剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
但现在
For now,
我只想享受我拥有的每一天
I just take each day that's given to me.
但你还能离开
But you can still leave.
你还有选择
You have choices.
你可以随意去任何世界生活
You can live in any world you want to.
我看到了我生活的好多版本
You know, I've seen a lot of versions of my life.
但只有一个里有真正理解我的人
But there's only one with people in it who understand me.
所以
So...
不了
...no.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
先生
Sir?
你跟贝洛斯说 有什么要来了
What did you mean when you told Bellows
是真的吗
something is coming?
我看到了 在幻象里
I've seen it, in visions.
并不完整 但是
It's not complete, but it's...
达文波特女性诊所
Davenport Women's Clinic.
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
是
Yes.
艾米和珍妮弗 我记得
Amy and Jennifer. Yes, I remember them.
我得在出事前 带她们离开
I need to get us out before anything happens.
我在蒙大拿州有个弟弟
I have a brother in Montana.
我们有人网
We have a network.
我们的人能把你和孩子们安全送过去
Our people will get you and the girls there safely.
你得保证
You need to promise me.
我保证
You have my word.
火车明早11点出发去波科诺山
The train leaves at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow for the Poconos.
我丈夫也会在上面
My husband will be on it.
不吃你的葡萄柚吗 珍妮弗
Aren't you going to eat your grapefruit, Jennifer?
我没胃口
I have no appetite.
叛逆期
Teenagers.
我们今天的行程 我恐怕是
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a raincheck
不能去了 约翰
on our trip today, John.
你还是自己去吧
You may have to go without me.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
我需要担心吗
Is this something I should be concerned about?
-就是... -就是什么
- Oh, it's just, uh... - It's just what?
不严重的
It's nothing serious.
既然不严重
Well, if it's nothing serious,
那我上午10点派车来接你
then I'll send a car for you at 10:00 a.m.
火车上见
See you on the train.
告诉我 在极道里 我比你地位高吗
Tell me, in the gokudo, do I outrank you?
是的 参谋大人
Yes, saiko-komon.
那就走开
Then go away.
有些事我必须要说
There are things that must be said.
-你不用... -我不是个好父亲
- You don't have to... - I have failed you as a father.
父母的第一职责就是保护孩子
The first duty of a parent is to protect his child.
-行了 -让我说完
- Stop. - Let me finish.
我从未让你看到我其实有多爱你
I never showed my true affection for you.
我有好多后悔
I have so many regrets.
我只能说你永远是我儿子
I can only say that you will always be my son.
跟我回家吧
Come home with me.
-入侵就要开始了 -我回不去了
- The invasion will begin soon... - There is no going back.
我要为太多事赎罪
I have much to atone for,
我必须从这里开始
and I must start here.
再见 父亲
Good-bye, Father.
红线电力15%
Redline power at 15%.
跟进
Follow up.
第六空降师将在旧金山空投
...6th Airborne Division will drop on San Francisco.
海伦
Helen.
谢谢你来
Thanks for being here.
给我们点时间结束讨论 我们就能单独谈了
Give us a moment to wrap up and we can have a private talk.
下士会给你倒茶的
The corporal will give you some tea.
-喝茶吗 夫人 -谢谢
- Tea, ma'am? - Please.
应该就在这里
It should be right here.
就这里
Right there, lads.
我们到电网了
We're at the fence line.
好的 祝你们好运
Understood. Good luck.
-结束通话 -收到
- Out. - Copy that.
贝洛斯说四队均已就位
Bellows has all four companies in position.
他们只等我们的命令了
They're ready to move on our word.
我们有多久
How long have we got?
大概54分钟
Roughly 54 minutes.
离手
Stand clear.
好 断电了
All right, the power's off.
长官 惠考特将军来电
Sir, it's from General Whitcroft.
战略空军在等待您的命令
Strategic Air Command is awaiting your order
向旧金山发起进攻 长官
to launch the assault on San Francisco, sir.
谢谢 就这样
Thank you. That'll be all.
是 长官
Sir.
海伦
Helen?
请坐
Take a seat.
海伦 我要问你个问题
Helen, I want to ask you a question.
我要你诚实回答
And I want you to answer truthfully.
抵抗组织来找过你吗
Have you ever been approached by the Resistance?
是的
Yes.
茱莉娅·米尔斯 你记得她
Julia Mills, you remember her.
那天在百货商店
That day at the department store.
她告诉我汤玛斯还活着 而你还去见过他
She told me Thomas was alive, that you'd been to visit him.
她还说我们公♥寓♥里有电影
She also told me there were films in our apartment.
我找了 我找到了
I looked, and I found them.
是我们
There we were,
我们所有人一起 根本没发生过的事
all of us, together. It... it never happened.
但那确实是我们
And yet, there we were.
怎么回事
What is going on?
茱莉娅·米尔斯是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 海伦
Julia Mills is a terrorist, Helen.
但她告诉你的事是真的
But what she told you is true.
汤玛斯在另一个世界里活着 海伦
Thomas is alive in another world, Helen,
我去见过他了
and I've been to see him.
什么意思 另一个世界
What do you mean, another world?
你得亲眼见到传送门才能理解
You have to see t-the portal yourself to understand.
所以我才叫你来的
That's why I asked you here.
围绕地基布好炸♥药♥
Lay the charges all around the base.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
过来
All right, come here. Come here.
在这里装上沙子 放在炸♥药♥旁边
Fill these with sand and pack them round the charges.
好吗
All right?
能强迫爆♥炸♥面向柱子
It'll force the blast into the column.
我们要像砍树一样砍倒这玩意
We're gonna down this thing like a fucking tree.
你说的这个传送门
This, this portal you're talking about...
什么
I-I mean, what?
你自己也看到了 海伦
You've seen it yourself, Helen.
你看到电影了 我去过那边了
You've seen the movies. Well, I've been there.
他还活着
He's alive.
我幻想过那个可能太多次了
I have had that fantasy so many times,
但 约翰 那只是幻想
but it's just that, John, it's a fantasy.
不
No.
他没有还活着
He's not...
我见过他了
I've seen him.
海伦 我见到我们美丽的儿子了
Helen, I've seen our beautiful boy.
他是真的
He's real.
他跟你我一样真实
He's real as you and me.
我希望你拥有我拥有过的东西
I want you to... I want you to have the same thing I had,
海伦 我想要你亲眼见到他
Helen, I want you to see him yourself.
我当然想了 但是
Well, of course I want that, but...
他没病 他很健康 强壮
He's not sick, he's healthy, he's strong.
他状态可好了
He's doing so well. He's...
发生了战争 他入伍了
There is a war, and he is enlisted.
他跟我们的汤玛斯好像
He is so much like our Thomas.
但他不是 他不是我们的汤玛斯
Uh, but he's-he's not. He's not our Thomas.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表