剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
房♥子外面还驻扎了
Another seven, maybe eight more
七个 或八个
stationed out back and in the house.
比我们想的多
That's more than we thought.
是 但没问题的
Yeah, but we'll be all right.
狙击手就位
Snipers in position.
R1就位
R1 in position.
-R2就位 -R3就位
- R2 in position. - R3 in position.
没看到城户
No sign of Kido.
不会留下报告的
There will be no report.
这事会被遗忘 但绝不能再有下次了
The incident will be forgotten, but it cannot happen again.
我无法忘记
I can't forget.
我无法忘记我做的事
I can't forget what I've done.
什么 你做了什么
What? What have you done?
我们部队在满洲里做的事
What my unit did in Manchuria.
对那些村民
To the villagers.
那是战争
It was war.
都过去了
It is in the past.
我还能听到他们的叫喊
I can still hear their voices.
那是为你的国家尽忠
You did those things for your country.
你不必感到羞耻
You have no reason to be ashamed.
我感到的不是羞耻
It is not shame that I feel.
不止羞耻
Something more than shame.
我们得向前看了
We must look forward now,
从帝国吸取力量
and draw our strength from the Empire.
帝国
The Empire.
帝国才不强 帝国要输了
The Empire is not strong. The Empire is losing.
输了
Losing?
在中国
In China.
电视上说我们在那里的局势很好 那是撒谎
The TV says we are winning there, but it is a lie.
-够了 -我们听什么就信什么
- Enough. - We believe what we're told.
不问问题
We don't ask questions.
我不是个士兵
I was not a soldier.
你也不是个警♥察♥
You are not a detective.
我们都是傀儡
We are both puppets.
不许这么跟我说话
I will not be spoken to this way.
我们都要履行责任
We are bound to our duty.
责任
Duty?
那你对家庭的责任呢
And what of your duty to your family?
你离开了我们
You left us.
不 不
No! No!
滚出去
Get out of this house.
站起来
Stand up.
你不是我儿子
You are not my son.
今晚的首个拍卖♥♥品
And now for our first item of the evening...
吉恩·奥特里在电影
...this white ten-gallon hat
《旋律农场》里戴过的
worn by Gene Autry
白色宽边呢子高帽
in the film Melody Ranch.
上户小姐将以两万日元
Miss Uedo will start the bidding
开始竞拍
at 20,000 yen.
成交
Sold!
恭喜 高木先生
Congratulations, Takaki-sama.
不好意思
Excuse me.
收到信♥号♥♥了
Got the signal.
但城户还是没来
Kido still isn't here.
别管他了 我们这就冲进去
Forget him. We're going in now.
这件头饰 曾经属于
This is an authentic headdress
美洲马 是他戴过的真品
owned and worn by American Horse...
他是个勇猛高尚的印第安人
...the fierce and noble Indian,
因他在1876年苏族大战中的表现而闻名
famous for his role in the Great Sioux War of 1876.
能够想象 他戴着这件头饰
One can imagine him wearing this stunning item
在南达科他州黑山冲锋陷阵的英姿
while charging across the Black Hills of South Dakota.
真正是值得珍藏数十年的珍宝
Truly a treasure to value for decades to come.
上户小姐将以两万日元开始竞拍
Miss Uedo will start the bidding at 20,000 yen.
两万 非常感谢
20,000. Thank you very much.
有人出两万吗
Will anyone bid 20,000?
山口先生 非常感谢
Mr. Yamaguchi, thank you very much.
有人出三万吗
Will anyone pay 30,000?
宫川先生 非常感谢
Mr. Miyagawa, thank you very much.
还有人出四万元吗
Do we have 40,000?
山口先生 非常感谢
Mr. Yamaguchi, thank you very much.
总检察官
Chief Inspector.
我拿来了您要的事件报告
I have the incident report you requested.
竹子♥宫♥后发现的死尸
The dead body behind the Bamboo Palace.
还有一份今天下午
I also brought the transcript
跟一个外国线人进行的
of a interview we conducted this afternoon
审讯的抄录
with the gaijin informant.
现在已竞到了六万元
We have reached 60,000 yen.
八万
80,000.
增田将军 八万日元
General Masuda. 80,000 yen.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这个外国线人称 见到莱缪·华盛顿
The gaijin informant claims to have seen Lemuel Washington
又回到了旧金山
back in San Francisco.
或许
Perhaps...
他跟黑人共♥党♥叛军有关
he is connected to the BCR.
什么时候
When?
两晚前 离开位于
Two nights ago, leaving a house
克雷顿街和普纳塞斯街岔口的一栋房♥子
at the intersection of Clayton and Parnassus.
他还有个同伴
He was with someone.
白人男性
Caucasian male.
年龄相仿
Same age.
爱尔兰口音
Irish accent.
餐饮服务的人是抵抗组织的
The caterers are Resistance.
有人出九万元吗
Will anyone pay 90,000?
紧急通知
Emergency! Emergency!
停止拍卖♥♥会
Stop the auction!
那些外国餐饮服务人员是抵抗组织的
Those gaijin caterers are resistance!
宪兵队车辆就来
Kempeitai vehicles are on the way!
那些外国餐饮服务人员是抵抗组织的
Those gaijin caterers are resistance!
有人出九万日元吗
90,000 yen. Anyone?
我们暴露了
We're blown.
宪兵队知道餐饮人员的事了
Kempeitai know about the caterers.
他们要来了
They're on their way.
放弃行动 快下车
Abort the mission. Get out of the van now.
该死
Shit.
怀亚特怎么出来
How's Wyatt getting out?
太迟了 我们得跑了
It's too late for that. We need to split.
-赶紧带我们的人走 -该死
- Get our people out fast. - Shit.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
成交
Sold!
该死 我们不能丢下他们
Shit. We can't leave them.
狙击手 射击
Snipers, engage.
雪子
Yukiko!
是增田
It's Masuda.
开枪
Take the shot.
开枪
Take the shot!
该死
Shit!
贝尔 贝尔 别出去 好吗 贝尔
Bell. Bell, don't go out there, all right? Bell!
别出去
Don't go out there!
他死了
We lost him.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我叫你撤的 怎么回事
I told you to fall back. What the hell happened?
你们干掉目标了吗
Did y'all get the targets, or what?
我♥干♥掉了两个大臣
I took out the ministers.
-增田呢 -我打死他了
- And Masuda? - I got him.
-你打死他的 -他中枪了
- Yougot him? - He was hit.
我了结了他
I finished him off.
你们是我们撤退的掩护
You were our cover to get out.
-你们丢下了我们 -宪兵队发现了你们
- You fucking left us. - The Kempeitai done made you.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表