剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
She's not dead
她只是离去
She's just away
如果有人想说几句...
If anyone wants to say a few words...
我...
I, um...
我比奈尔早出生90秒
I was born 90 seconds before Nell.
我会利用这一点
And, uh... I'd use that to,
比如我们吵起来了
you know, if we had a fight, or, um...
或者我想要什么东西 我就会说我最大
if I wanted something, I'd say I was the oldest, so...
她就得听我的话
she had to do what I said.
她就这样让着我
And... And she let me get away with it.
尽管她知道这都是扯淡
I mean, even though she knew it was bullshit.
我最后一次见她
The last time I saw her, she,
是她开车送我去康复中心
she was driving me to rehab.
她把我送过去
So she... she dropped me off.
然后她...
And she...
她看着我说
she looked at me and she said,
"你进去把我哥哥找回来"
"You go in there and you bring my brother back."
"把我哥哥找回来"
"Bring my brother back."
好姑娘
Attagirl.
我比奈尔早出生90秒...
I was born 90 seconds before Nell...
但她一直都是我的姐姐
but she was always my big sister.
你再找找楼上红房♥间的钥匙吧
If you could take another look for a key to
我真的很需要
that red room upstairs, I could really use it.
其它的水源我基本都排除了
I've ruled out just about everything else as a water source.
那里什么东西能漏这么多水
Don't know what could be in there losing this much water,
我得看看
but I gotta look.
这是什么
What's this?
这是...
Oh, it's the, uh...
我也不确定
I don't know exactly.
这是夫人画的
The missus do these?
嗯
Yeah.
肯定是
I'm sure it's...
不 我不能肯定 我得问问她
No, I'm not, I got to ask her.
你知道
You know, um...
这大概轮不到我来说
it probably ain't my place...
但她应该离开大宅一段时间
but maybe she could use a little time away from the house.
离开大宅一段时间
Time away from the house?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得你说得对
I think you might be right.
这轮不到你来说
It's probably not your place.
我母亲在这里工作过
You know, my mother worked in this house.
在厨房♥干活
She was kitchen staff.
我是在这里出生的
I was actually born here.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
是的
Yeah.
我小的时候
When I was young they moved us
他们让我们搬去宅子边上的小屋
out to the cottage at the edge of the property.
我在那里长大
That's where I grew up.
最终我们跟希尔女士买♥♥下了它 现在还住在那里
We ended up buying it from Miss Hill and we're still there.
但是我妈
But my mom,
她没喜欢过希尔大宅
she...she never liked Hill House.
有时她加完班
She'd come home sometimes
或上夜班之后回到家
after a long shift or a night shift,
她会有点
and she'd be...
算是恍惚吧
scattered, you might say.
恍惚
Scattered?
自言自语之类的
Talk to herself and the like.
后来 她晚上会光脚跑到树林里
Towards the end, she'd wander into the woods at night barefoot.
我发誓我能听到她在那里
And I swear I could hear her out there,
像恋爱的小女生一样傻笑
giggling like a schoolgirl in love,
外面那么冷
out there in the cold,
喃喃低语 仿佛在和追求者说话
talking low, like to a suitor.
她有时也会睡在外面 所以确实
And she'd sleep out there sometimes, too, so yeah,
恍惚
scattered.
明白了
I see.
所以我妈死后
So Mom died and, um...
我认识了克拉拉
I met Clara
当时她在为希尔女士干活
when she got hired on working for Miss Hill.
我们还因此结了婚
We even got married on the grounds.
但是
But, uh...
克拉拉很多时间都待在这里
Clara, she spent a lot of time in here.
尤其是黑兹尔生病之后
Especially when Hazel got sick.
她得连续上班
I mean, double shifts.
有时还会更长
Even, even longer sometimes.
后来
Well,
克拉拉怀孕了
Clara got pregnant.
是我们的第一份恩赐
Our first real blessing.
但是
But, uh...
希尔女士让她继续工作
Miss Hill made her keep on working,
快生了也不例外
even with the baby coming.
克拉拉从不抱怨
You know, and Clara didn't complain,
因为她很坚强
'cause she's a strong woman.
她是个坚毅的女人
She's a towering woman.
所以没请过假
And so she did it. She didn't take any time.
然后
And, uh...
临盆的日子到了 医生也来了 然而
So the day comes, the doc comes, and...
我女儿胎死腹中
my little girl's stillborn.
十分抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
那段日子很黑暗 我第一个孩子
It was a dark time, my first one, and...
她连
she never even got to...
总之 我们
Anyway, we, uh...
我们只当把她献给了上帝
we offered it up, put it in God's hands, and...
克拉拉很快就回去工作了
She went back to work fast.
她
I mean, she's...
不是个纠结过去的人 不过
never been one to dwell, but...
天啊 她不到一个月就回去了
Grace of God, she was back to it, not a month later.
但她开始做噩梦
But the nightmares she had.
克拉拉很勇敢
I mean, Clara is a brave woman,
但那些噩梦
and these nightmares,
居然把她逼到角落
they had her down in a corner,
瑟缩发抖 好像要抽风死掉了一样
shaking so bad I thought she'd seize up dead.
天啊 我很抱歉
God, I'm sorry.
有一天晚上
So one night,
她在打扫楼上的主卧
she's cleaning the master bedroom up there.
是黑兹尔去世之前的事
This is before Hazel passed.
她在打扫黑兹尔的房♥间
She's cleaning Hazel's room.
然后
And, uh...
她听得到了婴儿的哭声
she hears a...a baby crying.
在别的房♥间也听到过
Hears it in other rooms, too.
她找了又找
And she goes looking and looking.
我当时真以为她疯了
And I mean, I thought she was losing her damn mind.
但那声音把她吓坏了
But it rattled her so good,
她跑回了家
she ran home.
穿过漆黑的树林
Through the woods, no light.
脸被树枝划得惨不忍♥睹
Scratched her face to ribbons on the branches.
于是有天夜里我陪她回到这里
So I came back here with her one night and...
天啊 我也听到了 而且我
I'll be damned, but I heard it, too, and I...
我知道
I...I knew it.
不知道为什么
I don't know how,
但我确定
but sure as St. Thomas,
没有一丝怀疑
my doubts, they just dropped away.
我确定
And I knew.
那就是我第一个女儿的哭声
That was my first little girl's cry.
第一声啼哭
That-- That first cry,
那声她还没来得及
the one she never got to...
所以
So...
我们天黑后不再来这里了
we stopped coming here after dark.
我们告诉希尔女士 你可以解雇我们
Told Miss Hill, you can fire us,
但准备好晚餐后 我们就离开
but once dinner's served, we leave,
第二天一早再来清洗碗碟
come back in the morning for the dishes.
天黑后我们不会在房♥子里多待一秒
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表