剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
-可能挺老了 -很老了
- Probably an old one. - Uh, very old.
有时它们会绕着什么东西筑窝
You see, sometimes they build their nest around things.
我见过一个绕风铃筑的窝
I've seen a nest built around a wind chime.
可酷了
It looked so cool.
好了
Ah, there it is.
但没见过这样的
Haven't seen one like this, though.
难怪你会尖叫
I don't blame you for screaming.
看 在这上面筑的
There. Built it around this.
知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
-面具吗 -嗯
- A mask? - Yup.
万圣节面具
A Halloween mask.
-挺旧的 -看 根本不吓人
- Old one. - You see? Nothing scary at all.
幸好那些黄蜂早没了
You're lucky those wasps are long gone.
否则那个真够你叫的了
You might have something to really scream about.
这些小猫咪没有妈妈
These little kittens don't have a mommy.
那未必 它可能就在外面呢
You don't know that. She could be out there somewhere.
母猫一般不会抛下它们
Odd her leaving them alone.
尤其这都要天黑了
Especially close to dark like this.
我们不能把它们留在这里
Well, we can't just leave them here.
有狗呢
The dogs.
-狗 -不行吧 谢丽
- Dogs? - I don't know, Shirl.
拜托
Please.
达利先生 你见过那些狗吗
Mr. Dudley, have you ever seen those dogs?
它们会叼小猫吗
Do you think they'd go after kittens?
-这片地上没有狗 -有吧
- No dogs on the property. - Well, sure there are.
孩子们说晚上能听到狗吠
The kids have been hearing them at night.
自从我们到后 他们每晚都能听到
They've heard them every night since we got here.
这不好说
I couldn't say.
我和太太日落后就不会来这儿了
The missus and I, we don't stay on the property after dark.
但是 没有
But... no.
我从未见过有狗
I've never seen dogs.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Daddy?
求你了
Please?
拜托 妈妈 我说了我想做夜魔侠
Come on, Mom. I told you I wanted to be Daredevil.
所以我给你买♥♥了那个
That's why I got you that,
让你随意去装饰它
so you can decorate it however you want.
我不想装饰 我只想要夜魔侠
I don't want to decorate. I just want to be Daredevil.
自己创作更好玩
It's more fun when you get to be creative
而不是买♥♥其他孩子买♥♥的东西
instead of just buying what other kids buys.
妈妈 你真要我命了
Mom, you're killing me.
要我命了 妈妈
Killing me, Mom.
你不能把那个画成魔人的样子吗
Can't you just decorate that to look like Devil Man?
-魔人 -随便了
- Devil Man. - Or... whoever?
你自己做的更有意义
It means more when you make it yourself.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
万圣节就要到了
It's almost Halloween.
我需要件能穿去奥斯丁派对的衣服
I need a costume I can wear to Austin's party,
不是小制♥作♥
not some craft project.
试试吧
Try it.
奥斯丁说 如果面具做得不够好
Austin said if our masks don't look good enough
鬼会发现我们的真实身份
the ghosts will know it's us
-他们就会来找我 -杰登
- and they'll come after me. - Jayden.
这世上没有鬼 你知道的
There's no such thing as ghosts and you know it.
去楼上 我们在工作
Go upstairs. We're working in here.
小心...
Watch out for the...
永远的家
Forever House.
真顺利
So that went well.
可不是么
Like a charm.
-泰森怎么样 -他很担心
- How's Tyson? - He's worried.
我们整体过了一遍
We went over it all, and again...
-不过还是有钱赚的吧 -是的 但也没多少
- We're in the black, though? - We are, but barely.
泰森说的跟上一季度一样
And Tyson's saying it again just like last quarter.
-我们有盈利 -我们得提高收益
- We're in the black. - We have to do better.
所以你不能老随心所欲地
Which means you can't keep cutting prices
-减价 -凯文
- when you feel like it. - Kevin.
对不起 你负责葬礼
I'm sorry, you handle the funerals,
我负责管账 我们说好的
I handle the books. That was the deal.
我们挣得不少了
We're doing more than well enough
能给那些最需要安慰的家庭带来一丝宽慰
to give a little relief to families who need it the most.
这不是宽慰 谢丽 是慈善
It's not relief, Shirl, it's charity.
你开出成♥本♥价♥甚至低于成♥本♥价♥
You're giving stuff away at cost, below cost.
-只为些特别客人 -超过半数了
- Only for special cases. - More than half.
不可能
No way.
我们上季度过半的收入是"特别客人"
More than half of our intakes last quarter were special cases.
如果过半了 就不特别了 是常规
If it's more than half, it's not special, it's normal.
我都拿回来了 我给你看
I have the whole thing in here. I'll show you.
-扯吧 过半 -给你看
- Bullshit, "more than half." - Here, I will show you.
有人吗
Hello.
在这边
Right back here.
-抱歉 我们没听到门声 -没事
- Sorry, we didn't hear the door. - It's okay.
我想把这个送来 我们说好的
I just wanted to drop these off, like we discussed.
里面有些珠宝
There's some jewelry in here,
还按你们的要求留了妈的照片
some pictures of Mom, like you asked.
我不知道选哪张 就放了一堆进去
I couldn't decide so I just put a bunch in.
谢谢你送来
Thank you for dropping these by.
很有帮助
They'll be really helpful.
麦克斯对明天感觉好点了吗
Is Max feeling better about tomorrow?
好点了
A little.
你妻子帮了大忙 但他还是紧张
Your wife definitely helped, but he's still nervous.
我看得出
I can tell.
你跟奈尔联♥系♥了吗
Did you ever connect with Nell?
没 但史蒂文找过卢克 他在康复中心好好的
No, but Steve checked in with Luke. He's fine in rehab.
-这是他第几次了 -不知道 数不过来了
- How many is this for him? - I don't know. I lost track.
要我把这个拿去楼下吗
You want me to bring this downstairs?
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
我讨厌去楼下
I hate going downstairs.
-你在电♥话♥里说你们有保险 -是的
- On the phone you said he had insurance. - Right.
六年前
我们以为有 他这么说的
We thought so. He told us so.
今早我们查信息时
This morning we tried to get the info--
几个月前失效了
It had lapsed a few months back.
-他没... -他没告诉我们
- He didn't-- - He just didn't tell us.
恐怕这是常有的事 尤其是第一次来的
It happens all the time, I'm afraid, especially with first-timers.
我们还是会让他入院 我们合力承担开销
We can still do this. We're going to split the cost.
他必须来这儿
He needs to be here.
没事
It's fine.
没有保险的话 每月六千元
Without an insurance policy, it's $6,000 a month,
我们推荐入院四到六个月
and we do recommend a four-to-six month commitment.
-抱歉 你说六千吗 -每月
- I'm sorry, did you say $6,000? - A month.
是的
That's right.
如果他有保险的话
And obviously if he had insurance it would be in...
就差不多是我们在电♥话♥里商量的那个数了
the ballpark of what we discussed on the phone.
是的 但如果他的保险已失效
Yes... but if his policy is lapsed...
我知道
I know.
第一个月没问题
The first month for sure,
我两周后可以再来
and I can come back in two weeks...
周转一下 拿更多的钱来
with some more, if I move some things around.
没关系 我们先看看第一个月的情况吧
That's fine. We can see how the first month goes.
抱歉 谢丽 我
I'm sorry, Shirl. I--
-没事 -我还是可以...
- It's fine. - I can still do--
等你成了名作家再还我吧
You can pay me back when you're a famous writer.
你最好别太期待了
You might not wanna hold your breath.
历史小说据说已经不时尚了
Apparently historical fiction is out of vogue.
-都好了 -嗯
- You're all set. - Yeah.
-我... -都好了
- What do I, uh... - We're all set.
我需要个UA
I'm gonna need a UA.
什么
What?
尿检
Urine Analysis.
第一次吧
First time, huh?
他们还有骑马啊
Did you know they have horseback riding?
他们有骑马
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表