剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
这份文件里有证据
This file holds the evidence
能证明饭岛上尉才是枪击了贸易大臣田上的人
that Captain Iijima was the man who shot Trade Minister Tagomi.
饭岛是听从矢森将军的命令
Iijima was working under the orders of General Yamori.
我好震惊
I am shocked.
但并不意外
But I am not surprised.
对美国的占领
This occupation...
让我们的人
has turned our people...
反♥目♥成仇
against themselves.
我听说你儿子
I understand your son
曾在满洲里服役
served in Manchuria.
是 殿下
Yes, Your Highness.
我希望有天
I hope for a day
我们再不需要送孩子上战场
we no longer need to send our sons to war.
我会确保这些信息
I will see that this information
被交到天♥皇♥本人手上
is delivered to the Emperor himself.
会进行清算的
There will be consequences.
总检察官
Chief Inspector,
我知道你在政♥治♥上偏向谁
I know where your political sympathies lie.
我永远忠于天♥皇♥
My loyalties will always lie with the emperor.
你肯定很不容易
This must not have been easy.
这是我的职责
It was my duty.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
爸爸
Daddy.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我给你准备了惊喜 闭上眼睛
I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes.
好
Okay.
睁开吧
Open them.
太棒了 谢谢
It's wonderful. Thank you.
我就跟妈妈说你会喜欢的
I told Mom you'd like it.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
当然
Yeah, of course.
你办公期间发生什么了吗
Did something happen on your trip?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
你似乎...
You seem...
变了
different.
是吗
Do I?
好吧
Well...
我可能是
I guess I've been, um...
想孩子们了
I've been missing the girls.
而且
And, uh...
我也一直在想你
I've been thinking a lot about you.
你本打算告诉我玛莎的事吗
Were you gonna tell me about Martha?
谁
Who?
那个盖世太保
The Staatspolizei agent.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Listen, I...
要我说什么
What can I say? I...
是我叫他们
I asked them to...
找个人 在不干扰你日常生活的前提下
provide someone who wasn't gonna interfere with your daily life...
我被监视了 这就干扰我的日常生活了
I'm under surveillance. That interferes with my daily life.
这是安保 海伦 我也有保镖的
It's security, Helen. I have bodyguards, too.
得了
Oh, come on.
我至少对彼此坦诚些吧 约翰
Let's at least be honest with each other, John.
你要我坦诚吗 我也不喜欢如此 海伦
Oh, you want me to be honest? I don't like it either, Helen.
但事实就是 我不知道我能不能信任你
But the fact is I-I don't know that I can trust you
不再做出什么冲动之举
not to do anything rash again.
我可不问你都去哪 跟谁在一起
I don't ask you where you go or who you're with.
哪怕你大周末的为"帝国事务"出差
Even when you leave for "Reich business" on a weekend
而且还没发联♥系♥你
and tell me that you can't be reached.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我了解你 约翰
I can read you, John.
有事发生时我看得出
I know when something has happened.
海伦
Helen...
我没有别人
there's no one else.
就只有你
It's just you.
我们分开了一年
We were apart for a year.
我又不傻 约翰
I mean, I'm not a fool, John.
那不一样
That's different.
我不反对
I don't object.
都20年了
It's been 20 years.
我们都是成年人
We're both adults.
我只求你给我 我给你的
All I ask is you grant me the same measure of privacy
隐私权
that I grant you.
听着 海伦
Listen, Helen...
如果你不满意玛莎
if you're not happy with Martha,
我们可以找人换掉她
then we can get her replaced.
-但事实上... -我不要别人
- But the fact... - I don't want someone else.
我不要别的护卫
I don't want another guard.
我要脱离这监狱
I want out of this fucking cell.
什么才是个头
How does it end?
约翰 这一切
John, all of this.
什么才是个头
I mean, where does it end?
你还在为那玩意想破脑袋呢
You still racking your head over that thing?
嗯
Yeah.
快想出来了
Getting close.
对了 里奇说
Oh, yeah, uh, Richie says he's got a...
他在哈莱姆给我们安排了住处
squat house for us in Harlem.
那个拍黄♥片♥的
The-the pornographer?
别瞧不起人
Judge not.
看
Look.
看
Look.
瑞秋·克里泽姆斯
"Rachel Chrisalms"
-易位就是"帝国大元帅" -嗯
- becomes "Reichsmarshall." - Yeah.
"跟我 你的主持人"
"Join me, your host"
能易位成"约翰·史密斯"
becomes "John Smith."
"巡逻队"对应"传送门"
"Patrol" becomes "portal."
"子弹高速列车"
And then "bullet train."
他是在说史密斯坐火车过传送门
He's telling us Smith travels to the portal by train.
那老混♥蛋♥在折磨你
The old bugger's torturing you.
你笑吧 这都是暗语
It's one-- yeah, you laugh. It's one long string of code.
等你破解了 战争都结束了
By the time you crack it, this war will be over.
该死 这里好冷
Fuck. It's freezing in here.
我们靠近城市了吗
We getting close to the city?
那是什么
What is that?
停车
Pull over.
天啊 该死
Oh, my God. Oh, shit.
对了 你没在
That's right. You weren't here.
自♥由♥女神像呢
Where's the Statue of Liberty?
被他们毁了
They destroyed it.
那是替代品
That is what they built in its place.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表