剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Come in.
你好美
You look amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
-亚瑟怎么样了 -他吗
- How's Arthur? - Oh, him?
他很好 我把他铐在了楼下暖气上
He's great. I handcuffed him to a radiator downstairs.
-他跑不了的 -史蒂文
- He's not going anywhere. - Steve.
我再没见过比他更开心的人了
He's as happy as I've ever seen a guy.
他应该开心
And he should be.
我就是想说祝你好运
Well, anyway, I just wanted to say break a leg.
如果你跑了
And if you make a run for it...
我的车不熄火 好吗
I'll keep the car running, okay?
好
Okay.
我们好幸运 你的婚礼有位名作家出席
How lucky for us, a famous author at your wedding.
你答应过的
You promised.
我知道 不说了 我保证
I know. Not another word, I promise.
怎么了
What is it?
没事 我一会回来化完
Nothing. I should be right back. We'll finish up.
我不知道这是不是
Hey, I didn't know if this was--
-干什么 卢克 -怎么了
- The hell, Luke? - What?
-出租车 等等 -怎么了 我没事
- Taxi, hold up! - What? Hey, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我
I just...
我就是想告诉她我很高兴
I just wanted to make sure I got to tell her that I was happy--
看着我
Look at me.
-怎么了 -看着我
- What? - Look at me.
你嗨着呢
You're high.
没有
No.
我没有
No, I'm not.
-你获假了吗 -是的
- So you got the day pass? - Yeah.
-他们很支持的 -卢克
- They're very supportive. - Luke,
康复中心的钱是我付的
I paid for rehab.
你猜猜你上周跑掉后他们打给了谁
Guess who they called when you ran away last week?
上周
Last week.
谢丽 她以为我会来的
Shirl, she's expecting me to be here.
才不是
No, she's not.
没人以为你会来
Nobody is.
今天是奈尔的日子
Today's about Nell.
-是啊 -你明白吗
- Yeah. - Do you get that?
是她的大日子
This is her day.
你不能毁了她的大日子 卢克
You're not smearing your shit all over her day, Luke.
-谢丽 -不行
- Shirl-- - You're not.
我好好的
I'm level, I just...
我就是想在这儿陪着她
I just really want to be here for her.
你吸毒之前该想到这点的
You should've thought that before you put the needle in your arm.
出租车多少钱 二三十吗
What's the cab? Twenty? Thirty?
这里是一百
Here's a hundred.
其余的你嗑了吧 我不在乎
You can shoot up the rest, I don't care.
我再不会给你钱了
This is the last I ever give you.
不借你钱 不付康复中心费用 没了
No more loans, no more treatment centers, nothing.
关门歇业 我受够了
The store's closed. I'm done.
我
I...
抱歉 伴娘的事
Sorry. Bridesmaid stuff.
-没事吧 -一切都很完美
- Is everything okay? - Everything's perfect.
你会拥有完美的婚礼
You're gonna have the perfect wedding.
差一点
Almost perfect.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你
You...
你修复了她
you fixed her.
这是我的工作
Well, that's what I do.
你修复了她
You fixed her.
你修复了她
You fixed her.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表