剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我去
Damn.
确实该说"我去"
"Damn" is right.
这床是什么做的
What's this bed made out of?
-鹅毛 -鹅毛
- Goose feathers. - Goose feathers.
为了让殿下睡个好觉
Well, a whole lot of geese had to die
牺牲了多少鹅啊
so Her Majesty could get some shut-eye.
它们可没白死
They did not die in vain.
我们今晚还是别在这儿睡了
I don't think we should sleep in here tonight.
昨晚是一回事 但是...
Last night was one thing, but...
我越看这间屋子 我...
the more I look around this room, I...
不想再这样了
No more of that.
我就想我们...
I just want us to...
享受这一刻
live in this moment.
这间屋子里有太多鬼魂
There's too many ghosts in this room.
我们需要做的是撕烂这一切
What we need to do is rip all this shit out.
这张床 那边...
This bed, that...
那颗奇怪的小树
weird little tree over there.
看看这里多大
Look at all this space.
可以住下十个战友
We could bunk, like, ten comrades in here.
那我们就这么做
Then that's what we'll do.
-糟了 -快走
- Oh, shit. - Move, move!
所有人赶紧下防空洞去
Everybody get down to the shelter, now!
我们6:45收到了阿兹特兰盟军的无线电呼叫
We got a radio call at 6:45 from our allies in Aztlan.
他们的侦察员看到
Their spotters caught
一组HE200重型轰炸机飞过弗里蒙特
a flight of HE-200 heavy bombers moving in over Fremont.
该死
Shit.
做好准备 大家找掩护
Brace yourselves. Everybody, take cover!
趴下 找掩护 趴下
Get down! Everybody, take cover, come on! Get down!
上帝 如果这是你的旨意
Lord, if it'll be your will...
这是什么
What the hell is this?
传♥单♥
Leaflets.
"旧金山的人♥民♥
"People of San Francisco,
抵抗你们的黑人霸主"
resist your Negro overlords."
我这辈子被叫过各种称呼 但是...
I've been called all kinds of shit in my time, but...
-"霸主" -我说不好 莱昂
- "Overlord"? - Don't know, Leon.
拿着刺刀的人还挺像你
The cat with the bayonet kind of looks like you.
"德帝国要来解放旧金山市了"
"The Reich is coming to liberate the city of San Francisco."
下次他们投的就不会是传♥单♥了
Next time it won't be paper they're dropping.
副总指挥
Obergruppenfuhrer.
旅途如何
How was your flight?
很顺利 谢谢
Very smooth, thank you.
我开始把纽约视为我第二个家了
I've begun to think of New York as my second home.
艾希曼副总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer Eichmann,
我想跟您介绍...
I'd like to introduce to you...
约翰·史密斯帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall John Smith.
我们见过
We've met.
将军
General.
欢迎来柏林
Welcome to Berlin...
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
先生们
Gentlemen.
元首可以见你们了
The Fuhrer is ready for you.
请跟我来
If you'll come this way.
这恐怕得要好几个小时
I'm afraid this will take a few hours.
你肯定想休息一下吧
I'm sure you'll want to get some rest.
带帝国大元帅去他的住处
Show the Reichsmarschall to his quarters.
我更想让第五装甲师
I prefer the 5th Panzer
乘火车穿越怀俄明州...
by rail across Wyoming...
第83装甲师乘火车穿越新墨西哥州
and the 83rd by rail across New Mexico.
你...
You, uh...
最好准备一下你的讲话
might want to work on your presentation.
他们会拔刀相向
The knives will be out...
剑刃锋利
and sharpened.
很快 最后一艘船就将驶往日本
Soon, the last ship leaves for Japan...
随之而去的还有我们在这里建立的生活
and with it the life we have made here.
这是帝国旧金山电视台的
This concludes the final broadcast
最后一次放送
of Empire TV San Francisco.
再见
Farewell.
天♥皇♥万岁
Long live the Emperor.
*吾皇盛世兮*
*May the Emperor's reign*
*千秋万代*
*Continue for a thousand Eight thousand generations
*砂砾成岩兮*
*Until the pebbles grow into boulders*
*遍生青苔*
*Lush with moss*
帝国电视台
有动静
We've got activity.
全乱套了
It's all going haywire.
什么情况 怎么回事
What's happening? What's going on?
该死
Fuck!
我去
Shit!
该死
Damn.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, fine.
石版画能装下吗
Did that lithograph fit?
我们装太多了
We've packed too much.
那个行李箱装着我们的整个未来
That's our whole future in that suitcase.
我花了好多年收藏这些
It's taken me years to curate this collection.
你确定在这附近看到过日本人吗
Are you sure you saw a Pon near here?
这里看起来没人
The place looks empty.
把自己藏好 不管你听到什么
Just stay hidden no matter what you hear.
我什么人都没看到
I didn't see anyone.
我们看看吧
Let's check it out.
这边没问题
Yeah, that's clear.
好的
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能帮助你们吗
Can I help you?
这是你的店
This your store?
是的
Yes, it is.
几小时前有人在这个街区
A Pon was spotted on this block
看到了一个日本人
couple hours ago.
日本人
Pon. Yeah.
这我可不知道
I don't know anything about that.
你不介意我们找一下吧
You don't mind if we do a little look around, then?
当然 请吧
Sure. Go ahead.
各位请便 你们身后的柜子里
Suit yourself. There's a gold nugget
有个大金块
in that case behind you.
那个玻璃柜
The glass case.
就在那边
Back there.
是1860年在黑脚河里
Was, uh, discovered in the...
发现的
Blackfoot River in 1860.
我没看到什么金块
I don't see any gold nugget.
你或许会对这个感兴趣
This might be of interest to you.
利普曼·派克亲笔签名
Signed by Lipman Pike,
第一个犹太人职业棒球手
the first Jewish professional baseball player.
滚出我的店
Get out of my shop.
滚
Get out!
好的
Okay, all right.
我们懂
We get it.
我们这就走
We're leaving.
没事
It's okay.
很好
Good.
很好 滚
Good. Get out.
别再进来
Stay out!
你还好吗
You all right?
我们得离开了
We have to get out of here.
达文波特女性诊所
Davenport Women's Clinic.
有什么需要帮助的
How may I help you?
我是海伦·史密斯
This is Helen Smith.
请说 史密斯太太
Yes, Mrs. Smith?
我想确认我明天11点的预约
I-I'm calling to confirm my appointment for 11:00 tomorrow.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
谢谢 那到时见
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表