剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
鬼入侵
第一季 第三集
是你吗 奈莉
That you, Nellie?
又做噩梦了
You had another nightmare?
好
Okay.
你今晚跟我睡吧
You can sleep with me for tonight.
你真吓坏了
You're really freaked out, huh?
放松点
Ease up a little.
奈莉
Nellie?
你抓得太紧了
You're squeezing too tight.
奈莉
Nellie?
奈莉
Nellie?
我刚刚握的是谁的手
Whose hand was I holding?
那是个周一 我睡不着
It was a Monday and I couldn't sleep.
我去楼下厨房♥ 找零食吃
I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack.
那是我第一晚看到他
And that's the first night I saw him.
笑脸先生
Mr. Smiley.
从他住的地方出来了
Coming out from where he lives.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我尽可能保持安静
I stayed as quiet as I could,
想着或许他会待在那里
thinking maybe he'd just stay down there.
然后我听到一声咯吱声
But then I heard a creak.
从上数的第三♥级♥台阶 有声音
The stairs, the third step from the top, it makes a sound.
所以我就知道他要来了
That's how I knew he was coming.
我总是这样知道的
That's how I always know.
咯吱
"Creak..."
然后是我的门把手 然后他就进我的房♥间了
Then my door knob, then he's in my room.
笑脸先生什么样
What does Mr. Smiley look like?
就是挂着大笑容
Just a big smile.
太大了
Too big.
他总在笑 但他并不开心
He's always smiling, but he isn't happy.
好吓人啊
That's really scary.
你提到了他住的地方
You said something about where he lives?
笑脸先生住哪 凯茜
Where does Mr. Smiley live, Kelsey?
在房♥子下面
Under the house.
地下室里吗
In the basement?
麻省 波士顿 昨天
你知道
You know...
你跟我很像 凯茜
you're a lot like me, Kelsey.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
我小时候 也怕很多东西
See, when I was little, I was afraid of a lot of things.
但我不非得怕的
I didn't have to be, though.
那都是我的想象 只是我当时不知道
They were all in my head. I just didn't know that yet.
但我害怕时
But when I was scared,
我会想象自己建造
I would imagine myself building...
一堵大墙把自己围在里面
a big wall all around me
那是全世界最坚实的砖墙
made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
我害怕时
And when I got scared...
就会想象自己继续一块块地垒砖
I would imagine myself putting another one on, one after the other
直到墙厚到
until that wall was so thick
结实到
and so strong...
我在里面肯定安全无虞
I knew I'd be safe in there forever.
你也这么做 好吗
And that's what you do too, right?
没事的
It's okay.
这很好
It's good.
因为我们这样的孩子
'Cause kids like us
经历的事比别的孩子多
have been through more than other kids.
我们比其他孩子坚强
We're tougher than other kids.
我们是好建筑师
We're great builders.
可以让自己很安全
We make ourselves really safe.
没人能进来
And no one ever gets in.
笑脸先生就进得来
Mr. Smiley does.
我们另两个寄养孩子都过得很好
Our other two foster kids are thriving.
我们希望她也能适应
We just want the same for her.
她跟我讲了笑脸先生
She was telling me about Mr. Smiley.
是啊 我们也听说了
Yeah, yeah, we've heard about him too.
我们更担心她在学校的行为问题
We're more concerned about her behavioral problems at school.
可以看到她的成绩起初挺好
You can see her grades started out fine.
至少考虑到她的情况
At least, considering.
但后来
But then...
你会看到的
Well, you'll see.
我们的孩子都需要经过适应阶段
All our kids have always had to go through an adjustment,
-但这 -可能是正常现象
- but this... - Could be normal.
寄养系统并不是很适合成长
The foster care system isn't the easiest place to grow up.
笑脸先生的事 是马上就开始了吗
And the Mr. Smiley thing, did that start right away, or...
是她搬进来几周后
A few weeks after she moved in.
她的行为问题也是那时开始的
And her behavioral issues started around the same time.
我们会解决的
We'll get to the bottom of it.
下周同一时间
Same time next week?
好
Yeah.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
西奥朵拉·克兰
心理学博士
垃圾
Trash.
奈莉有时会爬到我们床上
Nellie crawls into our bed sometimes.
她说不是她
She says it wasn't her.
可能是个怪梦吧
I guess it was just a weird dream.
这些东西大都是垃圾
Most of the stuff is going to be junk, but
但如果有好东西 我们可以卖♥♥
anything fancy, we can sell it.
垃圾
Trash.
等等 这是
Hang on. This is...
好东西
fancy.
是吗
Yeah?
49年贝俄酒庄
'49 Clos de Bia.
我去
Damn.
这还真是
This is quite...
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
-你真感觉不到吗 -抱歉 没有
- You, you really don't feel that? - I'm sorry, I don't.
我们像是疯了 是吧
We must look like we're crazy, huh?
达利夫人
Hi, Mrs. Dudley.
西奥朵拉
Theodora.
你说我是不是疯了
Well, you tell me if I am.
你觉得这里冷吗
Do you feel cold right there?
-嗯 -我说的吧
- Yep. - I told you.
抱歉了
My apologies.
不 就这里 有很小的一块
No, it's a very small spot, just right here,
就像是站在敞开的冰箱前
like you're standing in front of an open refrigerator.
但如果你动一下
But if you move...
看
See?
这里呢
What about there?
嗯 这里也是
Yep. Here too.
是吗
You sure?
我在这里感觉不到
I don't feel it here.
整栋房♥子都挺冷的
This whole house is cold.
这样的话还是没搞清楚 是吧 克拉拉
That doesn't exactly clear things up, does it, Clara?
-是啊 女士 -到楼上来
- No, ma'am. - Come upstairs.
二楼主卧还有一个点
There's another spot in the second master.
你没有芥末了 火鸡也快没了
You're out of mustard and you're almost out of turkey.
你知道你可以付钱让人给你做午餐的
You know there are people you can actually pay to make you lunch.
有些甚至能送到你办公室去呢
Some of them even deliver it right to your office.
你就不必每天开车过来了
Save you driving over here every day.
我喜欢开车 让我有时间思考
I like the drive. It gives me time to think.
而且家里的食物更好
And the food's better at home.
如果你是不喜欢购物
If it's shopping you don't like,
你可以找个人陪你去
you could always find someone to go with you.
比如昨晚的那姑娘
Someone like that girl from last night.
放弃这些吗
And give up all this?
工作如何
How's work?
今天的那个挺难搞的
It was a tough one today.
有个小姑娘
This little girl.
我读不透她
I couldn't get anything from her.
你总能找到办法帮忙
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表