剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
快走
Go, go, go!
开车
Drive, drive!
井口提督
Admiral Inokuchi.
上校
Colonel...
我以叛国罪逮捕你
I arrest you on the charge of high treason.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
埃奎阿诺·汉普顿死了
Equiano Hampton is dead.
那井口提督呢
What about Admiral Inokuchi?
他被拘捕了 我们将安排他
He is in custody. We will make arrangements
被送往东京 接受海军军事法庭的审判
to send him to Tokyo to face a naval court-martial.
我会陪他去
I will accompany him.
不 他要在旧金山接受军事法庭的审判
No. He will be court-martialed here in San Francisco.
皇室可能不会同意
The Royal Family may not approve.
这是军队的问题
This is a military matter.
不必让太子妃插手
The Crown Princess does not need to be involved.
她应该被排除在外
She should be kept insulated,
这是为了她好
for her own sake.
东京会满意的
Tokyo will be pleased.
汉普顿死了
With Hampton dead,
刺杀田上的凶手也遭到了制裁
Tagomi's killers have been brought to justice.
我还在调查田上的遇刺
I am still investigating the Tagomi murder.
我不是叫你结案了吗
I thought I told you to close the file.
我向太子妃保证了
I gave the Crown Princess my word.
我们别自欺欺人了
Let's not delude ourselves.
你做了15年总检察官
In your 15 years as chief inspector,
你栽赃过证据
you have planted evidence,
屈打成招过
elicited false confessions,
还不经审判就处决过嫌疑人
executed suspects without trial.
你做这一切
You have done all this...
是为什么
why?
是为了忠实地维护
Out of loyalty to the cause
日属旧金山
of a Japanese San Francisco.
你还为此献出了你儿子
And you gave your son to that cause as well.
饭岛上尉告诉我彻最近
Captain Iijima's told me about Toru's recent...
在竹子♥宫♥的事故了
incident at the Bamboo Palace.
你15年前就选好了路 城户
You chose your path 15 years ago, Kido.
现在改太迟了
It's too late to change now.
我期待在井口的军事法庭审判上
I look forward to hearing your testimony
听你作证
at Inokuchi's court-martial.
莱昂把消息传给领导委员会了
Leon got the news to the Leadership Council.
他们已向所有北卡罗来纳分部
They've called an emergency meeting
发出了紧急会议通知
of all the Northern California cells.
我们只能做这么多了
Best we can do.
日本当局已证实 埃奎阿诺·汉普顿
The Japanese authority has confirmed that Equiano Hampton,
黑人恐怖组织
the leader of the Negro terrorist group
黑人共♥党♥叛军的领袖
known as the Black Communist Rebellion,
-已于昨晚被击毙 -该死
- was killed last night... - Oh, damn it.
这得益于一场大胆的宪兵队突袭
...in a daring raid by Kempeitai forces.
总督矢森将军赞扬了宪兵队
Governor General Yamori praised the work of Kempeitai officers
-如此迅速的报复行动 -是我们害死了他吗
- in dispensing swift retribution. - Did we kill him...
-伊莱亚 -行动于昨晚在莫加拉展开
- Elijah? - ...late last night in Moraga,
而且宪兵队零伤亡...
was conducted with zero Kempeitai casualties...
我们是不是
Were we so...
太渴望和平 而仓促行事
hungry for peace that we moved too fast
-结果却毁了一切 -不
- and we ruined everything? - Nah, nah, he...
他想去开会的
he wanted that meeting.
他觉得那是值得把握的机会
He felt it was a chance worth taking.
宪兵队
Kempeitai.
宪兵队
Kempeitai.
在挨家挨户地抓人
Going house to house rousting brothers,
带他们去码头的集中营
taking them to camps out by the docks.
-就说他们多久能到 -他们行进很快
- Just tell me how far are they. - Fast as they're moving,
走运的话 还有20分钟
20 minutes if we're lucky.
枪 食物 弹♥药♥
Guns, food, ammo--
全部装箱装车
crate it all up and load it in the trucks.
如果不能打 不能吃 就不管了
If you can't shoot it or eat it, fuck it.
莱昂 无线电上说的埃奎阿诺的事是真的吗
Leon, is it true what the radio says about Equiano?
因为我知道他们经常撒谎
Because I know they lie. All the time.
-他们现在也可能是撒谎 -领导委员会
- They could be lying right now. - The Leadership Council's
召集了所有本地分部开会
holding a meeting for all the local cells.
-我们得准备好 -但他还活着吧
- We've got to get ready. - But he's alive, right?
他会跟贝尔和伊莱亚回来的
He's coming back with Bell and Elijah.
他不会回来了 本吉 他死了
He ain't coming back, Benjy. He's dead.
我们干净清空这里
Let's get this place cleaned out.
我们得走了
We got to get out of here.
他怎么办
What about him?
-我们处理掉他 -等等
- Let's get rid of him. - Wait.
等等 那什么意思
Wait, wait, wait. What does that mean,
什么叫"处理掉他"
"Let's get rid of him"?
那什么意思 我帮了你们
What does that mean? I helped you.
-你设计了这事 -不是
- You set us up. - No. I-i...
我怎么会知道 我没设计谁
How was I supposed to know? I didn't set anybody up.
或许你设计了 或许你没
Yeah, maybe you did, maybe you didn't,
但我没时间 也不想弄明白
but I ain't got the time or the inclination to find out.
带他出去 小点声处理掉
Take him outside. Keep it quiet.
-用这个 -等等 等一下
- Use this. - Wait a minute. Just wait.
-走 -等一等
- Let's go. Let's go! - Can we just... Wait.
-走 -听我说
- Go. - Listen to me. Listen to me.
你...不用这样的
You... you don't have to do this.
你不用这样的
Okay, you don't have to do this.
你需要什么
What do you need?
你需要什么 钱吗
What do you need? Do you need money?
-我有钱 -闭嘴
- I've got money. - Shut up!
你别想收买♥♥我
You can't buy me.
吹嘘你的钱
Bragging on your money.
你个贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 靠卖♥♥破烂给日本人赚大钱
Greedy son of a bitch getting rich selling junk to the Japs!
不不 我不是那意思
No. No, no, that-that came out wrong.
对不起 我没赚大钱
I'm sorry, I'm not... I'm not rich.
我没那么有钱 我只是...
I'm not rich at all. I'm... I'm just a...
我只是...
I'm just... I'm just-just a...
普通人 跟你一样
a p-person, a person just like you.
我...
Wha... Y...
你叫本吉 是吧
What's y... Your name's Benjy, right?
是吧 本吉 听我说
Isn't that right? Benjy? Listen, Benjy, Benjy,
-你不用这么做的 -闭嘴
- you don't have to do this. - Shut the fuck up!
天啊 求你 这...
Oh, God. Please. This isn't...
跪下
Get on your knees!
天啊 不要 求你
Oh, God, no! Please!
求你 等等 等一下
Please, just wait. Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait.
求你 等等 给我点时间
Wait, please, please, please. Give me a moment. Please.
大地与星空
つゆとおち。
大地与尘土
つゆときゆにし。
请护我无碍
我が身かな。
你在干什么
What are you doing?
大地与星空 大地与尘土
つゆとおち。つゆときゆにし。
请护我无碍
我が身かな。
梦境中的梦境 大地与星空
夢のまた夢。つゆとおち。
手给我
Give me your hand.
该死 这是干什么
Shit! Shit! What's that for?
走吧
Go.
走 跑
Go. Go on. Run.
我再不想在这里见到你了
I don't want to see your ass here again.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好啊
Well.
好了
All right.
跟我们说说情况吧
You want to bring us up to speed?
是的 她也听
Yeah. Her as well.
老实说 我不信任她
I got to be honest, I, uh, I don't trust her.
只要我信任她 你就不用操这个心
Well, as long as I do, you don't have to.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表