剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
你吹吹
You blow on it.
你的星星杯
Your cup of stars.
喝的时候
And when you drink it,
小拇指像这样翘起来
you hold your pinkie up, like this.
等等
Oh, wait.
我也要
I need mine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing at all.
终于
Finally.
你们三个真漂亮
You're so beautiful, the three of you.
我
I'm just--
我真高兴
I'm just so happy.
亲爱的 不用担心了
You don't have to worry now, sweetie.
-担心什么 -你问过我的
- About what? - What you asked me.
那个噩梦
That really bad dream.
我当然会叫醒你
Of course I'd wake you.
我这就把大家都叫醒
I'm waking us all up.
什么梦
What dream?
没事的 她做噩梦了
It's okay, she's having a nightmare.
马上就要醒了
She's going to wake up.
-怎么了 -艾比盖尔
- What's wrong? - Abigail!
等一下就没有痛苦了
It's just a moment, then there'll be no more pain.
她很安全
She's safe.
喝茶吧
Drink your tea.
-休 -爸爸
- Hugh! - Daddy!
住手
Hey, stop!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
艾比盖尔在窗口
It's Abigail in the window!
她没事
She's okay!
她在窗口
She's in the window!
起来
Get up.
-史蒂文 起来 -爸爸
- Stevie, get up. - Dad?
不不不
No, no, no.
他们在里面
They're in there.
他要把孩子从你身边带走
He wants to take 'em away from you.
不会的
He wouldn't.
会的 宝贝
He is, doll.
她骗人
She lies.
她骗人
She lies,
那个人
that one.
谁
Who?
波比
Poppy.
她是骗子
She's a liar.
你能帮我吗
Can-- Can you help me?
帮什么 亲爱的
What can I do for you, dear?
我要醒过来
I need to wake up.
眼睛闭好
Eyes closed!
天啊
Oh, God!
不
No!
不
No...
回车上去
Get back in the car!
我看到艾比盖尔在窗口了
I see Abigail in the window!
别走
Stop!
他要杀了他们
He's killing them.
他要带他们驶入黑暗
He's driving them into the dark.
他要杀了他们
He's killing them.
全都杀了
He's killing all of them.
-他要把他们送到银桌上 -住口
- He's driving them toward a silver table. - Stop.
带他们驶向疾病
He's driving them toward disease
心碎 悲伤和死亡
and heartbreak and sadness and death,
那些尖牙会撕烂咀嚼他们
and those teeth, those teeth that'll tear and chew
一点一点地吃掉
and eat them alive a piece at a time.
闭嘴
Shut up!
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
不
No.
不
No...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你醒了吗
Are you awake now?
他要杀了他们
He's killing them.
全都杀了
He's killing all of them.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, sugar.
只是个梦
It's just a dream.
只是惊声尖叫的梦
Just a screaming meemie.
我想醒过来
I want to wake up.
那就醒吧
Then wake up,
就会看到小家伙们安全地躺在床上
and find those little bugs safe in their beds.
我想醒来
I want to wake up.
很想
So badly.
为什么醒不来
Why can't I wake up?
好了 各位
All right, guys.
好酷啊
Whoa, it's so cool.
-到了 -好大啊
- This is it. - Huge.
-像个城♥堡♥呢 -从没见过这么大的房♥子
- It's like a castle. - Bigger than anything I've ever seen.
-好大 -太大了
- It's huge. - So big.
-天啊 太扯了 -是吧
- Oh, my God, this is insane. - Right?
别跑远了 我们还得从车上拿东西呢
Okay, don't go far, we still need help unloading the car.
卢克 别跑远了
Hey, Luke, stay close. Stay--
算了
Never mind.
-这里冻死了 -太夸张了吧
- It's freezing in here. - Oh, don't be so dramatic.
好棒啊
It's awesome.
整个夏天都会很棒的
Yeah, and it'll be awesome all summer long.
我要去拿相机 在哪个包
I gotta get my camera. Do know which bag had my camera?
-蓝色的 还在车里 -味道也好奇怪
- Blue bag, still in the car. - It smells weird, too.
爸爸和我还有很多活
You know, Dad and I have a lot of work to do,
但只要卖♥♥掉
but once we sell it--
-我们就发财了 -别跟他们说这个
- We're gonna be rich! - Don't say that to them.
-可以在钞票中徜徉 -随便吧
- We're gonna be swimming in it! - Whatever.
把暖气修一下
Just fix the heat.
-你没事吧 -嗯 今天真不容易
- Are you okay? - Yeah, long day.
起码他们很开心
Well, at least they're excited.
这个夏天会很长啊
It's gonna be a long summer.
你不是一直想要个无尽的夏日吗
Well, haven't you always wanted an endless summer?
看到楼梯了吗
Did you see the staircase?
好棒啊 太棒了
It's awesome. I mean, it's just awesome.
里面有好多书
So many books are in there.
你们可以当暑期读物看
You guys can take books for your summer reading.
-我是哪个房♥间 -我们的房♥间在哪
- Where's my room? - Yeah, where's our room?
-房♥间都在楼上 -楼上
- All the rooms are upstairs. - Upstairs!
最大的归我
I get the biggest one!
房♥间已经选好了 谢丽
They already picked out rooms, Shirl,
而且我是老大 所以最大的归我
and besides, I'm the oldest so I should get the biggest room.
等等 我带你们看看
Okay, wait up. I'll show you.
卧室已经分好了
And we've already assigned the bedrooms,
不许吵
so no fighting over the bedrooms.
爸爸 跟谢丽说 我不合住的
Dad, tell Shirley I'm not sharing a room!
你来吗
Are you coming?
交给你了
It's all you.
天啊 谢了
Gee, thanks.
爸爸 西奥要绿房♥间 我想要
Dad, Theo's taking the green room! I want the green room!
-那也没辙 我选了 -来了 我带你们看
- Tough luck, it's done. - I'm on my way. I'll show you.
确定吗
Are you sure?
你们去吧 别管我
You guys go on without me.
怎么可能
How could we?
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表