剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
很讨江川教练的喜欢
impressed Coach Egawa.
地滚球上二垒
Ground ball to second.
一局出局
Out at first.
等我长大了
Someday, I want to grow up
我要给读卖♥♥巨人队做游击手
and play shortstop for the Yomiuri Giants.
别想得飘飘然了
Do not let your imagination run away with you.
好
Of course.
你要去从军
You will serve in the army.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Father.
如果你足够努力
If you work hard enough,
你能成为个好球手
you will become a fine ballplayer.
我们去公园
We will go to the park
练习地滚球
and practice fielding ground balls.
怎么样
How does that sound?
达文波特女性诊所
Davenport Women's Clinic.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help you?
亲爱的 看谁来了
Honey, look who it is.
搜索一遍大堂
Do a sweep of the lobby.
海伦·史密斯 11点预约
Helen Smith. 11:00.
请稍等
Please.
达文波特女性诊所
Davenport Women's Clinic.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help you?
不 恐怕她不在办公室
Oh, no, I'm afraid she's not in her office.
安全
All clear.
盯住出口
Keep an eye on the exits.
史密斯太太 请跟我来
Mrs. Smith? If you'll come with me.
请您在这里等候
I'm afraid we'll need you to wait here.
就在这里 女士
It's right through there, ma'am.
海伦
Helen.
我想知道是怎么回事
I want to know what's going on.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
你搜你的公♥寓♥了吗
Did you search your apartment?
搜了
Yeah.
你发现了什么
And what did you find?
他办公桌抽屉里有两盒电影
Two canisters of film in his desk drawer.
你看到了什么
And what did you see?
我无法解释
Well, I can't explain it.
是我们
It was us.
是我 约翰 汤玛斯
It was me, John and... Thomas.
我们在吃冰淇淋 瞎胡闹
We were eating ice cream and horsing around.
-但那根本没发生过 -发生了 海伦
- But it never happened. - It did happen, Helen.
不 我对那毫无记忆
No. I have no memory of it.
不仅如此 那根本不可能
It's not just that. It's not possible.
是有人伪造的
Uh... somebody faked it,
我不知道怎么做到的
I don't know how.
如果你觉得是假的 你也不会来了
If you thought it was a fake, you wouldn't be here.
如果是假的 你丈夫也不会看了
And if it were a fake, your husband wouldn't be watching it.
还有其他那样的电影
And there are other films like that.
"盟军获胜"的
The "Allies Win."
我妹妹为了偷运那样的电影而死
You know, my sister died smuggling that film.
我第一次看到时 就确认了我内心
The first time I saw it, it-it confirmed something in me
一直怀疑的事
that I-I'd suspected all my life.
如果那个世界可能出现 海伦
If that world is possible, Helen,
这个世界就能改变 看那部电影
this one can be transformed. To watch that film
让我知道 我必须做出选择
is to know that I had to make a choice.
海伦 你现在也得选择了
And, Helen, now you have to make a choice.
女士
Ma'am.
女士 抱歉 您得在大堂等着
Ma'am. I'm sorry, you'll have to wait in the lobby.
其他人不得进出
No one else gets in or out.
在那个世界里 汤玛斯还活着
In that world, Thomas is still alive,
约翰去见过他
and John has been to see him.
怎么做到的
How?
德帝国建了个传送门
The Reich has built a portal.
他们...
They...
建了个传送门
built a por-portal?
不 约翰会告诉我的 我丈夫和我
No. John would have told me. My... my husband and I,
我们不对彼此有隐瞒
we-we don't lie to each other.
不管还发生了什么 我们始终如此
Whatever else has happened, we have always had that.
但他没给你看电影
And yet he hid the film from you.
好吧 这...
Okay, it's-it's all...
太难以接受了
it's... it's too much.
听我说
Listen to me.
日本人撤离了西海岸 德帝国要进军了
The Japanese have withdrawn from the West; the Reich is moving in.
数百万人将死在那些集中营里
Millions of people are gonna die in those camps,
就像第一次时那样
just like they did the first time,
你丈夫则负责一切
and your husband is in charge of it all.
你不了解我丈夫
You don't know my husband.
不 是你不了解你丈夫
No, you don't know your husband.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我肯定是刮错弯了
I must have taken a wrong turn.
这层有洗手间吗
Is there a... bathroom on this floor?
没有 女士
No, ma'am. Uh...
您得走楼梯回去
you'll have to go back up the stairs.
我要让人搜这整层楼
I'm going to have this whole floor searched.
-待在这里 -好
- Stay here. - All right.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
帝国大元帅有精英安保小队
The Reichsmarschall has an elite security detail--
他从不暴露自己
he's never out in the open.
但我们知道他坐火车去传送门
But we know that he travels to the portal by train.
我们需要知道时间和地点
We need to know when and where.
该死
Fuck!
你要我告诉你地点 你好杀了他吗
You want me to tell you the location so you can murder him?
不是他 就是数百万其他人
Well, it's him or millions of others.
他是我孩子的父亲
He is the father of my children.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们走吧
Let's go, please.
我不舒服
I'm not feeling well.
可以叫车来吗
Can you call the car, please?
马上 夫人
Right away, ma'am.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
该死 给
Fuck. Here.
他们会下来
They're gonna be down here...
找她的
looking for her.
好
All right.
走吧
Let's go.
对北美西部的征服
The conquest of the North American West...
将分阶段展开
will unfold in stages.
首先 空军将瘫痪
First, the Luftwaffe will disable
关键指挥控制基础设施
critical command-and-control infrastructure...
并地毯式轰炸人口密集中心
and carpet bomb population centers...
圣地亚哥 洛杉矶
San Diego, Los Angeles,
旧金山 西雅图 等等
San Francisco, Seattle, and so on.
请原谅 将军
Forgive me, General...
这些城市如果被炸成了废墟
how much value to the Reich will these cities have
又对德帝国有什么价值呢
if they're reduced to rubble?
空袭
The aerial assault
将摧毁民众的意志
will break the will of the population.
接下来 我们的装甲师将以闪电战
Next, our Panzer divisions will cross the border
从中立区
from the Neutral Zone
穿越边境
in a blitzkrieg strike.
在国防军的支持下
Supported by our Wehrmacht battalions,
我们将在一周内控制西海岸
we will have control of the West Coast within a week.
史密斯
Smith.
你有怀疑吗
You are a skeptic?
入侵西部是一回事 元首
Invading the West is one thing, Mein Fuhrer.
守住就是另一回事了
Holding it is another.
黑人共♥党♥叛军是原始的野蛮人
The BCR are crude savages.
他们依靠他们的动物本能
They rely on animal instinct.
日本人当初也是这么想的
That's what the Japanese thought.
我们采取不同办法 帝国大元帅
We use different methods, Reichsmarschall,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表