剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
No, I wasn't.
我们得聊一聊
We need to talk.
我们得... 你不
We got to do-- You're not...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what we have to do,
至少得想想办法 你
but we have to do something. You're...
什么 我怎么了
What? I'm what?
希尔大宅 一层平面图
我不...
I don't...
这是什么
What is this?
这是你画的那份总设计图
It's the master blueprint you drew.
这不是
No, it's not.
是的
Yes, it is.
我之前不知道这是什么
I didn't know what this was.
看起来很眼熟
It looked familiar.
相同的形状 你画了几十次
You used the same shape dozens of times.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
这是我们家的形状
It's the footprint to our house.
我们永远的家 你
To our forever house. You just...
你画了一遍又一遍
You drew it again and again.
但我没画
But I-- I didn't.
-你画了 -我没画
- You did. - I didn't.
这太荒谬了
That's...absurd.
也许你该放松一下
Maybe you should take a break.
休息一段时间
Take a little rest.
也许我可以问问珍妮特
I could... I guess I could see if Janet's up for a visit.
去她家住几天
Just for a couple days or something.
那很好
That could be good.
-只去几天 -不行啊
- Just a few. - But how?
你得照顾孩子 修缮房♥子
You'd have to juggle the kids and the house and--
我会想办法
I'll manage.
-我只是想要你 -别发疯
- I just want you to be-- - Not crazy?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我应该是低估了偏头痛
I just think I've underestimated these migraines, you know?
夜里完全睡不安稳
I'm not sleeping through the night at all.
没完没了的梦
These constant dreams.
我知道
I know.
你只是累了
You're just tired.
总是会突然做梦
It just snuck up on me all of a sudden.
不过...
But, um...
我会想办法的
I'll sort it out.
我保证
I promise.
快结束了
Almost over.
你表现得很好
You did good.
把酒喝完
Finish your drink.
与人道别
Say your goodbyes.
只要你不想
Probably won't have to see them again for years
几年都不用见他们
if you don't want to.
但你想见 对吗
But you do want to, don't you?
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我 我挺好的
You know, I'm-- Yeah, I'm okay.
我...
I, um...
我无意中听到
I overheard
你和史蒂文之前在墓地的谈话
you and Steve talking earlier at the grave.
知道吧
You know...
-这太尴尬了 -不
- Well, that was embarrassing. - No.
其实
You know,
我每天都能看到你母亲
I see your mother every day.
自从她死后就能看到
I do. I have since she died.
这很扯
Well, that's pretty nuts.
对我来说 这是应对机制
Well, it's-- For me it's a coping mechanism,
你可能不信 很多丧偶的人
and you'd be surprised, a lot of widowers, widows,
都会这样
who... they do that,
在脑海中重新塑造爱人
they recreate loved ones in their mind, and...
没什么好尴尬的
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
其实我的治疗师说这完全正常
In fact, my therapist says that it's a perfectly normal--
我很为你高兴 爸爸
Well, I'm happy for you, Dad.
但...不是任何情况下都正常
But... it doesn't mean it's always the case.
懂吗
Okay?
因为人们会看到东西
Because people see things.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但这是...
And it's-- I know it sounds nuts, but it's, uh--
但你不用觉得自己疯了 因为有时候
But you don't have to feel crazy, because sometimes--
大男孩知道现实和幻想的区别
Big boys know the difference between what's real and imaginary.
不是吗 爸爸
Isn't that right, Dad?
我 听我说
I, uh, listen...
我 为你感到骄傲
I'm... just so proud of you.
你做得很好
And you're doing so well.
保持住
Hey, keep it up.
好吗 保持住
Okay? Just keep it up.
我很高兴你来了 爸爸
I'm glad you're here, Dad.
小混♥蛋♥们
You little shits.
你们死定了
You little shits are dead.
毒鼠强 一口毙命
死得透透的
So dead.
天啊
Good Lord.
我去让孩子们在楼上待着
I'm going to keep children upstairs.
确保他们不会看到这个
Make sure they don't see this.
克兰先生
Well, Mr. Crain,
你破了我们最老的悬案
I think you just solved one of our oldest cold cases.
是吗
Yeah?
威廉·希尔 1948年失踪
William Hill, been missing since '48.
成了警局悬案
Case went cold with the department.
寡妇继续雇私♥人♥侦♥探♥找了他很多年
Widow had PIs looking for him for years after.
他居然一直都在这里
I'll be damned he was here all along.
他怎么 他怎么进去的
How did he--? I mean, how did it get in there?
看样子他把自己封进去了
It looks like he bricked himself in.
工具都和他在里面
The tools were in there with him.
但那些抓痕 我猜他后悔了
And man, the scratches... I guess he had second thoughts.
对啊 他想扒出来
Yeah, he was... He was trying to scratch his way out?
好消息是
Well, good news is,
麻省不会强制要求你
Massachusetts doesn't require that you disclose
向潜在买♥♥家公开房♥屋内死过人
you've had any death on the premises to any potential buyers.
大家晚安
You folks have a good night now.
我必须得问
You know, I got to ask.
城里的人会议论
You know, folks around town talk,
他们总是谈起这个地方
they've always talked about this place.
是真的吗
Is it?
-什么 -闹鬼
- What? - Haunted.
当然了
You know, yeah.
至少我有几个孩子这样想
At least, a few my kids sure think so.
是的
Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Sure nice meeting you.
我也是
You, too.
真是漫长的一天
Well. That was a day.
是的
It was.
我明早的飞机离开
listen, I'm flying out early in the morning,
所以大概不会见到你了
so I probably won't see you.
-航♥班♥安排好了 -是的
- All set with your flight? - Yeah.
我...
I'll, um...
我之后会在酒店 如果你想喝一杯或
I'll be around at the hotel later if you want to get a drink or--
-我也是一早的航♥班♥ -好
- Well, I'm an early flight, too. - Yeah, right.
明白了
Gotcha.
听着
Listen, uh...
史蒂文
Steve...
怎么了
What?
对不起我没有倾诉 对不起我没有倾听
I'm sorry I didn't talk, and I'm sorry I didn't listen.
对不起我没陪着你们
And I'm sorry I wasn't there.
那是我一生最大的遗憾
And it's the regret of my life.
没办法解决 我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry that I couldn't fix it.
怎么了
What?
一路平安
You fly safe.
你也是
You, too.
靠
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表