剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
你确定我们是安全的吗
Are you sure we're safe?
这个房♥顶不会炸开吗
The roof isn't gonna explode or whatever?
这个房♥子已经在这里许久了
You know what, this house has been here for a long, long time.
有很多比这还大的暴风雨 它都挺过来了
It's seen plenty of storms and worse than this.
-我们肯定是安全的 -好吧
- It's gonna keep us safe. - Yeah.
我以为你讨厌这座房♥子
I thought you hated this house.
-闪电又来了 -是啊
- That's something, anyway. - Uh-huh.
一起数 一
Okay, one...
-二 三 -二 三
- Two, three... - Two, three...
看到没
See?
离我们越来越远了
It's moving away.
我跟你说什么来着 奈莉 暴风雨就是这样
What'd I tell you, Nellie? That's what storms do, they...
你妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
西奥
Theo?
她刚才还在这儿 我一直拉着她的手
She was right there. I was holding her hand the entire time.
好吧
Okay.
-奈莉 -我一直拉着
- Nellie? - The whole time,
我能感受到她的手 低头一看就不见了
I could feel her hand until I looked down.
-奈莉 宝贝 -奈莉
- Nellie? Honey? - Nellie?
-奈莉 奈尔 -亲爱的
- Nellie? Nell. - Sweetheart?
她能去哪儿啊 这也就几秒钟
Where could she have gone? It was only a few seconds.
也许她回房♥间了
Maybe she went to her room.
也许吧
Maybe.
我真的感觉到一直在拉着她的手
I could feel her hand the entire time--
-我知道 不是你的错 -奈莉
- I know, it's not your fault. - Nellie!
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
如果有东西把她抓走了怎么办
What if something gets her?
我知道你害怕 宝贝 我知道
I know you're scared, pal. I know you are.
-奈尔 快出来 -她只是去躲暴风雨了
- Nell, come on out. - Listen, she's just hiding from the storm.
-也许她就在床底下藏着呢 -是啊
- She's probably in her room under her bed. - Yeah.
我们去找到她 把她带回来 好吗
We'll go and find her, we'll bring her back, okay?
-也许我们应该 -好孩子 嗯
- Maybe we should... - My sweet boy. Yes.
史蒂文 你看好大家
Ah, Steve, okay, you keep an eye on everyone.
-我们马上回来 -我们马上就回来
- We'll be right back. - Yeah, we'll be back in a bit.
你们待在这里 远离窗户
You guys stay here and stay away from the windows.
-拿着你的手电筒 -你觉得她上楼了吗
- Keep hold of your flashlights. - You think she went upstairs?
如果她往大厅走 我们应该能看到她
We would've seen her if she went for the halls.
-奈尔 快出来 没事的 -别担心
- Nell, come on out, it's okay. - Don't worry, my man.
-她会没事的 -你怎么知道的
- She's gonna be okay. - How do you know?
因为我不会让她出事
'Cause, I won't let anything happen to her.
不会让你们任何人出事
To any of you guys.
这是我的工作
That's my whole job.
大哥学校第一课就是教的这个
First thing they teach us in Big Brother School.
奈尔
Nell?
我陪着你
I'm with you.
我们没问题的
We got this.
好吗
Okay?
卢克 卢克
Luke. Luke.
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke.
你还记得她造的那个词是什么吗
Do you remember what it was, that word she made up?
不记得了
I'm not sure.
她编的那个词
This made-up word.
珍妮特姨妈一直在纠正她 她还一直用
Aunt Janet kept correcting her and she just went on using it.
-那个词是什么来着 -我在想
- What the hell was that word? - Trying to remember.
无所谓了 最后珍妮特姨妈...
Doesn't matter. Finally Aunt Janet...
她忍♥无可忍♥了 于是告诉奈莉
she gets fed up and tells Nellie
别再说了 要用正确的词语
to stop using whatever it was and speak properly.
"你都十岁啦 要好好说话"
"You're ten years old, speak properly."
奈莉就看着她
And Nellie just... looks at her.
有着不属于她这个年龄的耐心
like beyond her years, patient...
问哪儿说错了
and asks what she's doing wrong.
珍妮特姨妈说"这是你自己编的词"
And Aunt Janet says, "It's a made-up word."
奈莉盯着她的眼睛说
And Nellie looks her right in the eye and says...
"所有词都是人编的"
"All words are made-up at first."
天啊 好想记起来
God, I wish I could remember what the...
是什么
that word.
"厚松信封"
"Puffalope."
就是这个 厚松信封
That's it. Puffalope.
厚垫的 蓬松的信封
Padded, puffy envelope.
厚松信封
"Puffalope."
她会说写信没有厚松信封了
She would say she was running out of puffalopes for her letters
她想让珍妮特姨妈从商店给她买♥♥一个
and she wanted Aunt Janet to pick up puffalopes at the store.
这也是你讲的
And that is the third story
关于那个夏天的第三个故事
you've told about that one stupid summer.
从那之后我就不住在那里了
I didn't live there after that.
这也是我记忆最深的事了
That's what I remember most, I guess.
我知道是因为我在场
I know those stories 'cause I was there for those stories.
说一些新鲜事吧
I just want to hear some new stories.
说真的 西奥 你慢点喝
Serious, Theo. You might want to slow down.
我想想得她起死回生 你要阻止我吗
I'm trying to drink her back to life. Would you like me to stop?
嗯
Yes.
-她是跟你妈学的 -酗酒吗
- She got that from your mother. You know. - Alcoholism?
不是 "厚松信封"
No, "Puffalope."
她以前...
She used to...
她以前告诉奈尔 她的信...
She used to tell Nell that her letters...
给圣诞老人写信如果用厚松信封装
to Santa would be safe and warm in the North Pole
就会平安温暖地到达北极
if she used a puffalope.
没错
Yeah.
奈莉过去经常给圣诞老人写信
Nellie used to write letters to Santa.
把这件事看得很重要
Took it... very seriously.
很正式
Formal letters.
她不想管他叫...
Didn't want to call him...
不想叫他"圣诞老人" 都叫"圣诞老人先生"
"Santa," So, she called him Mr. Claus.
她觉得叫他"圣诞老人"不礼貌
She thought "Santa" would be rude.
不应该对大人这么讲话
That's not how you talk to grown-ups.
所以...
So...
致圣诞老人先生
"Dear Mr. Claus, this is...
我是奈莉·克兰
Nellie Crain." In whatever...
后面加上地址
address we were at.
我跟她说不用写上地址
I told her she didn't need to include that, but she...
但她坚持要写
she insisted.
因为...
You know, 'cause...
因为她说...
She said, uh, you know...
"谁知道这世界上有多少个奈尔"
"Who knows how many Nells there are in the world?"
而且咱们当时经常搬家
And we moved around so much.
咱们经常搬家
Yeah, we moved around so much...
所以圣诞老人有可能很困惑
that, you know, he might get confused.
致圣诞老人先生
"Dear Mr. Claus,
我是住在波士顿的奈莉·克兰
this is Nellie Crain in Boston.
然后
And...
我的哥哥 史蒂文
my brother, Steve...
他想要台打字机
he wants a typewriter.
"他是一个好哥哥" 她会这么说
And he's such a good brother," She would say.
我的姐姐谢丽 可以给她一台新相机
"And my sister Shirley, she could use a new camera,
因为她在记录我们的瞬间
'cause she's capturing our memories,
我们的回忆多么珍贵
you know, and they're so very precious."
各位 我想说的是
And the thing is, guys, you know,
她从来不给自己要东西
she'd never ask for anything for herself, ever.
一次都没有
Not once.
她只会给你们要礼物
She'd only ask for presents for you guys. And God...
我们得保证
damn it, you know, we had to make sure...
你们能得到想要的
we got you what-- what you wanted,
按照信里写的那样
what she-- what she mentioned in those letters.
因为我们不想抑制住她的这种天性
'Cause we weren't about to discourage that instinct.
你妈妈说 "我们要悉心呵护她
Your mom would say, "Oh no, we water that seed...
直到她长大成人"
until that's her tree."
好吧
Well...
她以前经常写信
she used to write letters.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表