剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
I have a question, Steve.
奈尔 我不知道你
Nell. I didn't know you...
很高兴你今天能来
I'm so glad you're here.
你为什么一直在对这些人撒谎
Why do you keep lying to these people?
什么
What?
你为什么要每人收30块
I'm saying, why did you charge these people $30 a head
让他们坐在这听你说
to sit here and listen to you talk about things
连你自己都不信的东西
that you don't believe.
奈莉 这件事可以读书会之后再说
Nellie, we can talk about this after the reading.
不行
No.
我希望你现在就回答
I'd like you to answer me now.
各位 我很抱歉
Look, everybody, I'm sorry about this.
我的家庭像所有家庭一样
My family is just like any other family.
-我们会有很多分歧 -才没有
- We don't always agree on everything. - We're not, though.
我们不像其他家庭
Like any other family.
我们是不同的
We're different.
因为我们的成长环境特殊
Because of where we grew up.
你站在那里探讨鬼魂和幽灵
Now, you stand there and you talk about ghosts and spirits.
还收门票来听你说
And you sell tickets for the privilege,
而你却压根不相信这些
and yet you don't believe in any of it.
-奈尔 -你还说我疯了
- Nell-- - And you tell me I'm crazy,
妈妈疯了 卢克也疯了
and that Mom was crazy and Luke's crazy
我们都是疯子
and we're all just nuts,
却用我们事来讲故事
and then you tell our stories.
我的故事 就是那些被你说成
My stories, the same stories that you told me
是做梦或幻觉的故事
were just dreams or delusions.
我们可以待会再聊
We can talk about this later--
而你本该是我的大哥
And you're supposed to be my big brother.
你本该保护我
You know, you're supposed to protect me.
但我向你倾诉时 你却在说最伤人的话
But you say the meanest things to me when I try to tell you.
然后你还赚了那么多钱
And then you make so much money.
-奈尔 -我就想问为什么
- Nell. - I'm just asking why.
我从没向你要过任何东西
I don't ask you for anything, ever.
只有这个
Just this.
我就是想知道为什么
I just want to know why.
搞什么鬼 奈尔
What the fuck, Nell?
那个问题很合理
It was a fair question.
这是我的工作
This is my work.
这里就是我的办公室
This place, think of it as my office.
我正在上班
I'm at work right now.
你不能跑到这里 让我难堪
You don't come in here and embarrass me like that.
-我让你难堪了 -我的老天
- Me embarrass you? - Jesus.
你没看自己是怎么写我们的吗
Have you read what you wrote about us?
你有六年时间可以抱怨
You've had six years to file a complaint.
为什么现在来这闹
Why the hell are you doing this now?
-你是不是停药了 -没有
- Are you off your meds? - No.
胡说
Bullshit.
你各种状态我都见过
I've seen all the phases with you.
基♥督♥徒状态 新时代状态
The Christian phase, the New Age phase,
水晶球状态 抗抑郁药状态
the crystal phase, the antidepressant phase.
你不能因为自己在换新疗法
You don't get to just start smashing up our lives
就恣意毁坏我们的生活 奈尔
because you're transitioning into a new treatment, Nell.
时间地点都不合适
This was not the time or place.
时间地点都不合适
Not the time or place.
我和我哥哥对峙了
I confronted my brother.
按照你的要求
Just like you told me to.
我不确定自己用过"对峙"这个词
I'm not so sure I used that word "confront."
我开到了奥海镇
I drove to Ojai
在他的粉丝面前
and I called him out,
大声质问他
in front of all of his little fans.
你真该看看他的表情
You should have seen his face.
你觉得这样做有帮助吗
Do you think that was constructive?
感觉挺好
It felt good.
我想
I'm going to...
我想问你点事情
I'm going to ask you something
请如实回答
and I need you to be honest with me.
是的 我有好好吃药
Yes, I'm taking my meds.
我替自己发声了
And I'm standing up for myself.
有生以来
For the first time.
第一次
In ever.
你确定自己好好服药了
You're certain you're taking your medications?
因为事情的重点不该是与史蒂文
Because, you know, this was never about confronting Steven
或其他兄弟姐妹对峙
or your other siblings.
问题在于你没有克服自己的过去
The problem is that you haven't confronted your past.
每次我们一聊到
Every time we talk about
你的母亲和童年
your mother or your childhood...
或聊到你的症状 聊到亚瑟
or your symptoms or Arthur...
话题总会回到一个东西
it always comes back to one thing.
那幢大宅
The house.
这没什么不合理的
There's an excellent reason for that.
一幢房♥子 不过是
How can a house, just a collection of
砖头 木块 和玻璃的堆砌
bricks, wood, and glass...
怎么会对人造成这么大的影响
have that much power over people?
你从来没去过那里
You've never been there.
这倒是事实
Well, that's true.
不过你也很久很久没回去过了
But see, neither have you, not for a long, long time.
而我觉得多年后的今天
And I think that if you were to
你如果再看那幢大宅
look at it today after all these years,
空无一物立在林中
empty in the woods,
你不会再觉得那是一个怪物
you'd find it's not a monster.
甚至连房♥子都算不上
It's barely even a house.
只是断壁残垣
It's a carcass.
你说过 房♥子已经空置了
I mean, no one's lived there in...
多少 26年
what, 26 years, you said?
只是一幢建筑物而已
It's just a building.
可能到处是涂鸦和尘土
Probably littered with... with graffiti and dirt.
-我 -如果亚瑟在这
- I... - What would Arthur say to you
他会对你说什么
if he could talk to you right now?
你觉得他希望你下半辈子怎么过
What do you think he'd want for the rest of your life?
出发 洛杉矶
到达 波士顿
麻省
我们现在干嘛
What are we doing here?
回去接妈妈吗
Are we going back for Mom?
先不回去
Not yet.
进来
Come in.
为什么丢下妈妈
Why did we leave Mommy?
没事的
It's okay.
都没事的
Everything's okay.
你们在这住一段日子
I just need you guys to camp out here for a little while.
我得
I have to...
我得回家接妈妈
I have to go back to the house and get Mommy.
你要走
You're leaving?
我马上回来 我保证
I'll be right back. I promise.
史蒂文 你要担起责任 好吗
Stevie, I need you to be in charge, okay?
-妈妈怎么了 -她好像受伤了
- What's wrong with Mommy? - She looked hurt.
什么时候
When?
我会把她带回来的 但我现在得走了
I'll bring her back, but I have to go now.
你们要互相照应
Now, I need you guys to take care of each other right now.
可以吗
Can you do that for me?
过来
Come here.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我出去后把门锁上
You lock this door behind me.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是最后一个出来的 你看到了什么
You were the last one out. What'd you see?
爸爸叫醒我 把我抱了出来
Dad woke me up, carried me out.
-我不确定我 -西奥
- I'm not sure what I-- - Theo.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
我不知道我看到了什么
I don't know what I saw.
什么叫妈妈看起来受伤了
What did you mean, Mommy looked hurt?
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表