeah. Yeah. - You don't mind, do you,
莱缪跟你们的人去拿我们的武器
if Lem goes with your guys to get our truckload of weapons?
因为不管我们怎样
'Cause no matter what happens to us,
我们的人都得拿到武器
our people get munitions.
可以
Agreed.
好
All right.
怎么盘算的
So what's the angle?
你...
So, you, uh...
你知道我已经雇餐饮服务了吧
you do know I already have a caterer.
那...我们愿意出个低价
Well, we'd be willing to undercut them by...
打八折吧
20%.
好吧
Well,
我们是要办一场西部主题的美国文物拍卖♥♥
we are doing a Western theme for our Americana auction,
烤肉的确相当合适
and barbecue would be pafekuto.
但是
But, um...
服务员得会说日文
serving staff needs to speak Japanese,
所以...抱歉
so... I'm sorry.
能为您工作将是我的荣幸 奇尔顿先生
I would be honored to work for you, Mr. Childan.
好吧
All right.
执照 证件 带了吗
License? Papers?
一切都妥妥当当 先生
Everything is in order, sir.
我们会保证打理好一切 奇尔顿先生
We'll do a real fine job for you, Mr. Childan.
我们还得详尽地谈好菜单
Now, we're gonna need to discuss this menu in detail.
每道菜我都要品尝
I'll want to sample every dish.
没问题 我们还有呢 先生
Oh, yeah. We, um, have 'em all right here, sir.
怎么了
What?
来这里了
Here?
现在吗
Right now?
你们得走了 快走
You need to go. Leave, leave.
-雪子 我的领带 -是
- Uh, Yukiko, I need my tie. - Hai.
带走你们的食物
Take your food with you.
凉拌卷心菜呢 还有奶酪通心粉
What about the coleslaw? The mac and cheese is...
鸡肉酥到脱骨
And the chicken, it falls off the bone.
马上离开
Leave the premises immediately.
-这份工作是我们的了吧 先生 -是的
- But do we have the job, sir? - Yes.
是的 稍后再来
Yes. Just come back later.
快出去
Get out. Go.
-谢谢 先生 -不客气
- Thank you, sir. - You're welcome.
绝不让您失望 先生
You won't be disappointed, sir.
-你们真得走了 -好吧
- I really need you to leave. - Okay.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you! Thank you.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this is happening.
告诉我该怎么做 怎么行事
Tell me what to do, how to behave.
奇尔顿先生
Childan-san,
你很清楚该怎么做
you know exactly what to do.
是吗
I do?
别看她的眼睛
Don't look her in the eyes
除非她直接对你说话
unless she speaks to you directly.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
欢迎 太子妃殿下
Welcome, Your Imperial Majesty...
太子妃殿下 欢迎
Your Imperial Highness, welcome.
您大驾光临 我不胜荣幸
I am not worthy of your presence.
太子妃要你给她看
The crown princess requests you show her
将在拍卖♥♥会上拍卖♥♥的雷明顿画作
the Remington you will auction at the gala.
当然 井口提督 这是我的荣幸
Of course, Admiral Inokuchi. It would be my honor.
志村和长崎大臣
Will Ministers Shimura and Nagasaki
也会出席拍卖♥♥吗
be attending the gala?
是的 提督 他们应该是今晚从东京到达
Yes, Admiral. They arrive from Tokyo tonight, I believe.
志村和长崎确认了
Shimura and Nagasaki are confirmed.
盟友能尽快到来是好事
It will be good to have our allies with us soon.
令人赞叹
Striking.
如果您能收下这幅画作为礼物 我将无上荣幸
It would be my profound honor to gift you this painting,
殿下
Your Imperial Highness.
多谢了 但不必
Very kind, but unnecessary.
我的助手稍后会参加拍卖♥♥
My assistant will attend the auction later.
他到时会竞拍的
He will then bid for it.
这幅画对你意味了什么
What does this image mean to you...
奇尔顿先生
Mr. Childan?
我们曾经是蛮荒之地
We were a wild and untamed place...
在你们到来之前 殿下
before you came, Your Highness.
在我们的文化里
In our culture,
马是神圣的介质
horses are sacred intermediaries
能穿行于我们的世界
between our world
和神的世界
and the world of the Kami.
神道的神
The divine spirits.
你挺有见识
You are a cultured man...
奇尔顿先生
Mr. Childan.
上节课替我拿他的书
Carried his books for me last period...
提醒大家
This is a reminder
希♥特♥勒♥青年团领导会议
that the Hitler Youth leadership meeting
已被改至明天下午3点到4点
has been moved from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. tomorrow.
别忘了打秋季的疫苗
And don't forget to get all your vaccines this fall.
健康身体是光明未来的关键
A healthy body is the key to a bright future.
德帝国指望你了
The Reich is counting on you.
在莎士比亚的《威尼斯商人》中
In Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice,
主要反派
the principal antagonist
是一位冷血的犹太放贷人
is a merciless Jewish moneylender
他名叫夏洛克
whose name is Shylock.
此人要求以一块肉
This man demands a pound of flesh,
一块人肉
actual human flesh...
来交换一笔贷款
in exchange for a loan.
-谢谢 -莎士比亚用夏洛克
- Thank you. - With Shylock, Shakespeare
夸张地描述出了犹太人的真实本性
dramatizes the true nature of the Jew:
邪恶 狡诈 贪婪
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表