剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
我不知道 到处走走吧
I don't know, I guess I was wandering.
也许我在梦游
Maybe I was sleepwalking.
我做了个很奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
亲爱的 别这么说
Honey, don't say that.
你刚刚就是这么说的
You just said it.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
-你们听到了恐怖的声音吗 -好多呢
- You guys hear a scary noise? - So many scary noises.
没事的 看到了吗 是那玩意
Yeah. It's okay, see? It was that.
-有人打坏了雕瞪 -是"吊灯"
- Someone broke the Sannadeer! - "Chandelier."
它掉下来了
It just fell.
-这他妈怎么回事 -注意用词
- What the hell happened? - Language.
-我们也不知道 -怪不得这么大声
- We don't know. - So that explains the noise.
我不喜欢
I don't like this.
不过是一场愚蠢的暴风雨 亲爱的
It's just a silly old storm, sweetheart.
你妈妈也讨厌暴风雨
Your mother hates storms, too.
真的吗
You do?
我像你这么小的时候就这样
Since I was a little girl, just like you.
但你们知道暴风雨会怎样吗
But you know what storms do?
-会停吗 -会的
- Do they pass? - They pass.
史蒂文 来帮我一把
Stevie, give me a hand.
怎么做
What do you need?
抓住另一边
Just grab that other side,
把它移开 免得有人被绊倒
I wanna move this out of the way so no one's tripping on it.
-好 -准备好了吗
- Got it. - Ready?
好了
Yep.
它是怎么掉下来的
How did it fall?
是被闪电击中了吗
Did it get hit by lightning?
不 不是的 亲爱的
No, nothing like that, honey.
轻点 轻点
Gently, gently.
好了
Okay.
那是什么声音
What's that?
是冰雹
That's hail.
没错
Yep, it is.
很响 不是吗
It's really loud, huh?
跟我来 我们坐一下
All right, come with me. Let's go sit down.
冰雹
Hail?
是啊 有时在雷雨中
Yeah. Well, sometimes in thunderstorms,
风会把暴风雨
the wind can push the storm
推到天空上很高很高的地方
up into the sky really, really high...
雨水就会冻住
and the rain can freeze.
所以那是冰吗
So it's ice?
没错
Exactly.
怪不得我房♥间冻死了
Explains why my room is freezing.
接着 冰球向地面坠下
And the ice balls fall back down to Earth
吸收更多的水
and they pick up more water
它们会变得越来越大
and they get bigger and bigger.
那是什么声音
What was that?
听起来像是窗户破了
Um, sounded like a window.
没事的
Which is fine.
-一切都很好 -是啊
- Everything's fine, okay? - Yeah.
我的窗户破了
My window just broke.
-真的吗 -爆♥炸♥了
- Seriously? - It exploded.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
-我去看看 -我能一起去吗
- Let me go check it out. - Can I come?
好
Sure.
但其他人得留在这下面
But the rest of you stay down here
远离窗户
and stay away from the windows.
注意脚下 地板上有玻璃碎屑
Watch your step, there's glass on the floor.
-像是有人扔了块石头 -好极了
- Like someone threw a rock through it. - Great.
-是冰 -吊灯是怎么了
- Ice. - The hell happened to the chandelier?
-风把它变成了冰 -谢丽
- The wind turned it into ice. - Hey, Shirl?
能帮我个忙吗 去厨房♥冲点热可可
Can you do me a favor? Go in the kitchen and make some cocoa.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你知道怎么做 弟弟妹妹都很害怕
You know how to do it and your brother and sister are scared.
好吧
Fine.
-西奥你帮忙 卢克也去 -妈
- Theo, you can help. Take Luke, too. - Mom.
谢谢 去吧
Thank you. Go ahead.
-和你姐姐一起去吧 -去吧
- Go with your sisters. - Come on.
你现在还戴手套睡觉了
You wearing those gloves to bed now?
-闭嘴 -来玩个游戏吗
- Shut up. - Wanna play a game?
当下一道闪电出现的时候
So, when there's another flash of lightning,
我们来数一数要多久才能听到雷声
let's count how long it takes until we hear thunder.
这样我们就能知道离我们多远了
That way we can tell how far away it is.
好吗
Okay?
每五秒代表一英里
So for every five seconds, that's one whole mile away.
我们来等下一道闪电
All right, let's wait for the next one.
来了
There.
一 二
Okay, one, two...
两英里
Two miles.
不是这样的
Uh, no, okay, not quite.
每五秒只有一英里
So, for every five seconds, that's only one mile away,
所以刚才不到一英里
so that one was actually closer.
-妈妈 -没事的
- Mom! - It's okay.
-只是停电了 -妈妈
- It's just the power. - Mommy!
只是停电了 我在这儿 孩子们
The power went out. I'm right here, you guys.
-来这里 -没事的
- Come here. - It's all right.
-这房♥子很老 -没事的
- It's a really old house, all right? - It's all right.
厨房♥里有手电筒
Flashlights in the kitchen.
好的 你去拿吧
Okay, you got it?
好的
All right.
歪脖女士
Bent-Neck Lady!
-没事的 -你们还好吗
- It's okay. - You guys okay?
-我们没事 -她就在那里
- We're okay. - She's there.
-没事的 -就在雕像旁边
- It's all right. Shh. - With the statue.
没事的宝贝
It's all right, baby.
她又来了
She's here again.
听我说 宝贝
Here, listen to me, my love.
妈妈也能看见东西
Mommy's seen things, too.
有时候妈妈也看到有人
Sometimes Mommy sees people here, too.
但是他们不会伤害我们
But they won't hurt us, okay?
他们不是来伤害我们的
They're not here to hurt us.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
-大家都没事吗 -以后再说
- Everybody okay in here? - We'll talk--
大家都没事
Yeah, everybody's fine.
这个能亮 其他的要放电池
Well, this one's working, but these need batteries.
西奥陪着你
Okay, here. Theo's got you.
-拉着你妹妹的手 -妈妈
- Take your sister's hand. - Mom.
就一会儿 我去拿手电 马上回来
Just for a second. I'll get a flashlight. I'll be right back.
你的 卢克
All right. I got yours, Luke.
-放我手上 -谢谢 史蒂文
- Let up on my hand. - Thanks, Steven.
只是暴风雨
It's just a storm.
-好大的暴风雨 -是的 没有预报
- A bad storm. - Yeah, this wasn't forecast.
这太猛烈了
This is nuts.
你东西都湿了 谢丽
Your stuff's all wet, Shirl.
冰雹直接透过窗户砸进来了
The hail's blowing right in the window.
-真的吗 -别火上浇油了 史蒂文
- For real? - Very helpful, Steve.
我们会想办法的
We'll figure it out.
-还挺有趣的吧 -给你
- It's kinda fun, huh? - There you go.
我小的时候 我们经常去露营
When I was a kid, we used to go camping all the time.
我是生命童子军
I was a Life Scout.
什么是生命童子军
What's a Life Scout?
就是一群...
Well, it's a group of...
总而言之 我们经常去露营
Anyway, we used to go camping.
有一次遇到了暴风雨
And one time there was a storm,
一场很大的暴风雨 我们带上背包
and it was such a bad storm that we took our packs,
绑在树上免得被暴雨冲走
and we tied him to the trees to keep them from washing away.
别打雷了
Stop it!
没事的 我们是安全的
It's okay, we're totally safe, okay?
这个手电还能亮
That was a good one, huh?
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表