剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我不能因为你们被发现而拿我的人去冒险
I ain't gonna risk my men on account of you getting burnt.
我们可是履行承诺了 是你们跑了
We held up our end, you ran away.
是吗 他们怎么发现你们的 爱尔兰佬
Yeah? How the fuck they even know who you are, O'Sullivan?
-我死了三个人 -你少赖我
- Three of my men are dead! - Don't you put that one me.
-这孩子在往外逃时死的 -那怪你
- This kid died trying to get out! - That's on you!
-是你们搞砸了 -而且我的枪呢
- You fucked up. - And where are my guns?
-什么 -我他妈的枪呢
- What? - Where are my fucking guns?
我们还凭什么给你枪
Why would we give you guns
-我们还得替你完成工作呢 -去你的
- when we had to finish the job for you? - Fuck off.
-行了 -贝尔 别
- Hey, okay. - Bell, just don't.
你最好听听她的
I'd listen to her if I were you.
她是你们之中唯一有骨气的
She's the only one of you with any integrity.
骨气 你喜欢这个
Integrity, huh? That's your bag?
我可以叫你见识骨气
'Cause I could show you integrity...
一个懦夫真能说
A lot of talk from a coward.
-别现在挑事 -滚回都柏林吧
- Don't start this right now. - Man, take your ass back to Dublin.
不不 天啊 别
No, no, no, no. God-- no...
轻点 好吧
Easy, okay, okay.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth...
放开我
Get off me, man.
-好 -奇尔顿
- Okay... - Childan?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你们这些杀人犯
You bastard. You murderers.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, hold-hold on a minute.
他看到我们的脸了
He's seen our faces.
-她说得对 -但不能开枪
- Yeah, she's right. - No gunshots, though.
你带刀了吗
Got your knife on you?
-嗯 -不不
- Yeah. - No, no, no.
等等 你们不想这么做的
Wait, wait, wait. You don't want to do this.
为什么不
And why the hell not?
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait. Wait.
你们想赶走日本人 是吧
You want the Japanese gone, right?
我能理解杀增田 是啊 他很吓人
So I understand killing Masuda, sure, he's terrifying,
但那俩大臣
but the ministers?
-志村和长崎 -怎么了
- Shimura and Nagasaki? - What about them?
他们是支持撤军的
They-they're advocates for withdrawal.
你们杀错人了
You're killing the wrong people.
他就胡说的 带他出去
Man, he jive-talking. Take him out of here.
等等 撤军
Wait. Withdrawal?
太子妃 是她把他们叫来参加峰会的
The crown princess, she... she called them here for a summit
考虑从日属太平洋合众国撤军
to explore pulling the troops out of the JPS.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
宫廷趣事和流言就是我的生意
Palace intrigue, court gossip, thatthat's my business.
我是为统治阶级效力的
I-I serve the ruling class.
我可以传个消息
I can get a message.
我可以给太子妃传消息
I can get a message to the crown princess.
让我帮你们吧
Just-- Let me serve you.
田上
Tagomi...
是什么未完成
What's not complete?
喂
Hello?
约翰 是茱莉安娜
Hi, John, it's Juliana.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我们可不可以见个面
Uh, yeah. I-I wondered if you and I could meet
好继续之前的谈话
to continue our conversation.
你好吗
How you doing?
-我正要出城 你赶得挺及时 -是吗
- You caught me just before I left town. - Yeah?
我的销♥售♥区域是弗吉尼亚州和南北卡罗莱纳州
My, uh, sales territory is Virginia and the Carolinas.
我喜欢晚上开车 路上没人 我好思考
I like to drive at night. The roads are clear, I can think.
-有道理 -可以给我来点火箭燃料吗
- Makes sense. - Can you, uh, fill that up with the rocket fuel?
我要开夜车
I have a long drive ahead of me.
很抱歉我那晚就那么走掉了
Okay, I'm sorry that I-I took off like that the other night.
不 我不该逼问的
No, it's-- I-I shouldn't have pushed it.
我太傻了
It was stupid of me.
你和海伦为我做了那么多
After everything you and Helen have done for me,
我觉得你有权问
I think you've got a right to ask.
只是...
It's...
不好开口
it's just hard to talk about.
我理解
I know. I know.
听着
Look, this...
这个枪击我的男人 他位高权重
...man who shot me, uh, is extremely powerful.
所以我想 我大概是想 做好准备
So what I'm trying to do, I guess, in a way, is-is prepare.
然后
And...
因为我最终还得去面对他
better understand what-what I'm up against,
也需要更好地理解他
since I'm gonna have to face him.
听着 你不用一个人去面对什么 茱莉安娜
Well, listen, you don't have to face anything alone, Juliana.
这里有能帮你的人
There's folks here who can help.
知道吗
You know?
所以我才找你来
Well, that's why I asked you here.
很好
Good.
希望你能帮我
In hopes that maybe you could help.
我会尽力的
Well, I'll do what I can.
我一直在想你那晚说的话
I've been thinking about what you said the other night,
说想成长为你父亲
about wanting to be like your father,
但战争影响了你的决定
and the war getting in the way.
那是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
你知道战场晋升是什么吗
Do you know what a battlefield promotion is?
我就是那样
Yeah, well, that's what happened to me.
我的小队驻扎在菲律宾的
My unit was stationed in, uh, Mindanao.
棉兰老岛 我的指挥官
Philippines, and, uh, my CO got, uh,
在战斗中牺牲了
killed in action.
我本不想做的
I didn't want the job, but, uh,
但结果发现我做得还挺不错
but it... turned out I was pretty good at it.
很会用权吧
Good with the-the power, I guess,
我爸爸也是
like my dad was good with it.
但是
But, uh...
我们做了些事
...we-we did things, you know?
我们...
We, uh...
我们在那里做了些事
We did things there that, uh,
那些事我无法告诉我妻子和儿子
that I-I, I wouldn't be able to tell my wife or my son about.
知道吗
You know?
我觉得 如果我留在了那里
And I feel like, uh, if I'd stayed,
那我肯定会
then that job would have...
慢慢适应那份工作
would have grown into me.
总之 战争结束了 我也回来了
Well, anyway, the war ended, and I came back here.
我知道我不想做什么
And I just knew I did not want a job
会再让我有那种感觉的工作
that made me feel like that again.
所以我成了这样
So here I am.
我不知道这些话
How any of that can help you,
怎么能帮你
I have no idea.
这个嘛
Well...
这个男人也参加了战争
This, uh, this man was in the war, too.
是你们那代人
Your generation.
但哪怕在战后 他还在不断往上爬
Only he just kept on advancing long after the war was over,
而我
and I just...
我不知道要怎么打败有那种权势的人
I just don't know how you beat someone with that much power.
听着 茱莉安娜
Well, listen, Juliana.
我不知道这人是谁
I don't know who this man is,
但是
but...
但他也不过如此
but that's all he is.
一个人而已
He's just a man.
我想不到别的了
That's all I got.
这就够了
Well, that's enough.
我走前
Before I go,
汤玛斯
Thomas.
-你知道他想入伍吧 -嗯
- You know he's-he's thinking of enlisting, right? - Yeah.
我不知道怎么说服他
I don't know how to get through to him.
你在菲律宾做的那些
You know those things that you did in the Philippines
你无法告诉你妻子和儿子的事
that you could never tell your wife and son about?
或许你该告诉你儿子了
Maybe it's time you tell your son about them.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
史密斯帝国大元帅向你致意
Reichsmarschall Smith sends his regards.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表