剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
不仅仅是旧金山
Not just San Francisco.
他们炸毁了沿岸多处关键基础设施
They've demolished key infrastructure up and down the coast.
圣地亚哥 萨利纳斯 长滩也都遭受了袭击
San Diego, Salinas and Long Beach have also been hit.
我们严重低估了我们的敌人
We have severely underestimated our enemy.
你的"军队"失败了 斋藤
Your "army" failed, Saito.
现在他们要断我们的燃料
Now they are starving us of fuel.
总检察官
Chief Inspector.
你还敢怪军队
You would dare blame the army?
矢森是对的
Yamori was right.
我们的软弱让黑人共♥党♥叛军得以壮大
Our weakness allowed the BCR to grow strong.
矢森扼杀了我们停火的唯一希望
Yamori killed the one chance we had for cease-fire
现在 我们要迎来战争了
and now... we have war.
DJ伊凡洁琳在抵抗组织电台为您直播
DJ Evangeline coming to you live from Resistance Radio
来自日属太平洋合众国的特大新闻
with breaking news from the JPS.
我代表黑人共♥党♥叛军的
I speak for the Oakland Battalion
奥克兰分部讲话
of the Black Communist Rebellion.
我们宣称对今天
We claim responsibility
日本占领者的重要服务机构
for today's attacks on the vital services,
以及石油的指挥控制基础设施
Command and Control and oil infrastructure
所遭受袭击的负责
of the Japanese occupiers.
我们要为西岸黑人
We seek an autonomous territory
谋求自治领地
for black people on the West Coast.
我们绝不会放弃
And we will never quit.
我们得不到一片家园
And the Empire's oil will not flow
日帝国就得不到石油
until we get our homeland.
力量属于人♥民♥
All power to the people.
力量属于人♥民♥ 说得没错 姐妹
All power to the people, indeed, Sister.
大家听到了 黑人共♥党♥叛军发出的消息
There you have it, direct from the BCR.
情况在恶化
The situation is escalating.
我们得马上把太子妃撤回东京
We must evacuate the Crown Princess to Tokyo at once.
我会去办妥的
I will see to it.
我走之前
Before I go,
我得要你再对我说句实话
I must ask you to be truthful with me one more time.
我向天♥皇♥报告时
When I've made my report to the Emperor,
他会问我一个问题
he will ask me one question.
而我的答案
And the answer I give...
将取决于你的报告
will depend on what you report.
我知道 殿下
I understand, Your Highness.
我们能守住这片领地吗
Can we hold this territory?
我认为假以时日
I believe that in time...
如果有足够火力和军队
with enough firepower and troops...
我们能终结黑人的叛乱
we can finish these Negro rebels.
但付出的代价
But the price will be paid...
将是日本之子的血和灵魂
with the blood and souls of the sons of Japan.
我曾以为那是值得付出的代价
I once felt that any price was worth paying.
我们能获胜 太子妃
We... can prevail, Crown Princess...
但我不再认为我们该那么做了
...but I no longer believe we should.
我知道
I realize...
你刚刚说的话完全有违你的直觉
what you've just said goes against your every instinct.
为此 我尊敬你 大佐
For that, you have my respect, Taisa.
放心
Rest assured...
我会向天♥皇♥传达你的意思
I will bring your message to the Emperor.
我们不会忘记我们牺牲的战士
We don't forget our fallen soldiers.
科迪莉亚·卡特 波特兰分部
Cordelia Carter, Portland cell.
她为同志打掩护
Laying down suppressive fire for her comrades...
大家快来看
Check this out, everyone.
天♥皇♥上电视了
Emperor's on TV.
直播
It's live.
我们忠诚的好子民
To our good and loyal subjects,
慎重考虑世界局势
after pondering the general trends of the world,
以及国内形势后
and conditions obtaining in our empire...
我以前都没在电视上看过他的照片
I've never seen so much as a picture of him on TV before.
我要采取一个超乎寻常的举措
I am effecting a settlement of the present situation
来解决目前的局势
by resorting to an extraordinary measure.
他想说什么
What's he getting at?
我们向美国宣战
We declared war on America to ensure
是为了保护日本
Japan's self-preservation...
我们完全无意
...it being far from our thought...
侵犯他国主♥权♥
to infringe on the sovereignty of other nations
或进行领土扩张
or to embark upon territorial aggrandizement.
我们的北美占领
Our North American Occupation
已持续了近20年
has lasted for nearly 20 years.
尽管所有人都尽了最大努力
Despite the best that has been done by everyone...
-怎么了 -军队和海军
- What is this? - ...the gallant efforts...
就...看吧
Just... watch.
都付出了英勇的努力
...and naval forces...
-这是历史 -但继续占领
- This is history. - ...continuing occupation
将未必符合日本的利益
has developed not necessarily to Japan's advantage.
我们如果继续为日属太平洋合众国的占领
Should we continue to devote our precious resources
投入宝贵资源
to occupying the Japanese Pacific States,
可能会威胁到
it would threaten the protection
-对日本本土的保护 -要来了
- of the Japanese homeland. - It's happening.
因此 我下令
This is the reason I have ordered
战术撤离
the strategic withdrawal...
我们在日属太平洋合众国的占领军
...of our occupying forces from the JPS.
我们做到了 宝贝
We done did it, baby.
我们做到了
We did it.
这超乎了我们的想象
It's more than we ever dreamed.
我很清楚
I am keenly aware of the inmost feelings
我臣民们
of all of you...
心里的感受
my subjects.
但是 我已经决定撤回
However, I have resolved to redeploy
我们在北美占领区的
our awesome might and manpower
武力和人力
from our North American territories
改派往正在加剧的亚洲冲突前线
to the front lines of the escalating Asian conflict.
让我们国家继续团结如一家
Let our entire nation continue as one family,
坚守信念
ever firm in its faith
相信日帝国的不可战胜
of the imperishableness of our Imperial State.
"等待时机"
"Bide your time."
你不是这么说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
我们的国家又要完整了
We're gonna be one country again.
快了
Soon.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表