剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
You're certain?
那我儿子的身体呢
So, uh, so what about my son's health?
他并未表现出症状
He shows no symptoms.
他看上去很正常 长官
He seems normal, sir.
他打球
He plays sports.
人缘好 学业优异
Popular, good in school.
关于我在这边的家庭你知道什么
So what can you tell me about my family here?
我是军人吗
Am I, uh, am I a military man?
其实您...
Well, a-actually, you...
您是个生意人 长官
you are a businessman, sir.
生意人
Businessman.
-什么样的生意 -保险 长官
- What kind of business? - Insurance, sir.
-高管吗 -是销♥售♥
- An executive? - You're in sales.
在华府吗
In D.C.?
到处跑
All around.
您...
You...
您到处跑 帝国大元帅
You-you travel, Reichsmarschall.
我是个旅行推销员
I'm a traveling salesman.
好吧
Okay.
未走的路通向...
Road not taken leads to...
旅行推销员
traveling salesman.
您还获得了
You were awarded this-
三州地区的"年度推销员"称号♥ 长官
this salesman of the year in the tri-state area, sir.
看来我的地位有所提升呢
It would appear I'm moving up in the world.
如果第三帝国的领袖
If all of the leaders of the Third Reich
都是暴虐的禽兽和疯子
had been sadistic monsters and maniacs,
那么这些事也不会比一场地震
then these events would have no more moral significance
更加严重
than an earthquake.
但本次审判已表明 在国家危机面前
But this trial has shown that under a national crisis,
普通人 甚至能力杰出的人
ordinary, even able and extraordinary men
都能陷入妄想而犯下罪行
can delude themselves into the commission of crimes
令人难以想象的可怕的滔天大罪
so vast and heinous that they beggar the imagination.
现在请记录我们的决定
Let it now be noted that here in our decision,
我们坚守的是
this is what we stand for:
正义 真♥相♥
justice, truth
和个体的价值
and the value of a single human being.
干杯
Cheers.
《纽伦堡审判》
Judgment at Nuremberg, huh?
是斯宾塞·屈塞的那部电影吗
That's that, uh, Spencer Tracy picture?
是啊 我是在
Yeah. Yeah, I saw the, uh,
堂皇剧院看了日场 第二次看了
the matinee at the Majestic for the second time.
是吗
Yeah?
真没想到你会这么喜欢战争电影
Wouldn't have made you to be a... war movie type gal.
其实并不是战争电影
Well, it's not a war movie, exactly,
更多是关于善恶的
it's, um, more about good and evil.
人性
You know? Human nature.
我越是了解人性 就越喜欢马
The more I know about human nature, the more I like horses.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
真让人不禁去想 数百万的普通人
Does make you wonder, though, how millions of ordinary people
怎么能做出那样的恶事
could do such evil things.
我不知道
I don't know.
人说我们跟他们不一样
They say we're not like them,
但或许人也没那么不同
but maybe people aren't all that different.
我们或许只是...走运
You know? What if we're just... lucky?
或许啊
What if?
好了 各位
All right, come on, y'all.
有时该说话 有时该跳舞
There is a time to talk, and there's a time to dance.
看看是谁来了 约翰
Look who's turned up, John.
是茱莉安娜和拉斯
It's Juliana and Russ.
你们好 我们要壶酒吧
Hello. How about we get a pitcher?
我来付钱
No, I'm paying.
我卖♥♥了份大保单 正想庆祝一下 来
I sold a big policy, I'm in the mood to celebrate. Come on.
我们找个...桌子 来
Let's find-- oh-- a table. Come on.
我不需要再买♥♥保险了 约翰
I don't need any more insurance, John.
我下班了
Oh, I'm off the clock.
好吧
All right.
拉斯·吉尔莫
Russ Gilmore, huh?
我在马厩跟他混熟了
Well, I got to know him down at the stables.
我们都喜欢阿♥拉♥伯马
Turns out, we both have a thing for Arabians.
不 不是那样的
No. No, no, it's, uh, it's not like that.
-他是个好人 -当然了
- He's a good guy. - Yeah, I'm sure he is.
-但我没想找 -在这世界上
- I'm not looking. - This world's a tough place
要一个人过可不容易
to make a go of it on your own.
找个能信任的人是好事 就像我这样
It's good to find someone you can trust, like I did.
你真觉得自己了解他吗
You really think you know him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
怎么说呢
I mean, I-I don't know.
一个人真能了解任何一个人吗
Does a person ever really know anyone?
我不傻
Well, I'm not stupid.
他是个帅哥
He is a good-looking man.
而且经常出门
And he's gone a lot,
但我们有个秘密
but we have a secret.
是吗
Yeah?
我们从不对彼此撒谎
We never lie to each other.
从不 不管真♥相♥多不好接受
Ever. No matter how hard it is to hear the truth.
这是我们之间的纽带
It's our bond.
他是我的 我信任他
And he's mine. I trust him.
好了 女士们
All right, ladies.
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
拉斯 我们跳舞吧
Russ, let's dance.
别抗拒了 朋友 相信我
No point resisting, my friend, trust me.
来嘛 就一支舞
Come on, just one dance.
那么
So...
只剩我们了
guess that leaves us.
怎么样 克莱恩小姐
What do you say, Miss Crain?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
怎么
And so...
不喜欢乡村音乐吗
Not a fan of country music?
老实说 我也不喜欢
Tell you the truth, neither am I.
但作为在弗吉尼亚生活的纽约人
When you're a New York City boy in Virginia,
慢慢会习惯的
you got to get used to it.
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么会来到这里生活的
How is it that you wound up here?
贝利十字路口吗
Bailey's Crossroads?
是啊 这地方 还有这一切 做推销员
Yeah, this place, all of it, a salesman, I don't know.
你当初追求的是什么
What is it you wanted?
我年轻些时
Well, I guess when I was younger,
就像大部分男孩 我想成长为我爸爸
I wanted to be like my dad, like most boys.
他在银行工作
He was a... he was a banker,
华尔街的
Wall Street.
-你很聪明的 -是啊
- Well, you're a smart guy. - Well...
但人不可貌相
looks can be deceiving.
我就是说
You could've been a banker,
你完全能进银行
that's what I meant.
但结果不是很好
It didn't end up so well.
大萧条
The Depression.
而我呢 我遇上了战争
And then with me, uh, well, the war happened,
生活逼我做出了选择
and life kind of got in the way.
它就是这样
As it does.
但别误会
Don't-don't get me wrong, huh?
我认为自己是幸运的 有这一切
I count myself lucky, for all of it.
那么
So, uh...
告诉我 茱莉安娜
tell me, Juliana,
你是怎么到这里来的
how'd you end up here?
你不是也在场吗
You were there, don't you remember?
在那之前呢
Before that.
海伦肯定告诉你了 我跟她说过了
I'm sure Helen's told you. Been through it with her.
她说你...
She told me that you, uh... you
不记得你所遭遇的一切了
don't remember anything about what happened to you.
是真的吗
That true?
我记得
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表