剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Here we go.
警♥察♥的报告我看了
I saw the police reports.
头骨像西瓜一样碎了
Her skull cracked like a melon--
好了 史蒂文 你怎么就不能
All right, Steve, why don't you just--?
图书室地的毯上到处都是血
There was blood all over the library carpet.
上臂有淤痕
There were bruises on her upper arms
因为有人用力抓她
because someone grabbed her pretty hard.
-好了 史蒂文 -脑后有淤伤
- Okay, Steve... - And a contusion
因为有人把她的头往墙上撞
on the back of her head from being shoved into a wall?
她脚踝扭伤 所以才一瘸一拐
Her ankle was twisted, so she was limping,
全身淤伤 精神抑郁
she was bruised to hell, depressed out of her mind,
没吃药 没治疗 被遗弃了
unmedicated, untreated, and abandoned.
不是这样的
It wasn't like that.
我尽力了 你不知道...
I did my best. You have no idea--
你把我们扔上车 把她一个人留下
You threw us in car, you left her there alone,
她从楼梯上跳下来
and she threw herself off the goddamn staircase,
-你这就算是尽力了 -好吧
- and that was your best? - All right, well,
不应该把她一个人留在那房♥子里
she should not have been left alone in the house--
去他妈的房♥子 不是房♥子的问题 是她病了
Fuck the house. It wasn't the house. She was sick.
她精神有病 而那个人
She was sick in her mind, and the one person,
那个应该照顾她的人
the one person that was supposed to take care of her
却丝毫没有帮过她
didn't do a goddamn thing to get her help.
我想她
I miss her.
我想我妈
I miss my mom.
我也想她
I miss her too.
确实很漂亮 哪里找到的
It's certainly beautiful. Where did you find it?
游戏房♥
The game room.
-什么房♥ -在楼上
- The what room? - Upstairs.
我觉得刷点油漆 修一下拉门
You know, I think a little paint, maybe fix those doors,
-她会很喜欢的 -她肯定喜欢
- and she might really love it. - I'm sure she will.
知道油漆什么的在哪里吗
So do you know where the paint and stuff is?
-去问问你父亲吧 -问了 他很忙
- Why don't you ask your father? - I did. He's busy.
他说只要没有标记出♥售♥
He said if it wasn't tagged for sale,
随我怎么弄
I could do whatever I wanted.
确实没有标记出♥售♥
And it's not tagged for sale.
我知道油漆放在哪
Well, I do know where some paint is.
还真是
I thought so.
肯定是波比的
This must have been Poppy's.
波比
Poppy?
波比·希尔
Poppy Hill.
威廉的太太
She was William's wife.
她是疯子
She was insane.
嗯 看起来挺野的
Yeah, she looks kind of wild.
不 我是说精神不正常
No, I mean clinically.
他也是
So was he.
威廉小时就被父母送去一个地方
William's parents sent him to an institution when he was a kid.
说是叫私人学校 其实不是学校
They called it private school, but it wasn't a school, though.
只是有钱的父母用于遮羞的地方
It was just a place where rich parents hid their embarrassments.
他们在精神病院相遇
They met in the mental institution.
他们相爱了
They fell in love in an asylum.
她精神失常
She was insane.
你认识她
Did you know her?
认识
Oh, yes.
她老了也一样不正常
She was just as crazy, just older.
不过年轻时确实漂亮
She was a beautiful young woman in her time, though.
毫无疑问
No doubt about that.
如果你真的想给妈妈惊喜
If you really want this to be a surprise for your mom,
我建议别在你房♥间弄
I'd suggest you don't work on it in your room.
拿好糖果给我走
Just take the fucking candy and go.
挺聪明的
You're very clever.
去别家吧 我真的没心情
How about you try another house? I'm not in the fucking mood!
你到底想干什么
What the fuck do you want?
我来道歉的
I was just coming to apologize.
你吼谁呢
Who are you yelling at?
小屁孩们正...
Some fucking kids are...
算了
Forget it.
-等等 -现在别说了
- Wait. - Not now.
-让我解释 -怕是解释不清
- I can explain. - I doubt that.
-你不是该收拾打包吗 -我知道昨晚让人误会
- Shouldn't you be packing? - I know what it looked like last night.
你在和我丈夫亲热
You were making out with my husband.
不 不 其实没有...
No. No, there was no actual...
虽然记住的不多了 不过我记得
Okay, so from what I can remember, which isn't a lot actually,
-他把我推开了 -这样就好点了吗
- he pushed me away. - Is that supposed to make this better?
根本不是他
If it wasn't even him.
我没看见他 不是去找他
It wasn't... I didn't see him. It wasn't about him.
你赶紧从我家客房♥走人吧
It's about you getting out of my guest house
赶紧走
and off my fucking property.
让我把话说完
If you would just let me talk.
你想说什么我无所谓
I don't care what you have to say.
明白吗 走
Don't you understand? Get out!
你不可理喻 知道吗
You are impossible. Do you know that?
对不起 我冒犯你了吗
I'm sorry, have I offended you?
总是当面说什么
You are always throwing it in my face
我住在你家客房♥
that I live in your guest house.
以后不会了
Won't happen again.
我自己选择住在这里 谢丽
I choose to live there, Shirley.
-和你一起 为了你 -真是感谢你了
- With you, for you. - Oh, I can't thank you enough.
你拒人千里
You ice people out.
-一向如此 -我拒人千里
- You always have. - I ice people out?
那你算是什么
Have you met yourself?
我选择住在这里 为了让你感到温暖
And so I chose to live there to help try and keep you warm.
你真不会道歉
You fucking suck at apologies.
我没必要住你家客房♥
I don't have to live in your guest house.
我又不是什么浪荡怪人
I'm not some bohemian weirdo.
我是成年人
I'm an adult.
我是个博士
I am a fucking doctor.
你是个婊♥子♥
You're a fucking slut.
我只要你知道
I just need you to know
不是凯文的错 他什么都没做
that it wasn't Kevin's fault and he didn't do anything--
轮不到你帮我丈夫说话
Don't you fucking dare defend my husband.
我们一直都在帮你
All of us, all of us are just always helping you
帮你维持你心中完美谢丽的形象
keep up this idea in your head that you're perfect Shirley,
而我们只是一群混♥蛋♥搞砸了
and we're just a bunch of fuck-ups fucking up.
-完美的谢丽完美的.... -滚
- Perfect Shirley's perfect fucking-- - Out!
不
No!
你不能这样轰我走
You do not just get to shut me out of your--
你打我的胸
Did you just punch me in the boob?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah!
你亲我丈夫 就是这个下场
If you kiss my husband, that's what you get.
你就要被捶胸
You get punched in the fucking boob.
而且你也要被轰出我家
And you get evicted -from my fucking house.
谢丽
Shirl?
怎么了
What's up?
他们
They...
抱歉 他们
Sorry, they...
查到了
They got a hit.
他在一个加油站刷♥卡♥
He used the card at a gas station.
202号♥公路 阿默斯特东部
202, just east of Amherst.
阿默斯特
Amherst?
地址发短♥信♥给我吧
Can you text me the address?
-谢丽 -嗯
- Shirl? - Yeah.
我在听 抱歉
I'm here. Sorry.
好 地址发短♥信♥给你
Yeah, I'll... I'll text you the address.
-阿默斯特在… -我知道在哪里
- Amherst is on the way-- - Yeah, I know where it is.
你们留在家里 我们去阿默斯特
You guys are gonna stay there, we're gonna go to Amherst.
我是说 如果在阿默斯特加油 他要去
I'm saying, if he's stopping in Amherst, he's heading--
谢丽 听我说 你们留在家
Shirley, listen to me, you're gonna stay put.
-听见没 -跟他们说刚才发生了什么
- You hear me? - Tell them what happened.
跟他们说刚才发生了什么
Tell them what just happened.
我给你发短♥信♥
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表