剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
戴上大男孩帽子和星星杯
with big boy hats and cups of stars and we're...
你终于来了 我们都很开心
we're so glad you're finally here.
走
Go.
为什么要让你哥哥走
Why would you want your brother to go?
他刚来
He just got here.
坐
Have a seat.
不要
Don't.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
你醒了
You're awake.
很抱歉 亲爱的
And I'm so sorry, honey.
你刚才在做噩梦
You were having such a nightmare.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm-- I'm sorry, Mom.
不 不要跟我道歉
No, don't you apologize to me.
不是你的错 从来都不是
It wasn't your fault, never once.
你很完美
You were perfect.
但我不是
But I-- I wasn't.
-我不 -你是
- I'm-- I'm not. - You were.
现在也是
And you are.
是世界的错 亲爱的
It's the world, my love.
不怪你
It isn't and it wasn't and you never
你不该被世界毁了
should have been fed to it like you were.
坐吧
Yes, have a seat.
不要
Don't.
走
Go.
为什么她老这么说
Why-- Why does she keep saying that?
亲爱的
Honey. Honey...
看着我
Just look at me. Look at me.
这是我们的礼物
This is a gift. For us all.
但我死了 我
Not if I'm dead. I--
我不想死
I don't want to be dead.
但你想在这里
But you want to be in here.
-我不想 -你想
- No, I-- I don't. - Yeah, you do.
你一直在敲门
You've been knocking on that door
敲了很多年
for years and years and years.
我们能听到
We could hear you.
老是大声地敲门
Knocking louder all the time.
最后你进来了
And finally, here you are.
-拜托 -不要
- Please. - Don't.
不 我得
No, I have to get-- I have to get...
拜托
Please!
天啊
Oh, God.
卢克 能听到吗
Luke! Hey, can you hear me?
-他的脉搏很微弱 -得送他去医院
- His pulse is pretty weak. - We got to get him to a hospital.
我以为你死了 兄弟
I thought you were gone, man. I thought you were gone.
她救了我
She saved me.
你醒了
You-- You just woke up.
-不 -你刚才都没呼吸了
- No. - You were gone.
她救了我
She saved me.
我看得更清晰了一点
I feel a little clearer just now.
我们来过
We have.
-奈尔 -都来过
- Nell? - All of us have.
也改变不了什么
Wouldn't have changed anything.
你得知道
I need you to know that.
-奈尔 -其余都是五彩纸屑
- Nell-- - The rest is confetti.
我们来过很多次却不知道
So many times and we didn't know it.
所有人
All of us.
奈莉
Nellie?
不是心脏
No, not a heart.
-奈尔 -是胃
- Nell? - A stomach.
奈尔
Nell?
我们来过
We have.
都来过
All of us have.
她好像听不见我们说话
I don't think she can hear us.
我们来过很多次却不知道
So many times and we didn't know it.
我们得把卢克送出去
All right, we need to get Luke out of here,
把他送去医院
we need to get him to a hospital--
不行
I don't get it.
我们一直想进来
All this time we tried to get into this room
现在却出不去了
and now we can't get the fuck out.
我感觉我来过这
I feel like I've been here before.
我们来过
We have.
都来过
All of us have.
我们来过很多次却不知道
So many times and we didn't know it.
所有人
All of us.
我看得更清晰了一点
I feel a bit clearer now.
一切都乱套了
Everything's been out of order.
时间
Time, I mean.
我很久以来一直以为
I thought for so long that time
时间就像一条线
was like a line, that...
我们的时刻像多米诺骨牌一样排好
that our moments were laid out like dominoes,
然后骨牌
and that they...
一个接一个地
fell, one into another and
倒了
on it went,
一天天 一块接一块
just days tipping, one into the next, into the next,
沿着开始到结束间的
in a long line between the beginning...
长线
and the end.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
完全不是这样
It's not like that at all.
我们的时刻像雨点一样落下
Our moments fall around us like rain.
或是雪
Or... snow.
或是五彩纸屑
Or confetti.
你是对的
You were right.
我们来过这个房♥间
We have been in this room.
我们来过很多次却不知道
So many times and we didn't know.
所有人
All of us.
妈妈说
Mom says...
房♥子就像一个人体
that a house is like a body...
每个房♥子
and that every house...
都有眼睛
has eyes.
骨头
And bones.
皮肤
And skin.
还有一张脸
And a face.
这个屋子就像房♥子的心脏
This room is like the heart of the house.
不是心脏 是胃
No, not a heart, a stomach.
这是你的舞蹈室 西奥
It was your dance studio, Theo.
是我的玩具室
It was my toy room.
是妈妈的书房♥
It was a reading room for Mom.
史蒂文的玩具室
A game room for Steve.
谢丽的家庭活动室
A family room for Shirley.
-树屋 -怎么拼"女孩不准进"
- A treehouse. - How do you spell "No Girls Allowed"?
但它总是红房♥间
But it was always the Red Room.
你想怎么喝茶
How do you take your tea?
它会换上不同面孔 让我们不跑不吵
It put on different faces so that we'd be still and quiet.
让它来消化
While it digested.
我就像被怪物吞食的小生物
I'm like a small creature swallowed whole by a monster.
怪物能感觉我在它体内的小动作
And the monster feels my tiny little movements inside.
你得活下去
You have to live.
没有你我不知道怎么活
I don't-- I don't know how to do this without you.
我知道了一个秘密
I learned a secret.
不会没有我
There's no without.
我没走
I am not gone.
我散成了很多片
I'm scattered into so many pieces,
像雪花落在你的生活中
sprinkled on your life like new snow.
我有很多话想跟大家说
There's so much I want to say to you all.
很抱歉 我们到最后还在生气
I'm so sorry our last words were in anger.
那不是最后
They weren't our last.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我没有
I'm sorry that I didn't...
接电♥话♥
answer the phone.
但你接了
But you did.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表