剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
汤玛斯还活着
Thomas is alive.
什么
What?
你丈夫知道他在哪
And your husband knows where he is.
-你好大胆 -我告诉你的都是实话
- How dare you. - Everything I'm telling you is true.
我们相信他去看过你儿子
And we believe he's visited your son.
那不可能
That is not possible.
海伦 他在骗你
Helen, he's deceiving you.
女士 你想干什么
Hey, lady, what's the big idea?
甚至还可能有证据
And there may even be evidence.
电影 就在你家
Films, inside your home.
在他办公室
At his office.
站住
Stop!
跟我交代
Talk to me. Talk to me.
你是哪个分部的
What unit do you belong to?
吐出来
Spit it out!
其他人在哪
Where are the others?
告诉我 否则你会瞎了死掉
Talk to me, or you'll die blind.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
如果你还想知道更多
If you want to know more...
你凭什么觉得
What makes you think
我不会把你交给我丈夫
that I wouldn't turn you over to my husband?
我觉得你准备好听真♥相♥了
I think you're ready for the truth.
楼里有抵抗组织
Resistance is in the building.
快走
Go.
带她去安全地方
Let's get her to safety.
马上开展封锁搜查
Seal and sweep now.
有人来找过你吗
Did anybody approach you?
什么...你说什么呢
What are you... what are you talking... about?
你干吗这么粗暴
Why are you manhandling me?
楼梯上有具死尸
There's a dead body on the stairs.
让党卫队去查他的指纹记录
Get SS in here to check the prints against their records.
厄文呢
Where's Erwin?
怎么 他被抓了吗
What? Was he taken?
厄文是个好士兵
Erwin was a good soldier.
他清楚怎么做
He knew what to do.
他们用警用电台呼叫了收尸车
They called in a morgue truck on the police band.
他死了
He's gone.
该死
Fuck.
这下一切都更难了 你知道的
Everything just got harder. You know that.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
你要告诉我该及时止损了吗
Is this where you tell me to cut my losses?
没什么可止的 我们没输呢
There's nothing to cut, 'cause we haven't lost yet.
她刚联络上人了
She just made contact.
谁知道那有什么用
Whatever that's worth.
海伦本可以在店里求救
Helen could've screamed for help in the store.
但她没有
She didn't.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
我只想知道这个
'Cause that's all I want to know.
我们可能永远不得而知
We may never fucking know.
我们能知道
No, we'll know.
等一切结束时
When it's over.
抱歉 约翰
I'm sorry, John.
我也希望我能帮更多忙
I wish I could've been more helpful.
如果我看到了什么...
If I'd seen anything, I...
不 你能说的你都说了
No, you told them everything you could.
这就可以了
That's-that's good for now.
盖世太保随时能再来
The Staatspolizei can return any time,
如果你又记起了什么
if you remember anything.
我要下楼去 跟他们完成工作了
I should head downstairs and finish up with them.
我们家感谢你 斯特劳德特工
Our family thanks you, Agent Stroud.
这是我们的训练目的 长官
That's what we train for, sir.
为德帝国服务
All in the service of the Reich.
我很高兴你当时在场
Well, I'm just... just glad you were there. That's all.
添加安保
The additional security,
是值得的
it was worth it.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
是啊
I am. Yes.
他们很彻底的
They're pretty thorough.
等尸体身份确认后 我们就能掌握更多情况了
Once they've identified the body, we should know more.
我要去躺会儿
I think I'm gonna go and lie down.
坎贝尔特工 有什么发现
Agent Campbell, what have you got?
您儿子的训练马上要结束了
Your son's training is nearly complete.
海军陆战队第三部很快将出发前往岘港
The 3rd Marine Division is expected to leave for Da Nang soon.
我做通讯兵时
When I was in the Signal Corps,
作战部队出发前都有三天的休息时间
combat units were given three days R & R before shipping out.
他也会的 长官
He'll get the same, sir.
他一得到准假 马上告诉我
I need to know the moment he gets that leave.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我今晚就回平行世界
I will return to the alt-world this evening
并密切观察
and maintain close observation.
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
-怎么了 -霍桑·阿本森 长官
- What is it? - Hawthorne Abendsen, sir.
怎么会发生这样的事
How was this allowed to happen?
他打破了他电影剪辑机上的玻璃板
He broke the glass plate on his Moviola,
-偷拿回了他的囚室 -他妻子呢
- smuggled it back to his cell. - And his wife?
她把勺子磨成了刀
She sharpened a spoon into a blade.
-他打了镇静剂 -然后割喉了
- He's been sedated. - Used it to cut her throat.
你可以下去了
You're dismissed.
我很遗憾发生这种事 阿本森
I'm sorry this happened, Abendsen.
发生这种事是因为你 约翰
You're the reason it happened, John.
她知道再没有别的办法逃离终身监禁
She knew there was no other way to escape a life sentence.
不非得是终身监禁的
It didn't have to be a life sentence.
如果你肯配合 本可以获得自♥由♥
If you just cooperated, you could've had your freedom.
你知道什么叫自♥由♥吗
What the hell do you know about freedom?
得了 要怎么才肯杀我 约翰
Come on. What's it gonna take to kill me, John?
我还要做什么
What do I have to do?
我不会让你死的
Oh, I'm not gonna let you die.
是啊 我们走着瞧吧
Yeah. We'll see about that.
你总来找我要答案
You keep coming to me for answers,
给你最后一个
well, here's the last answer
再不会有别的了 你被诅咒了
you're ever getting from me, you're cursed.
约翰·史密斯 你被诅咒了
John Smith, you're damned.
你玩弄了命运 命运不喜欢这样
You fucked with the Fates, and they don't like that.
你永远得不到安宁 约翰
You'll never know peace, John.
你将永远
You'll wander forever
在世界间游走
between the worlds...
迷失方向
lost!
不知归路
Lost!
你不懂
You don't understand.
他们就像我的家人
They're like my family.
不 布莉姬特
No, Bridget.
他们不是
They're not.
你还有自己的家人 是吧
You have your own family, don't you?
这狡猾的混♥蛋♥从柏林飞来的
Devious little fucker's flown in from Berlin.
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
将军
General.
真没想到
Well, this is unexpected.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
元首要求在柏林召开紧急会议
Fuhrer has called an emergency conference in Berlin.
探讨西海岸的未来
To discuss the future of the West Coast.
可是
Surely, the...
元首不会派党卫队的将军大老远来
Fuhrer didn't send an SS general all the way here
邀请我去柏林吧
just to invite me to Berlin.
你没有被邀请去 帝国大元帅
You haven't been invited, Reichsmarschall.
你是被召唤去的
You've been summoned.
这样啊
I see.
我是来确保
And I'm here to make sure you...
你不会路上走丢
don't get lost along the way.
我们的飞机黎明时出发
Our plane departs at dawn.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表