剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
真是一团糟
Oh, what a mess.
从没见过暴风雨搞成这个样子
Never seen a storm make a mess like this.
你们真的没受到影响
It really missed you guys?
就下了点小雨
A little rain, that was all.
你住的地方离这里步行就十分钟
Your place is, what, like a ten-minute walk from here?
多一点
A little more.
都没影响到整个地
Didn't even hit the whole property.
会不会是那种微
Wondering if it's one of those micro...
儿子
Hey, bud.
我在想会不会是那种微爆气流
Wondering if it's one of those microbursts.
你听说过吗
You ever hear of those?
是一股向下气流 像龙♥卷♥风♥一样移♥动♥
It's a downdraft, it moves like a tornado,
但范围极小
but it's super localized.
可能也就两英里宽
Maybe like two miles wide.
是几种最危险的风暴之一
One of the most dangerous storms,
但它只会影响很小的一片区域
but it hits a really small area.
-爸爸 -我觉得就是那个
- Dad? - It's gotta be that, I think.
感觉它只击中了这幢房♥子
I mean, it feels like it only hit this house.
爸爸
Dad?
感觉这面墙又湿又软
This wall feels squishy.
什么
What?
看
See?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
做个标记吧
Mark it.
不可能都是暴雨搞的
No way all this came from a storm.
是啊 不可能
No, no way.
很可能水管爆了吧
Busted pipe, most likely.
不应该 真的不应该
It shouldn't be. It really shouldn't be.
我们明明悉心照顾
I mean, we took care of all...
如果是也没关系
If it is, it's okay.
我能修好
I can fix it.
什么味道
What's that smell?
是完蛋的味道
That is the smell of ruin.
霉味
Mold.
一个意思
Same thing.
不可能
It can't.
暴风雨只下了一晚 不可能渗到这里
The storm was just last night. It can't be all the way down here.
不可能渗到这里
It can't be down here.
千万别渗到这里
Please don't be down here.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是有水从上面一直流到了这里
Means we got water pooling all the way down here,
向下流了三层楼
three floors down.
真是太糟糕了
That's really bad.
我♥操♥
Mother f--
该死的
Fother mucker.
不是吧 爸爸
Really, Dad?
是的
Yup.
不 不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
史蒂文 你上楼去吧
Stevie, why don't you go on upstairs?
我想帮忙
I want to help.
这是黑霉 吸入体内很危险
This is black mold, it's dangerous to breathe.
走吧
So go along now.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
可能是老鼠
Maybe rats.
可能就是它们把水管弄爆的
Could be what happened to the pipes.
老鼠特别渴的时候
When rats get thirsty enough,
什么东西都能嗑个洞
they'll chew through just about anything.
我们会被毁掉的
This could ruin us.
真有可能
This could.
我来得有点早
I'm a little early for the...
你知道吧
You know.
谢丽还不让人进
And Shirley doesn't want people in the house just yet,
所以我想来打个招呼
so I thought maybe I'd say hi.
是啊 谢丽肯定在闹脾气
Yeah, I bet Shirl's in a mood.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我记得卢克住在这里时
I remember when Luke lived here.
我真希望能有所转机
I was really hoping that it would work.
我觉得如有谁能
I thought if anybody could, you know...
能
just...
规范他的生活 肯定是你姐姐
keep him on track, it'd be your sister.
但感觉他现在好多了
But he's looking a lot better now.
是吗 不是吗
Right? Doesn't he?
应该是吧
Guess so.
-反而是你 -谢谢 爸爸
- You, on the other hand... - Thanks, Dad.
不 只是 你看着有点
No, it's just, you look a little, uh...
就是
The...
很多时候我早上醒来
I'm just-- You know, I've woken up plenty of mornings
也看着很憔悴 我只是
looking like that myself, I'm just--
我昨晚闯大祸了 爸爸
I fucked up last night, Daddy.
真的
I mean, I really...
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
以克兰标准衡量也是
Even by Crain standards.
如果我能活过今天
If I make it through today alive,
就得卷铺盖走人 另寻住处
I'll have to pack this all up and find a new place to live.
我感觉谢丽
And I don't think Shirley is
再也不会和我说话了
ever going to talk to me again.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该和你一起努力的
I should have made more of an effort with you.
你尽力了
You tried.
竭尽所能
As best as you could.
而我
And I...
应该和你一样努力的
I should have met you halfway.
人是会做错事的
People fuck up.
自己不会懂的
I guess you don't...
在搞砸事情之前
get that, you don't really get it...
是不会理解的
until you fuck up.
真的搞砸了
Really fuck up.
这和史蒂文的钱没关系 对吗
This doesn't have to do with Steve's money, does it?
我得去洗个澡
I have to shower.
-好的... -你可以留下
- Yeah, um-- - You can stay.
坐这儿吧
Sit.
享受你的咖啡
Enjoy your coffee.
这我真没想到
I didn't expect that.
总要有个开始
Gotta start somewhere.
这是个好的开始
That's a good start.
你一向很擅长这个
You were always good at that.
评估损失
Assessing the damage.
损失在哪儿
Where is it? Where's the damage?
二层走廊 图书室墙后
Second floor hallway behind the library wall,
-主卧 -你开玩笑吧
- master bedroom. - You're kidding.
楼下
Downstairs.
客厅 图书室
The parlor, library,
淤积在地下室
and then the pooling in the basement, there are veins of it,
黑霉从三楼什么地方
veins of mold that are spreading
扩散出来
from somewhere on the third floor.
-到处都是 -这说不通啊
- It's all over. - It doesn't make sense.
-水管根本没有... -我知道
- The waterlines don't even-- - I know.
我想象不出来是什么水源
I mean, I can't think of a water source
能扩散到下面这个程度
that explains it spreading like that down there.
我们要倾家荡产了
Gonna lose our shirts.
这房♥子的图纸一塌糊涂
The blueprints for this house are a disaster.
我有四个版本 都对不上
I've got four plans, none of them match.
这房♥子有精神分♥裂♥吧
This house is schizophrenic.
有些很潦草 工程记录也一团糟
Some of them are just scribbles and the work records are a mess.
这房♥子发霉成这样是卖♥♥不出去的
I can't flip this house if it's rotting with mold.
如果几个月内不卖♥♥出去的话
And if I can't flip it in a couple of months,
-我们就被困在这里了 -我知道
- we'll be stuck here. - I know, I know, I will, um...
我会把这些图纸合成一张总图
I'll combine these plans into one master blueprint,
把实际的管道系统画上去
draw up something that represents the actual piping,
然后就能看出有多操蛋了
and then we'll find out how fucked we really are.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表