剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
As long as I'm alive.
上校 送提督出去
Colonel, show the admiral out.
喂 你
Hey, you.
还有你
You, too.
你
Hey, you!
包掏空
Empty the bag.
包里没东西的
There ain't nothing in that bag, man.
-包掏空 -好好好
- Empty the bag! - Okay, okay, okay, okay!
-知道了 -你也是
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - You, too.
你是谁 你来干什么
Who are you and what is your purpose?
我叫贝尔·马洛里
My name is Bell Mallory.
我是高桥家的保姆
I'm a nanny for the Takahashi family.
捡起来
Pick it up.
捡起来
Pick it up.
宝宝好可爱
Cute baby.
下一个
Next.
起来 收拾好你的东西
Get up. Get your belongings.
好了 B
Got it, B.
好的 兄弟
All right, brother.
好了
Okay, all right.
我们送你回家找妈妈
Let's get you home to your mother.
-放进去 -好了
- Got that in there. - Yeah, I got it.
好了吗
You got it?
-嗯 -让他们准备好
- Yeah, yeah. - Yo, keep them boys ready.
-一楼出去 -好的
- Exit on the first floor. - Yeah. That's right.
-好了 -好啊 妹子
- There we go. - Hey, girl.
把那个给我
Boy, give me that other one now.
-小心 -没问题
- Watch yourself. - I got it.
我们没地方了
We don't have room for them here.
那我挤进去
Then I'll make it fit.
小点声 你知道这墙如纸薄
Hush! You know these walls are paper.
你看到那个关卡哨兵看我的眼神了吗
You catch the look that checkpoint sentry gave me?
我看到你看他的眼神了 简直是讨打
I saw the look you gave him. You all but asked for a beating.
我挨打总比你挨打强
Well, better me than you.
引开保姆的火力
Draw fire away from the nanny.
那是我的任务
That's what I was tasked to do.
怎么 你不爽吗
What? You got a problem with it?
是啊 我希望你那张脸
Yeah. I like that face of yours
完好无损
in one piece.
下次腰哈低点也没坏处
Wouldn't hurt you to bow a little deeper next time.
你看到街上多紧张了吗
You see all the heat in the avenue?
是因为那个被打死的政♥府♥官员
It's about that government official got shot.
他们觉得是我们干的
They think we did that.
这改变不了什么
Doesn't change a thing.
别影响我集中注意
Don't break my concentration.
开始
Go.
你知道"沉着"什么意思吗
You know what "sangfroid" is?
冷静
Cold blood.
是法语
It's French.
你就
Well, you got it, baby.
沉着
Sangfroid.
伊莱亚
Elijah,
如果我丢了枚撞针
if I lose as much as a firing pin,
你就再别想尝我的甜头了
you ain't never gettin' none again.
你干吗要说这种话
Oh, why would you say such a thing?
快走
Let's go!
所有男性在走廊里列队
All males line up in the hallway.
马上
Right now.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, no, no, no, wait!
对贸易大臣田上遇刺一事
Persons with knowledge of the assassination
知情的人 马上出列
of Trade Minister Tagomi will step forward.
转过来
Turn around.
转过来
Turn around.
你
You.
转过来
Turn around.
转过来
Turn around!
-你 -不不
- And you. - No, no, no.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
转过来
Turn around.
你
You.
供出
Information
杀害田上的凶手
on Tagomi's murderer...
否则 他们就不会回来了
...or these men will not return.
我们走
Let's go.
下楼
Downstairs.
回去吧 回去
Get back inside. Go inside.
现在局势太紧张了
There's way too much heat right now.
我们得联♥系♥领导委员会
We got to call Leadership Council,
告诉他们只能推迟
tell 'em we're postponing.
不
No!
听我说
Listen to me.
什么都没变
Nothing has changed.
我们照计划行事
We stick to the plan.
不是我的计划 不是你的计划
Not my plan, not your plan.
是埃奎阿诺的计划
Equiano's plan.
我们要反击
We are going to fight back.
...今天的全部新闻
...all of today's news.
德帝国的军队今日解放了丹佛
A jubilant crowd greeted Reich forces
受到了群众的热烈欢迎
as they liberated Denver today...
-就这些了吗 -C队和B队都没消息
- Is this everyone? - No word from Charlie and Bravo.
到目前就这些
So far, this is it.
今天下午的闪电战结束了这伙匪徒
This afternoon's blitzkrieg put an end to this abomination.
大宫殿酒店
The Grand Palace Hotel,
知名的叛军活动温床
a known hotbed of rebel activity,
在帝国大元帅史密斯的命令下被拆除
was demolished on the orders of Reichsmarschall Smith.
怀亚特·普莱斯 叛乱分子的狡猾领导人
Wyatt Price, the treacherous leader of the subversives,
已转入地下
has gone to ground.
叛乱已被平息
The rebellion has been destroyed...
都过去了
It's all history now.
...对于美国人♥民♥是标志性事件
...in a landmark event for the American people.
你跟着我♥干♥什么
Why are you following me?
你叫我像胶水一样跟紧你的 长官
You told me to stick to you like glue, sir.
不 帕布洛 你该走了
No, Pablo, you should go.
南下回墨西哥去 去找你阿兹特兰的朋友们
Head back down to Mexico, be with your compadres in Aztlan.
长官
Sir?
追随上帝
Vaya con Dios.
你也该走了 莱姆 黑人共♥党♥叛军需要你
You should go, too, Lem. BCR needs you.
你需要他们 不是我
You need them, not me.
这是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
我今天害死了很多人
I got a lot of people killed today.
我给他们看了电影
Guys who watched the film I showed them.
我给了他们希望
Guys I gave hope to.
你少跟我来什么"追随上帝"
Man, don't fucking "Vaya con Dios" me.
该死 莱缪 都没了
Goddamn it, Lem. It's all gone.
-所有电影 -里奇在纽约有印片机
- All the fucking films... - Richie's got a print in New York.
他可以再做
He can make copies again.
军♥火♥他可做不出
He can't make more munitions.
枪这世上多得是
There's a lot of goddamn guns out there.
我们不能复活死者
We can't bring the dead back to life.
完全失败了
Total fucking failure!
今天是死了很多人
A lot of men died today, goddamn it, yes.
好人 好女人
Good men. Women, too.
但如果我们这就各奔东西
But if we just fuck off to our own little factions right now,
我们的抗争就完了
our struggle falls apart
他们就白死了
and they died for nothing.
或许你聋了
Maybe you deaf, man,
被爆♥炸♥炸聋了吧 我不知道
from the explosions. I don't know.
但怀亚特 如果你还能听到我说话
But, Wyatt, if you can hear my words,
那就告诉我
you fucking tell me.
你刚刚说还有枪吗
Did you say there's more guns out there?
黑人共♥党♥叛军有很多枪
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表