剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我能预见到会发生什么
I can see what's gonna happen.
海伦 他会再次死去的 除非我们做点什么
Helen, he's gonna die all over again unless we do something.
-我们能救他 -怎么救
- But we can save him. - How?
我们可以带他回家
We can bring him home.
你想把这男孩带来这里
You want to bring this boy here?
作为什么 囚犯吗
As what, as a-a prisoner?
我也纠结过 我知道肯定不会容易
Now, I've struggled with it. I know it's not gonna be easy,
但我觉得我们别无选择
but, uh, I don't think we have any choice.
我不能再失去他一次
I can't lose him again.
他会恨我们 但至少他会活着
He's gonna hate us, but he's gonna be alive,
-这我可以接受 -我不可以
- and I can live with that. - Well, I can't, I can't.
-这我无法接受 -等你再见到他
- I can't live with that. - When you see him again,
你会改主意的
you're gonna change your mind.
-不 -海伦
- No. No! - Helen...
不
No.
汤玛斯死了
Thomas is dead.
艾米也不再属于我们了 她的心智被国家控制了
Amy isn't ours anymore. Her mind belongs to the state.
珍妮弗 珍妮弗不认我们了
And Jennifer, well, Jennifer has rejected us.
我们有三次机会 但都浪费了
We had three chances and we wasted them all.
这你就错了 海伦
That-that's where you're wrong, Helen.
如果这世上还有一个更好版本的我
If there is a better version of me out there somewhere,
我希望她拥有我的儿子 因为你和我
I want her to have my son, because you and I,
我们不配有孩子
we don't deserve to have a child.
你是说你有机会再见到你儿子
You're saying you have a chance to see your son again
你却不要把握吗
and you're not gonna take it?
我不希望他看到我们变成了什么样
I wouldn't want him to see what we have become.
喂
Yes.
500空降师已就绪 随时可调派
The 500th Airborne is ready to deploy.
空军建议我们发起进攻
The Luftwaffe has recommended we launch.
大家都在等您的命令 长官
Everyone's just waiting your order, sir.
-下令吧 -马上 长官
- Give the order. - Right away, sir.
听
Listen.
0号♥ 这里是观察点 回复 0号♥ 收到吗
Zero, this is OP. Come in, Zero, are you receiving?
-在哪 -刚过标记点
- Where is it? - It just passed the marker.
观察点说到五公里处了
OP says five clicks out.
好 我们快摆好沙包
Right, let's get these sandbags in place.
快 加速 快点
Come on, speed it up. Let's go!
我看过计划了 约翰
I've seen the plans, John.
集中营的计划
The plans for the camps.
我们怎么会走到这步的
How did we get here?
你和我 我们怎么走到这步的
You and me, how did we get here?
我们参与的这件事
This thing that we have been a part of...
是犯罪
it is a crime.
我知道
I know.
必须停止
It has to stop.
我不知道怎么停止
I don't know how.
找掩护
Get to cover!
长官 遭到袭击
Sir! Taking fire!
通知军队我们遭到袭击了
Inform battalion we're under attack!
快跑
Go! Go, go!
-快跑 -开枪
- Go, go! - Shoot it!
我为孩子们做好了安排
I made arrangements for the girls.
是我 约翰
It was me, John.
我停不下来
I can't stop!
海伦
H... Helen?
长官
Helen?
长官
Sir!
帝国领袖
Reichsfuhrer!
长官 我们得走了
Sir, we have to go.
长官 我们得马上走了 快
Sir, we have to go! Come on!
扶他起来 快
Get him up! Pick him up!
跑
Run!
有敌人
Incoming!
走 我们掩护你
Go! We'll cover you!
贝洛斯 别过来
Bellows, stay back!
我们突破了外♥围♥防御
We've breached the outer defenses.
D队已到达矿井入口
D Company is at the mine entrance now.
我们去传送门见 祝你好运 通话结束
We'll meet you at the portal. Good luck. Out.
友军 安全
Friendlies. Clear.
安全
We're clear.
安全
Clear.
各位 快走
Guys, we gotta move.
快
Let's go, let's go.
那个包呢
Where's that bag?
你看到茱莉安娜了吗
Have you seen Juliana?
没有 我们得行动了
Haven't seen her. We gotta move.
你在这里
There you are.
你和我 我们看过不凡的事
We've seen things... you and me.
其他世界
Other worlds.
其他生活
Other lives.
这是我们的共同点
We... we have that in common.
让人难以承受
It's unbearable.
能透过那扇门
To be able to look through that door
看到各种你本可能成为的人
and glimpse all the people you could have been.
而又知道 那么多可能
And to know that out of all of them...
你却成了这样
...this is the one you became.
快走 护送平民去防空洞
Move, move, move! Get civilians to shelter!
看到空军飞机
Luftwaffe planes sighted.
-空降师要来了 -大家快走
- Paratrooper divisions coming in! - Everybody move!
快走 就位 快
Move, move! Get in position! Now!
快走
Go, go, go!
准备好
Everyone get ready!
-看到敌方轰炸机 -快
- Enemy bombers sighted! - Hurry!
轰炸机
Bombers!
A队 这里是H队
Alpha, this is Hotel.
我们找到帝国领袖了
We have found the Reichsfuhrer.
约翰·史密斯已DE 重复约翰·史密斯已死
John Smith is Delta Echo. Repeat: John Smith is dead.
长官
Sir.
接占战略空军指挥
Get me Strategic Air Command.
马上
Now!
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
亲爱的
Baby.
开始了
It's happening.
门打开了
The door is open.
他们要来了
They're coming.
从哪来
From where?
各个世界
Everywhere.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表