剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
All the things you said that we had to do
好保护孩子们安全
to keep the children safe.
但德帝国杀了我们的儿子
But the Reich murdered our son.
别这样 海伦 别那么对我 别怪我
Don't do-- Helen, don't do that to me, don't blame me.
我们做的所有决定 都是一起做的
Every decision we made, we made together.
-每个决定 你很清楚 -女儿们可没选
- Every choice. You know that. - The girls, they did not choose.
汤玛斯也是
Or Thomas. Th...
德帝国杀他之前 早就毒害了他的心智
The Reich had poisoned his mind long before they killed him.
你是怎么了 海伦 这怎么说的
What's gotten into you, Helen? What is this?
这里的情况不一样 约翰
Things are different out here, John.
人们会谈论那些
People talk about the things
德帝国没人敢谈的事
that nobody talks about in the Reich.
什么事
What things?
那些你我参与过的事
The things that you and I were a part of.
姑娘们 她们听到了
The girls, they've heard it.
她们问我一些我不知道该怎么回答的问题
They ask me questions I don't know how to answer.
你知道如果她们回家后
You got any idea what would happen to them
敢说这些 会发生什么吗
if they breathed a word of that at home?
我们不回家了
We're not going home.
我不能回去 约翰
I can't go back there, John.
我受不了
I cannot bear it.
我会疯的
I will lose myself.
求你
Please.
海伦
Helen.
我们说好的
We made a pact.
记得吗
Remember?
我们选了这条路 我们一起选的
We chose this path, we chose it together.
你和我
You and me.
因为我们相信这是最好的路
'Cause we believed it was the best path.
回家吧
Come home.
我需要你
I need you.
我都不认识你了
I don't even know you.
启动飞机
Start up the plane.
孩子们 收拾东西
Girls, start packing your bags.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
约翰
John.
不 约翰 别这样
No, John, don't do this.
你肯定知道这天总会到来
I think you must have known this day was gonna come.
当然
Of course I did,
因为我无能为力
because I am powerless
而你有整个德帝国的权力
and you have all the power of the Reich.
所以你真的不来了
So you're really not coming?
不
No.
老天爷啊 约翰
For God's sake, John.
有点人样吧
Show some decency.
这是我家
This is my house.
-不是你的德帝国 -汉克 别
- Not your fucking Reich! - Hank. Please.
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
没事的 孩子们
It's okay, girls.
上飞机
Get on the plane.
我就来
I'll be along in a minute.
你也来吧
Wh-- You're coming with us, aren't you?
来吧 妈妈 求你
Come with us, Mom, please.
什么...
What...?
我好爱你们
I love you so much.
你们知道吧
You know that?
爸爸会好好照顾你们的
Your daddy's gonna take good care of you.
他爱你们
He loves you.
我需要你们好好照顾彼此 好吗
I need you to look out for each other, okay?
没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay, I promise.
但你们得走了
You've got to go now, though.
走吧 你们得走了
Go on. You've got to go now.
走吧 没事的
Go on. It's okay.
没事的
No, it's okay.
不非得如此的 海伦
It didn't have to be this way, Helen.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表