剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Thank you. We'll see you then.
约好了
We're on.
明天上午11点
11:00 a.m. tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛莎
Martha.
我没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
请注意
Attention, attention.
所有前往日本的乘客...
All passengers for Japan...
快走
Move it!
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-仅限日本人 -借过
- Japanese only. - Excuse me.
排队
In line.
-来 -走
- Please, come on... - Go.
-快 -仅限日本人 走开
- Come on. - Japanese only. Go.
-长官 打扰下 -你也走开
- Sir, sir, if I may? - You, too. Go.
-仅限日本人 -我知道
- Japanese only. - Uh, yes, I'm aware.
这是由皇太子妃殿下
This is a letter of transit signed by
签字的通行证
Her Majesty the Crown Princess.
我相信皇室会很感激
Uh, your assistance in this matter, I'm sure,
你对我们的协助的
would be greatly appreciated by the royal family.
伪造的 让开
Forgery. Step aside.
不不 这证件是真的
No, no, no. This letter is genuine.
这是...那是太子妃的签名
This is the... that's the crown princess's signature.
下一个
Next.
他都不肯看
He won't even look at it.
警佐
Sergeant.
如果你帮我们上船 我们可以给你报酬
We could arrange to pay for our passage with your help.
船已经满员了
The ship is full.
长官 我们有钱
Sir, we have money.
箱子里是什么
What's in the suitcase?
就是
it's...
就是
It's, uh...
这是垃圾
This is junk.
长官 不不 别
Sir, no, no, no. Please.
请容我来
If you'll permit me, this...
这是边缘均力圆锥轮两问表
this is a-a verge fusee quarter repeater.
它的表针记录了
Its hands have marked every moment
德川将军和路易十四的整个人生
in the lives of the Tokugawa shoguns and of Louis Quatorze.
它将记录你人生的时刻
They'll mark the moments of your own life,
还能作为传家宝 流传给你的后代
and-and it'll become an heirloom for your descendants.
拿上你的东西
Get your things. Get your things.
走吧
Go ahead. Go ahead.
你不行 就她
Not you. Just her.
不 长官
No. Sir...
船要走了
The ship is leaving.
如果你不想要位置 我就安排给别人
If you don't want your space, I'll give it to someone else.
雪子
Yukiko.
去吧
Go.
-给 钻石戒指 -别
- Here, a diamond ring. - No, no.
给你的情人吧
Give it to your mistress.
-雪子 别 -没事的
- Yukiko, don't. - It's okay.
卖♥♥了买♥♥车吧 拿着
Sell it, buy a car. Take it.
让我丈夫登船吧
Just let my husband on board!
长官 求你
Sir, please.
只能她去
Just her.
长官 求你
Sir, please.
听着
Listen. Listen.
没别的办法了 你去吧
There's no other way. You go on.
你是我丈夫 我们该在一起的
You're my husband. We belong together.
我知道 但不可能了
I know. But it's impossible.
好吗
All right?
我需要你安安全全的
I need for you to be safe.
你去吧
You go ahead.
我好爱你 罗伯特
I love you so much, Robert.
我全心全意地爱你
I love you with all my heart.
去吧 你没事的
Go. You'll be fine.
去吧
Go ahead.
-下一个 -去吧
- Next! - Go on.
-下一个 -去吧
- Next! - Go ahead.
-没事的 去吧 -快走
- It's all right. Go on. - Move it.
下一个
Next!
旧南太平洋铁路有一段
There's a section of the old Southern Pacific rail line
直通萨利纳斯的移♥民♥营
that runs right to the migrant camp in Salinas.
儿童 病人和老人
Children, the infirm and the elderly
都将在四天内撤出来
will all be evacuated in four days' time.
这些电力变压器
These, uh, power transformers
-都严重损坏 -我们炸毁它们时
- are badly damaged. - Yeah, well, we weren't
是没想到我们将来还用得上
thinking we might need 'em when we blew 'em up.
城市会继续断电的
The city gonna stay dark, okay?
我们只能专注于我们有的资源
We need to focus on the resources we actually got.
我们只想要片家园 40英亩和只骡子
All we wanted was a homeland. 40 acres and a mule.
结果我们得到了半个北美
We got half of North America.
我们只需要稳住旧金山
We've just got to hold down San Francisco.
-看 -我们哪都不去
- Look here. - We are not going anywhere
除非有人肯跟我们谈谈
until someone talks to us.
快走吧
Get out of here, man.
我不能让你就这么走进来
I can't just have you walk in here.
你凭什么指挥我们去哪
Who are you to tell us where we can go?
-我看你不懂... -莱昂
- I don't think you understand... - Leon.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们进来时搜过他们身了
We frisked 'em on the way in.
他们没带什么
They ain't got nothing here.
好吧 谁是负责人
All right, who's in charge here?
我们都是
All of us.
但你可以跟我谈
But you can talk to me.
我们来找城户
We're here for Kido.
-我们知道你们抓了他 -他是被我们关起来了
- We know you have him. - He's in our custody.
你们该把他交出来
Well, you should hand him over.
我们要让城户受审
We're going to put Kido on trial.
-受审 -没错
- On trial? - That's right.
城户没给过任何人公平审判的机会
Kido never gave anybody a fair trial.
今后的情况会有所不同了
Things are gonna be a little different from here on out.
如果他被定罪
If he's convicted,
他的余生将在恶魔岛度过
he is going to spend the rest of his life on Alcatraz.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
如果你敢
If you lynch
在旧金山搞私刑和打劫
or loot in San Francisco,
我们会把你跟他关一起
we gonna put you right in there with him.
18年来 我们被黄种人踩着脖子生活
18 years, we live with the yellow man's boot on our neck.
我们不会...
We are not about to...
再不会有谁踩着谁的脖子了
Nobody's boot's gonna be on anybody's neck any longer.
你骗谁呢
Who you kidding?
等纳粹来了
Nazis roll in here,
你们这些黑人都会进集中营
you Negroes all going in a concentration camp.
城户会被救出来 为他们工作
And Kido will be sprung, working for them.
我们进过他们的集中营 我们不会再回去的
We've been in their camps. We're not going back.
我们扳倒了一个帝国 我们还能再扳倒一个
We brought down one empire. We will bring down another.
走吧
Let's go.
你是对的
You were right.
渡
奥平换矢内原真的不亏
Okudaira was a good trade for Yanaihara.
奥平
Okudaira?
你不吃你的馒头吗
Aren't you going to eat your manju?
你吃吧
You can have it.
江川教练说 他下季可能安排我做游击手
Coach Egawa says he may move me to shortstop next season.
游击手
Shortstop.
那可是很重要的位置
That is a very important position.
要求很高
Very demanding.
你肯定...
You must have...
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表