剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
但我们能帮助你们解放自己
But we can help you free yourselves.
很久以前 美国曾作出了许诺
A long time ago, America made a promise...
但那许诺从未被遵守
but it was never kept.
我们有意实现那个许诺
We mean to deliver on that promise.
我们建立了新的国家
We have founded a new nation.
如果你能听到我的声音
If you can hear my voice,
你就已经是其公民了
you are already a citizen.
-我去 -妈妈
- Holy fucking shit. - Mom!
但通向自♥由♥的第一步
But the first step to freedom...
必须发生在你的脑袋里
...you must take inside your own mind.
你不用打这场仗的
You don't have to fight this war.
弃守你的岗位
Desert your post.
说你的枪卡壳了
Say your gun jammed.
齿轮里进了沙子
There was sand in the gears.
反抗的方式千千万万
There's a thousand ways to resist.
我们恢复了吗
Are we on?
现在向您报道
We take you now to a report
中立区的装甲兵团的最新情况
from our armored troops in the Neutral Zone.
愚蠢 摸老虎屁♥股♥
Foolish, poking the bear.
不会有什么用的
It won't make any difference.
穿越了新墨西哥州的沙漠
...passing in the deserts of New Mexico.
这里的指挥官在做好准备
Commanders here are readying themselves
等待解放西部各州的命令
for the order to liberate the Western states.
艾米 回房♥间去
Amy, go to your room.
你又不是我妈 你不能叫我回屋去
You're not my mother, you can't tell me to go to my room.
你不想听的
You don't want to hear this.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你该上♥床♥了
It's, it's time for bed.
去吧 我待会儿去哄你入睡
Come on, I'll tuck you in in a minute.
是你
It was you.
你和爸爸 是你杀了他们
You and Daddy. You killed them.
杀了谁
Killed who?
黑人 犹太人 那么多人
The Negroes, the Jews, all those people.
他们遭遇了什么
What happened to them?
-我需要听你说 -好吧
- I need to hear it from you. - Okay, uh,
他们
they, they...
他们被送去了集中营
they sent them to camps.
他们在集中营里做了什么
And what did they do in the camps?
被逼着干活儿
They forced them to work.
然后呢
Then what?
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
他们死了
They're gone.
被杀了
They killed them.
你和爸爸也参与了
And you and Daddy were a part of it.
对
Yes.
是的
Yes, we were.
那
It...
是另一个时代了
It was a different time.
感觉好像我们的世界
We felt like our world...
都结束了
It had just ended,
那是一天做的决定 却一做就是20年
it was a decision that we made for one day that led to 20 years.
你本可逃去中立区
You could have escaped to the Neutral Zone.
是啊 是可以 但我们没有
Yeah, we could have, yes. But we didn't.
你们加入了纳粹
So you joined the Party instead.
爸爸曾是党卫队
Daddy was in the SS.
我那么做是因为
I did it because I...
我相信了
well, I believed in it.
起初不信 但后来
Not at first, but later I-I...
-我相信了一切 -相信屠♥杀♥黑人
- I believed in all of it. - The camps where they killed
-和犹太人的集中营吗 -一切
- the Jews and the Negroes? - All of it.
一切 他们说那是必要的
All of it. They told us it was necessary.
我就没问问题
I didn't ask any questions.
我甚至没去想过那些人 直到
I didn't even think about those people until...
直到我们成了那些人
Until we became those people.
你们得到了这么多
You got all this.
我们不是为了这个
We didn't do it for this.
我们是为了保住你们的命
We did it to keep you alive.
但你没能保住汤玛斯 不是吗
You didn't keep Thomas alive, did you?
天啊 珍妮弗 你以为我不知道吗
Oh, God, Jennifer, don't you think that I know that?
-他们带走了他 -我求你了
- They took him away. - I am begging you,
-求你 -他们毒害了他
- please, please, please. - They poisoned him!
别这样
Don't, don't do this.
他是我哥哥 我也爱他
He was my brother. I loved him, too.
我知道你肯定是怎么想我们的 但
Ye-- I know how you must see us, but...
我们所拥有的一切都是
Everything we have was bought
别人的命换来的
with other people's lives.
你们是我们的孩子
You were our children.
我们的宝贝
Our babies.
有多少人
How many were there?
全美国
In America.
全欧洲
In Europe,
全非洲 多少人
in Africa, how many?
我不知道
I-I don't...
我不知道
I don't know.
他们还要再来一次 是吗
And they're gonna do it all over again, aren't they?
爸爸会负责此事 是吧
And Daddy's gonna be in charge, isn't he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我永远不想像你这样
I don't ever want to be like you.
你不该需要像我那样
You shouldn't have to be.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
再见
Good night.
帝国领袖
Reichsfuhrer.
可以说句话吗
A word, if I may?
您妻子的保镖
Your wife's minder,
玛莎·斯特劳德特工失踪了 长官
Agent Martha Stroud, has disappeared, sir.
她最后被看到时 是在达文波特
She was last seen guarding your wife
女性诊所里守卫您妻子
at the Davenport Women's Clinic.
她没有回岗报道
She never returned to her post.
也没回公♥寓♥
Or her apartment.
虽然进行了彻底搜查 但并未发现尸体
A thorough search has been conducted, but no body found.
但是 我们发现了这个
However, we did find this...
是在诊所焚化炉里
in the clinic incinerator.
盖世太保认为
Staatspolizei believe
她已被抵抗组织谋杀 长官
that she's been murdered by the Resistance, sir.
这会很难受的
Well, this isn't gonna feel good.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
其实还可以
That's not too bad, actually.
老实说
You know, in all honesty,
那劣质酒还不如给我喝了
I'd be better off drinking that rotgut.
能缓缓神
Take the edge off.
等给你换完药
Well, when your dressing's changed,
或许我可以在杯子里给你倒两指
maybe I'll pour two fingers in a glass for you.
这就对了
Ah, see, now you're talking.
诊所的事
What happened in that clinic...
我知道
I know.
我也希望觉得自己能处理好大部分情况 但
I like to think I can handle most situations, but...
我去
fuck.
我不知道我是不是还能继续干下去
I don't know if I have the stomach for this anymore.
我受够了做怀亚特·普莱斯
I'm sick and tired of being Wyatt Price,
告诉你
I can tell you that much.
好消息
Well, good news,
在我看来 你一直是廉姆
you've always been Liam, far as I'm concerned.
听着
Listen...
我希望你理解我为什么一直保持距离
I hope you can understand why I've kept my distance.
很多我身边的人都受到了伤害
A lot of people have gotten hurt around me.
我也是一样
A lot of people got hurt around me, too.
我不希望你有事
I didn't want it to happen to you.
但我没事
But it didn't happen.
因为你在
Because you were there.
我大限到时我会坦然面对
I'll go when it's my time.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表