剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
You will do nothing of the kind.
长官
Sir.
上校
Colonel.
德帝国入侵了中立区
The Reich has made an incursion into the Neutral Zone.
中立区哪里
Where in the Neutral Zone?
丹佛
Denver.
撤退
Fall back!
快走
Move!
什么情况
Sitrep?
我们刚失去了空中支援
We just lost our air cover!
该死
Fuck!
帕布洛 过来
Pablo, on me!
什么情况
Sitrep?
B队在东科尔法斯克遭遇重火力
Bravo's in heavy contact on East Colfax.
C队说17号♥公路上有装甲车
Charlie said a panzer's on 17th.
那辆火车走不走
Is that train moving yet?
弹♥药♥和电影快装完了
The munitions and films are almost loaded!
10分钟他们就能进山
Just ten more minutes, they'll be in the mountains!
该死
Oh, shit!
飞机来了
Incoming!
撤
Move!
拉黛特 撤
Ledette, move!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
我们得走了 快
We got to go now! Come on!
-电影 枪 -都没了
- The films. The guns. - It's gone.
别说这不让你兴奋 约翰
Don't tell me it doesn't give you a hard-on, John.
上次这么开心
Haven't had this much fun
还是在萨摩亚跟日军合作
since we were mixing it up with the Japs in Samoa.
给你准备了礼物
Got a present for you.
你来吧
Care to do the honors?
你应该更开心点的
You should be enjoying this more.
就只是胶片而已 比尔
It's just celluloid, Bill.
还有怀亚特·普莱斯
And Wyatt Price.
你很快就能抓到他了
You'll have his head on a plate soon enough.
他的整个补给线都被我们灭了
His entire supply line just went up in smoke.
或许吧
Maybe.
日本人当然会
Japs'll raise a stink
为我们违反条约而大做文章
about how we violated the treaty, of course.
随他们吧 他们也做不了什么
Ah, let 'em. Nothing they can do.
中国的战事够他们忙了
They've got their hands full with the war in China,
现在又是...黑人叛军
now these... black rebels.
几天前 贸易大臣田上遇刺
The trade minister, Tagomi, assassinated a few days ago.
他们肯定也会把那事安我们头上
I'm sure they'll try to say we did that, too.
是我们干的吗
Did we?
为什么不继续向前
Why not just keep going?
直接进军到太平洋合众国
Push right on through to the Pacific?
你这是兴奋过头了 比尔
That's your hard-on talking, Bill.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我们可以让这个国家再次统一在一面旗帜下
We could reunify this country, John, under one flag.
等待时机
Just bide your time.
日本帝国摇摇欲坠了
The Japanese Empire is crumbling.
听我的
Take it from me.
我们的时机会来的
Our day will come.
好吧
Sure enough.
-我们回帝国吗 -你要回去
- We heading back to the Reich? - You are.
我还要去蒙大拿州办点事
I've got something I need to take care of in Montana.
家庭事务吗
Family business?
太好了 约翰
Glad to hear it, John.
珍妮弗
Jennifer?
珍妮弗
Jennifer?!
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你在上面干什么呢
What are you doing up there?
她在上面听黑人音乐
She's listening to black music up there.
她就在干那个呢
That's what she's doing.
快下来帮我
Come down and help me now, please.
没事 姐姐
It's all right, sis.
音乐能安抚牛
The music calms the cattle.
妈妈和我刚刚去竖铁丝网了
Mom and I just put up a wire fence.
真不错 艾米
Good for you, Amy.
我们肯定能把你培养成好农民
We are gonna make a farmer out of you yet.
我们去挖土豆吧
Let's go pull up some potatoes.
这里是反抗军电台
This is Resistance Radio,
为您带来播报
broadcasting to you from...
我们可不会说我们在哪
We're sure as hell not telling you where.
我们还在等待丹佛发来报告
We're still waiting for reports from Denver.
纳粹军队破坏条约 入侵了城市
Nazi forces have broken the treaty and invaded the city.
别走开 伊凡洁琳小姐会为您带来最新消息
Stay tuned, and Miss Evangeline will keep you updated.
这首歌♥献给那些为大业而战的
Now this one goes out to our men and women
男男女♥女♥
fighting for the cause.
妈妈
Mom?
你觉得爸爸来中立区了吗
Do you think Dad's here in the Neutral Zone?
帮我把这些桶提进去
Help me get these pails inside, please.
你担忧什么 上校
What is your concern, Colonel?
我担心对丹佛的入侵
My fear is this incursion into Denver
只是德帝国的开场秀
is just an opening move by the Reich.
你觉得约翰·史密斯想利用
You think John Smith is trying to take advantage
田上遇刺兴风作浪
of Tagomi's assassination?
我觉得他可能策划了田上的遇刺
I think he might have arranged Tagomi's assassination.
希姆莱曾两次企图行刺贸易大臣
Himmler tried to kill the trade minister twice.
你想多了 上校
You are overthinking this, Colonel.
纳粹只是去围剿一群叛军
The Nazis are clearing out a rat's nest of rebels.
我们应该学着点
We should take note.
这些黑人激进分子发起了...多少
These Negro radicals have mounted, what,
这三个月来有17起袭击了吧
17 attacks in the last three months?
是 阁下
Hai, Kakka.
加上田上就是18起了
18 now, including Tagomi.
增田将军要从东京飞来参加什么艺术品拍卖♥♥
General Masuda is flying in from Tokyo for some art sale.
你去见见他
I want you to meet with him
计划一次对这些黑人共♥党♥分子的打击
to plan a crackdown on these Black Communist rebels.
而另一方面 太子妃希望我们哄着他们
Meantime, the crown princess would like us to coddle them.
矢森将军
General Yamori.
你好
Greetings.
欢迎来我办公室
Welcome to my office.
但恐怕旧金山现在太危险了
But I am afraid it is dangerous here in San Francisco.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥仍然在逃
These terrorists are still at large.
黑人共♥党♥叛军的袭击更加猖獗了
The BCR have stepped up attacks.
之前 殿下
Earlier, Your Highness...
也差点出事
might well have been their victim.
还多亏了城户上校
Were it not for Colonel Kido.
城户的能力也是有限的
Even Kido can only do so much.
再加上纳粹在中立区的挑衅行为
Now, with this Nazi provocation in the Neutral Zone,
我们得恳求殿下
I must implore Your Highness
回到安全的东京皇宫
to return to the safety of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
或许如果我是太子
Perhaps if I were the crown prince,
你就不仅在乎我的安全 也会在乎我的看法了
you would be as interested in my views as you are in my safety.
我的话不是玩笑
I meant what I said.
我会留在这里 直到完成使命
I will remain until my work here is complete.
有人给她吹耳边风了
Someone has been whispering in her ear.
是你吗
Is it you?
别说傻话了
Don't be absurd.
殿下有自己的主见
Her Highness speaks for herself
而且代表了皇室的担忧
and with the consent of the palace.
海军的绥靖政策比黑人共♥党♥叛军还危险
You Navy appeasers are more dangerous than the BCR.
绥靖政策
Appeasers?
你不知道我为日本打过多少仗
You don't know the battles I've fought for Japan.
你开口时 我只听到投降
When you speak, I hear surrender.
中国♥军♥队在向朝鲜和满洲里进军
The Chinese are advancing in Korea and Manchuria.
我们现在顾及不过来
Our resources are spread thin.
你觉得我们还能守住这里多久
How long do you think we can hold this territory?
我在地在
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表